Response from savvy American woman - What do you think?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Response from savy American female - Any valid points?

Post by jamesbond »

Kampr wrote:I'm not sure I agree with anything the original poster says. She seems dishonest and naive.

American women are indeed cold, distant, and shallow. They aren't assertive with men at all unless a man has been extensively interviewed by a friend. That's the clique fixation in a nutshell. All men outside of their clique are the subjects of deadly serious suspicion, it seems, except the slick types who are the "winner" alpha-males that pump-and-dump these naive women.

Furthermore the passively misogynist attitude that the original poster complained about hardly compares to the active mysandry that American women across the board have adopted thanks to "feminism", which is simply the militant ghetto mentality repackaged for women. Hardly a suprise then that American women view nice men as fools to use, or incompetent dolts, or take pleasure in imagining that unfamiliar men might be criminals.

American women are products of a culture -- mostly created by the media -- that openly encourages women to be sexist and some minorities to be racist, and conditions everyone to distrust everyone else.

One statement that sums up American society is "I got mine so screw you, Jack."

It's a society about distrust and greed, which are reinforced by factionalism. Except few actually distrust the people who are pulling the strings in the media. Americans are continually divided and conquered.
Excellent post! It sums up things in American culture nicely. Most women in America are only comfortable meeting men through their friends. This is why in America men don't meet women out in public like in bookstores, grocery stores and shopping malls like people do in European countries and in some Asian countries (like the Philippines). I read a survey that said 78% of women in America want to meet a guy through their friends. Most women said they did not feel comfortable meeting men any other way. In America nice guys are not seen in a good light by women. I heard one woman say nice guys "may not be good in bed" it appears as if the "bad boy" types are seen as sexy and mysterious by American women.
Erasmus
Freshman Poster

Post by Erasmus »

Heck, who cares what this American woman thinks. We all know what they are all about. Let's spend the rest of our leisure time ignoring them and forgetting they exist.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Agreed!

But its so much fun to point and laugh at American females as their financial, physical, emotional, and spiritual worlds crumble down around their piggish little ears.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What irks me off the most is that since it's a politically incorrect taboo in America to say ANYTHING against women, the women there can do whatever they want and get away with it. That's just plain wrong.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne