Countries where foreign women will like black American men?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Re: Countries where foreign women will like black American men?

Post by StanfordGuy »

Splicelo wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 6:42 pm
Yick
Sure tell me the story of one isolated case of a black guy been sucessful in china as if that is the norm.😂 I am in china and the chinese don't want black men here, so i dont know what foolishness you are speaking about. i didn't say all white men and women are attractive. But white men and white women are the beauty standard globally. And even contrarian expatriate think so, he loves eastern European women. Chinese fashion designers are even hiring eastern European models in droves to model their clothing lines. I had to laugh because you couldn't debunk that black men dont build or you couldn't disprove any other fact which i made about them so you tried to distract the conversation with some random crap😂😂😂. But as you said you are speaking from your vantage point, means your opinion.
Lol, I did 8)

white men and white women are the beauty standard globally? Really, is that why white men and white women spend hours in the sun and get lip injections? Your ignorance of science is pretty funny.

What you speak of is the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mere-exposure_effect white people have been putting themselves in world wide media for a long time. And I explained above, attractiveness is based on familiarity. But that game is over now.
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 7:20 pm
Splicelo wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 6:55 pm
A lot of women find me attractive not just in asia, but anywhere i go.
You're not fooling anyone. Guys who are universally appealing have no need to complain about black guys stealing their women. Only UNATTRACTIVE men do that.
Splicelo wrote: Right now in China it is black men who the chinese people are having issues with.
Actually no. They are having issues with AFRICAN migrants, both men and women primarily in Guangzhou due to the Coronavirus hysteria. In fact, white foreigners have been catching hell there too now.

Western blacks are overwhelmingly treated TOO well in China. Only an idiot can't tell the difference. Just look and see how blacks are treated in China.

And none of these Western black people is particularly attractive so just imagine the reception I would get when I galavanted about in my usual manner there!
I already seen those videos ages ago
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

Splicelo wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 7:29 pm
StanfordGuy wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 7:18 pm
Splicelo wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 4:20 pm
Your problem is you are not being honest with this young man. You are saying the women of the world dont view black men same way as in america. Lol No shit Sherlock, if anything they view black men worst. Black men are known the world over for been the most violent men, has the most std's/hiv, deadbeat fathers, you can't lead, you can't work as a collective, you have self hate(wish you were white men), unintelligent/lowest IQ. Black men sold their own people into slavery. Black men don't build, invent or create, they destroy their communities and everyone elses when a large number of them move in, bring chaos everywhere they go, highest divorces etc etc. You gotta be an outstanding black guy to get a good quality white woman as you already have the worst reputation in the world. The average white women are not into black men, they prefer white men. You want the picking of the white man's counterpart. So why is it racist when she wants the pickings of her own counterpart instead of you. i remember you mentioning once about this young eastern European woman was not racist because she was ok in dating you. So if a white girl wont date you then automatically she is racist?lol
If you black men find white women to be the most attractive physically and mannerisms wise, you are actually complimenting white men, as white women has the same features as us. They also get their mannerisms based on the culture we created for them. Your women get their mannerisms based on the culture you created for them, which is a culture of dysfunction and hostility. Look at how the chinese are treating black men in china right now, hell look how the chinese are treating black men in their own countries. And yet you are saying the world dont look at black men the same as in america. An asian male can go anywhere in the world and the most will happen is some say something about his eyes or what he supposedly eats but the masses are not gonna be fearful of him as he is not known for being violent like black males are. You seem to be living under a rock. So sure this young man can get a white girl but stop feeding him that bulllshiitt that he is not stereotyped the way he is in america when in fact it's worst. Let him spend a year in india and come back and tell me which place he faced more discrimination, america or india.
Lol, HA really has some the dumbest/mentally retarded conversations. Unformately for you, human groups are ranked primarily for their ability to contribute to society. This means that the true alphas in society are Nobel Prize winners, successful entertainers, professional athletes, artists, wealthy businessmen and politicians whom are elect based on their ability to contribute meaningfully and lead others.

