Which women around the world are the most free spirited?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster

Which women around the world are the most free spirited?

Post by ArchibaultNew »

Hey guys,

I made this thread primarily as a response to Roosh. Roosh thought Polish women where the best in the world. However, if you dated a Polish women you;ll see some negative characterics. For instance, they tend to be "debbie downers."

I would guess Colombia, Brazil, Argentina.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Which women around the world are the most free spirited?

Post by Winston »

What does debbie downers mean? Polish women are a bit reserved. But they have a goody two shoes vibe which is good.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I think Debbie Downer means look on the negative side of things, pessimistic.

I am not sure if 'free spirited' is a desirable characteristic in a woman. I imagine a woman who cannot be tamed. You marry her, and she tells you to let her go...like a bird in the wind... then she leaves you and goes off somewhere else. That doesn't sound good. How about 'down to earth'?
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster

Post by ArchibaultNew »

Winston wrote:
February 28th, 2022, 5:07 pm
What does debbie downers mean? Polish women are a bit reserved. But they have a goody two shoes vibe which is good.
Negative, pessimistic type of people.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

What are free spirited females good for?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Cornfed wrote:
March 1st, 2022, 1:55 pm
What are free spirited females good for?
Nothing because "free spirited" is codeword for females that are slut females.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster

Post by ArchibaultNew »

Are most of you guys religious? If you are young person you are mostly looking to have fun. Unless you have strong social conservative values.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

ArchibaultNew wrote:
February 28th, 2022, 2:55 pm
I would guess Colombia, Brazil, Argentina.
I haven't been to those countries you named, but have always heard that about Colombia and Brazil, and a lot of other tall un-PC white guys who hated the US even back in the 2000-2010ish era (which was when I talked to them) all thought Russia and some parts of Eastern Europe were like woman heaven. :mrgreen:
Last edited by WilliamSmith on March 7th, 2022, 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

ArchibaultNew wrote:
March 6th, 2022, 5:08 pm
Are most of you guys religious? If you are young person you are mostly looking to have fun. Unless you have strong social conservative values.
I'm not, but I did notice the modern-day "manosphere" seems to contain a ton of guys who
have hybridized PUA culture with arch-conservative traditional or religious concepts.

This is all a bit new to me. I read all the "PUA" stuff that used to be around on that newsgroup from the early 2000-ish era, but in those days it seemed to be mostly just a bunch of guys trying to figure out women's psychology and come up with a formula to get laid without women getting them by the balls and humiliating them and so on. The new "MGTOW" and red pill movements I've just started reading about lately are different though, and seems to have this whole wave of new angry guys on tirades about how they supposedly want virgins (LOL) or chicks who have only had sex with at most 1-2 guys.

Personally I would also prefer "free spirited" too, and don't give a !@#$ how many guys she's gotten laid with in the past, as long as she ends up thinking I'm the greatest guy ever after getting with me instead. :D
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster

Post by ArchibaultNew »

WilliamSmith wrote:
March 7th, 2022, 12:44 pm
ArchibaultNew wrote:
March 6th, 2022, 5:08 pm
I'm not, but I did notice the modern-day "manosphere" seems to contain a ton of guys who
have hybridized PUA culture with arch-conservative traditional or religious concepts.

This is all a bit new to me. I read all the "PUA" stuff that used to be around on that newsgroup from the early 2000-ish era, but in those days it seemed to be mostly just a bunch of guys trying to figure out women's psychology and come up with a formula to get laid without women getting them by the balls and humiliating them and so on. The new "MGTOW" and red pill movements I've just started reading about lately are different though, and seems to have this whole wave of new angry guys on tirades about how they supposedly want virgins (LOL) or chicks who have only had sex with at most 1-2 guys.

Personally I would also prefer "free spirited" too, and don't give a !@#$ how many guys she's gotten laid with in the past, as long as she ends up thinking I'm the greatest guy ever after getting with me instead. :D
Hey man, great post. Honestly, that's what's bizarre about the whole "manosphere." Ever since Roosh took over it has become an unhealthy mix of social conservatism and self improvement. Its strange because the whole point of the manosphere/pua was to teach guys how to get laid, which inherently would only happen in a liberal society.
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster

Post by ArchibaultNew »

Hey guys,
Lets continue this conversation. I wanted to hear more of your take.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

ArchibaultNew wrote:
March 7th, 2022, 5:38 pm
Hey man, great post. Honestly, that's what's bizarre about the whole "manosphere." Ever since Roosh took over it has become an unhealthy mix of social conservatism and self improvement. Its strange because the whole point of the manosphere/pua was to teach guys how to get laid, which inherently would only happen in a liberal society.
Yeah, I wasn't familiar with Roosh, but just read a few of his things and then saw his whole middle eastern religious conversion. :shock: :? How did he become such a key PUA influencer in the first place??

My opinion: In earlier days, naysayers would call guys who just wanted to gain some basic PUA/dating and bedroom skills for getting good with women "misogynists" for no good reason (especially if they wanted to have multiple girlfriends), and that was BS. It was understandable maybe for conservative types to be instinctually reactive against PUA stuff back when society still seemed to function with heterosexual marriages and families (unlike now!), but they were still wrong to call guys who just wanted to get good with women "misogynists" back then. (In fact, lots of those guys were commonly so mad at women they were arguably misogynists BEFORE they got good at scoring with women, but then after they got good, then a lot of them changed for the better and loved women afterward since they were no longer helpless, frustrated, struggling with feelings of inferiority from being "incel," etc.)

The problem is, now things seem to have changed for the worse, and many of these manosphere guys today actually are a bunch of nasty woman-haters, even if they're not just completely off the deep end of total perversion like the LBGTQ-whatever-they're-called crowd. :P

IMO though, what they should've done instead of going from being messed up misogynist PUAs to anti-sexual religious nuts: they should've gone back and delved into some of the earlier PUA stuff and different books about female psychology and showing the ladies a great time in bed, not being into the nastiest type of rough PUA stuff first, then later going in for being middle eastern religious whackos.
(On the other hand, I'm just firing this off while listening to a stocks podcast, I may be overlooking it if they actually have started being more positive toward the ladies after the religious conversion?? :? I mostly skimmed a few things with Roosh talking about God and problems in modern society, then skimmed a couple hit pieces on him that might've been disinfo from being too woke. )

My further opinion re: the religions:
!@#$ing humanity up by trying to demonize basic healthy sexual attraction between the two genders (yeah, there's only 2 genders, LOL) has always been part of the malicious psyo-op agenda of the three big jewish hoax slave religions (or maybe they were actually created by reptilians if David Icke is right, but that's another discussion). :mrgreen: