The Only Two Choices Women Have When It Comes To Finding A Husband

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Only Two Choices Women Have When It Comes To Finding A Husband

Post by jamesbond »

Good video by Caleb Jones explaining the only two choices women have when it comes to finding a husband.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Only Two Choices Women Have When It Comes To Finding A Husband

Post by MrMan »

Jordan Peterson said something about alpha versus beta males. Beta males took over society, and their ability to unify made them more powerful than beta males. If you look at some of the sociology literature from 90 years ago, and go to that for your definition of an alpha male, a violent man who rises to leadership by dominating the rest of the pack, then that may be true.

Alpha males may be in prison for the most part, or going in and out of prison. They may get out, rob a few stores, get busted during a car jacking, and go back in. The alpha males are plucking the weeds in the yard of the prison, getting bossed around by the more beta security guards who kind of follow the rules and beat them up and throw them in the hole if they give them too much trouble.

If you can uses 'alpha male' to describe lower degrees of 'alpha' and there is a spectrum, then most of us probably do not fit in the alpha or beta box. A man can be a faithful husband, a good caretaker, etc., and still demonstrate a bit of 'dominance' toward a woman, take initiative, and keep things interesting without being a scumbag.

I think the video promotes a false dichotomy. This alpha male stuff is from sociology, a field where there entire bodies of literature on topics which are either untestable by the methodology from other social science fields (e.g. use of stats in psychology) or that haven't really been tested. Some theories are helpful and intuitive. But a lot of it is a bunch of 'bla bla bla', a bunch of theories based on the theories of others, in bodies of literature that just expand in size. Is there any evidence for the existence of 'the alpha male'? We might be able to interpret some historical figures through that rubric, like Alexander the Great or Ghengis Khan, but such people have been rare enough that it is unlikely that your average woman is going to find one of these to take home to meet her parents.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Women love alpha males because they are exciting and macho but they tend to cheat on their wives or girlfriends. Beta males on the other hand won't cheat on their wives or girlfriends but they are boring. So apparently, these are the only two choices women have when it comes to finding a husband. :)
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

jamesbond wrote:
January 31st, 2022, 4:33 pm
Women love alpha males because they are exciting and macho but they tend to cheat on their wives or girlfriends. Beta males on the other hand won't cheat on their wives or girlfriends but they are boring. So apparently, these are the only two choices women have when it comes to finding a husband. :)
An unrealistic false dichotomy. And I think Peterson is write that the old archetype of the alpha male is likely to have been imprisoned by beta males, who, working in unison, are more powerful than these alpha male types.