In culture, black Americans dominate American culture and as a resulit would culture. This has made the black men the MOST desired in the world. Especially when you look like me 8) It is undeniable that American popular culture often originates in the intensely creative and vital black-American culture, particularly in the areas of music, dance, and fashion. In the 1950s, when black American musicians playing blues/rock and producing music that had a popular appeal, most radio stations and record companies would not play or produce their music. Instead, they looked for white artists that could produce the same sound. This has been the game for over 600 years with European taking credit for just about everything.

https://culturewhiz.org/articles/moors-europe

Now that blacks are getting credit, they have replaced the white male. No more stupid 80s rock bands, goofy white slang, etc. Western culture is a conglomerate and aggregation of the best parts of many other cultures. Much of it was funded by pillaging or otherwise subsuming the husbanded resources, useful methods and ideas, and often sophisticated artifacts of other more developed cultures. Its roots lay in the civilizations of ancient Greece and Rome (which themselves built on foundations laid in ancient Egypt and Mesopotamia). It took shape in medieval Europe, with its Christian religion, feudal society, dispersed power-structures and growing economic dynamism. It was in the modern era that Western civilization took flight, however. It spread from Europe to the Americas, Australasia and much of the rest of the world.

https://culturewhiz.org/articles/rise-europe-explained
Black men the most desired men in the world?😂😂😂
Don't hate. They love me in Europe :lol:

Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

StanfordGuy wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 7:34 pm
Splicelo wrote:
Yick
Sure tell me the story of one isolated case of a black guy been sucessful in china as if that is the norm.😂 I am in china and the chinese don't want black men here, so i dont know what foolishness you are speaking about. i didn't say all white men and women are attractive. But white men and white women are the beauty standard globally. And even contrarian expatriate think so, he loves eastern European women. Chinese fashion designers are even hiring eastern European models in droves to model their clothing lines. I had to laugh because you couldn't debunk that black men dont build or you couldn't disprove any other fact which i made about them so you tried to distract the conversation with some random crap😂😂😂. But as you said you are speaking from your vantage point, means your opinion.
Lol, I did 8)

white men and white women are the beauty standard globally? Really, is that why white men and white women spend hours in the sun and get lip injections? Your ignorance of science is pretty funny.

What you speak of is the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mere-exposure_effect white people have been putting themselves in world wide media for a long time. And I explained above, attractiveness is based on familiarity. But that game is over now.
Every race of people do something to enhance their appearance. White women get tans, botox plastic surgery to make themselves seem exotic. Asian women get double eye lid surgery etc and other surgeries appear more European, many asians, east indians and blacks bleach their skin. Some black women wear other race of hair. Alot of but not all asian women dont even wanna go in sun in fear they will get darker. Those other race are doing stuff to make themselves appear more white so what is your point?
Last edited by Splicelo on May 7th, 2020, 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Lol😂😂 you are funny, i didn't say i accepted any offers from those companies to show up in suits.
Also, no pilot would be asked to be a 'rent-a-foreigner' because pilots don't mix in those circles where they would be asked that kind of question because Chinese people would be respectful that you earn enough money and they would lose face if you turn them down.

Which is why Eastern Euros have cornered the 'rent-a-foreigner' and TV extra/modelling markert in China, they look acceptable and will do it for next to nothing.

Also, what I want to know is why - if you're a pilot - you're f***ing single mum's in the Philippines, in your line of 'work' you are meeting many beautiful, eligible Chinese women - some of the most beautiful women in the country that can speak English - a lot of them dream of marrying the pilot - but you can't get one of them and have to go to the Philippines to f**k single mum's :lol: sorry, I am not seeing a lot of logic here.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Splicelo wrote:
Haha. You know you reacted just as i know you would and I'm here laughing. You are so overemotional it's hilarious. 😂
If anything in this thread is laughter worthy, you have the mentality and mindset of a pre-teen. I can certainly see why you fell in love with an old, single mother in the Philippines if you're THAT immature.
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

Splicelo wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 7:40 pm
StanfordGuy wrote:
Splicelo wrote:
Yick
Lol, I did 8)

Every race of people do something to enhance their appearance. White women get tans, botox plastic surgery to make themselves seem exotic. Asian women get double eye lid surgery etc and other surgeries appear more European, many asians, east indians and blacks bleach their skin. Those other race are doing stuff to make themselves appear more white so what is your point?.
Lol, blacks bleaching their skin is limited to oddballs and old people who grew up in a white supremacy world with stupid rock bands. I don't see any young peopl my age doing that shit. However, I do see almost every young white person trying to look dark "tan" and copy my full lips. A lot of euros say I have the perfer complexion and lips :oops:

Last edited by StanfordGuy on May 7th, 2020, 7:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

yick wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 7:42 pm
Lol😂😂 you are funny, i didn't say i accepted any offers from those companies to show up in suits.
Also, no pilot would be asked to be a 'rent-a-foreigner' because pilots don't mix in those circles where they would be asked that kind of question because Chinese people would be respectful that you earn enough money and they would lose face if you turn them down.

Which is why Eastern Euros have cornered the 'rent-a-foreigner' and TV extra/modelling markert in China, they look acceptable and will do it for next to nothing.

Also, what I want to know is why - if you're a pilot - you're f***ing single mum's in the Philippines, in your line of 'work' you are meeting many beautiful, eligible Chinese women - some of the most beautiful women in the country that can speak English - a lot of them dream of marrying the pilot - but you can't get one of them and have to go to the Philippines to f**k single mum's :lol: sorry, I am not seeing a lot of logic here.
I was in phillipines first then later china, then back and forth. I have dated many chinese girls. Im no longer with the filipina.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

yick wrote:
Ewww.... I think you may of accidentally crushed him with that one @Yick!
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Splicelo wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 7:48 pm
yick wrote:

I was in phillipines first then later china, then back and forth. I have dated many chinese girls. Im no longer with the filipina.
Doesn't sound good, does it?
Then some months later i got offered a job in China as a commercial pilot making almost 6 figure a year. She contacted me again, recently she told me, "the reason she contacted me is because now i am somebody". That bothered me when she made that comment and months later i asked her about it and she said she never said it.
The next thing which she said which bothered me is that she said if she was young and single she would never have dated me but now she has a child and is old. I asked her about that, and her excuse is that when she was younger nobody in her community would date foreigners because they are all traditional Filipino.
Bucket vagina would have been out of door, except, it would have happened in the first place :lol:

You were talking bullshit on the thread
I'm currently not based in the philippines, but in China and i see my girlfriend every 5 weeks, sometimes i pay for her and her son's ticket to come here or sometimes i go there and stay at her house. I don't see how marrying a single mom is low, my girlfriend is a good person and a great mom.
You're trying to tell people your Filipina single mum and kid just showed up in China at your beck and call and there was no problem if her getting tourist visas? Really? Truly? Honestly?

:lol:
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

May 7th, 2020, 7:46 pm
Splicelo wrote:
Haha. You know you reacted just as i know you would and I'm here laughing. You are so overemotional it's hilarious. 😂
If anything in this thread is laughter worthy, you have the mentality and mindset of a pre-teen. I can certainly see why you fell in love with an old, single mother in the Philippines if you're THAT immature.
I agree that the thread is laugh worthy to see how butthurt you are getting. You are an old man but still have a very thin skin.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

May 7th, 2020, 7:50 pm
yick wrote:
This guy was able to fly his single mum and kid back and forth to China and back - and Chinese immigration just let them in - after they went and got their many tourist visas from the PRC embassy in Manila :lol:

The fantasy is starting to unravel. 8)
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

yick wrote:
Yes i am so crushed, it's the end of my world. However will i sleep.😂
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Splicelo wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 7:56 pm
yick wrote:
Yes i am so crushed, it's the end of my world. However will i sleep.😂
I actually wanted an answer to this, you work alongside many beautiful Chinese women - a lot of them would love to date a handsome foreign pilot if you're as good looking as you say but you are f***ing filipina single mums - who - wouldn't give you the time of day if they weren't single mums.

Why would that be? Why would you not just date one of the many beautiful flight attendants you work alongside with?

Where are you in China? I am here - I suspect you aren't.
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

yick wrote:
Like you crush every chair you sit in :lol: