5 Ways To Respond To A Woman's Shit Tests

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

5 Ways To Respond To A Woman's Shit Tests

Post by jamesbond »

Good video by Richard Cooper giving men 5 ways to respond to a woman's shit tests.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re: 5 Ways To Respond To A Woman's Shit Tests

Post by IraqVet2003 »

jamesbond wrote:
January 5th, 2022, 5:14 am
Good video by Richard Cooper giving men 5 ways to respond to a woman's shit tests.

I agree will Mr. Cooper that by focusing on yourself and having other dating/marriage options is the best way to respond to "crap test"!!! Also, I would a like to add that by having a PASSPORT any guy can bypass these mind games.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Just walk away or get to an age where you don't care - to be honest, Rich Cooper is far too long in the tooth to be caring about female 'shit tests' :lol:
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Women are inferior than men. 8)
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!