Short, Thick Girls with Big Booties - Photo Compilation

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: Short, Thick Girls with Big Booties - Photo Compilation

Post by WilliamSmith »

Pride of the Dominican Republic again:

The one above is naturally in the look-but-don't-touch category for the rest of you since she's reserved for me only, but here's some Puerto Rican Latinas for @Lucas88 and @E Irizarry R&B Singer
I definitely really like the sassy look on the girl with red lipstick. :)

If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Fap until it crack! Woot woot@
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Dang, someone's mad at me for taking too long to help her with something in the other room, but I have to sneak out one more after my recent testo-poisoned chest-thumping here:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=45317&p=375536#p375536

Because whether that chick whose ass I was going off about in the "Curviest Women" thread is Peruvian or not, she seriously belongs in your "Short, thick girls with big booties" collection:

This little babe actually reminds me the most of the sexy "little person" waitress I was reporting on earlier out of all the examples I talked about, though the one I saw IRL was even shorter than this one (though doesn't necessarily look like it with the interesting foreshortening on this particular photo). This woman looks very squeezable all over. :lol:

And here's another one for you that I'm pretty sure was Peruvian I'd guess, based on resemblances to the other girls I saw who had something to ID them as being from Peru: They both look like nice, pretty feminine girls, but the one on the left really fits your thread topic, doesn't she? :D
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

@WilliamSmith, dude! Stop it! You are rendering too much goodness! These girls make me want to fap and jizz my Cheese Whiz(tm) sheesh :twisted:
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

WilliamSmith wrote:
July 27th, 2022, 2:27 pm
I wonder if I could actually get flexible enough to do the splits like Van Damme, or if I'm too old to actually get that flexible LOL.
I was going to put this pic below with the above over in the martial arts thread while on the same subject of whether I'll be able to come close to doing the splits like Van Damme after conditioning for martial arts, but her outfit is a little bit revealing, so I headed in here where the mods already NSFW'ed this awesome thread: Not 100% on-topic since I'm not sure she's short, but I think you guys might not mind.

By the way, anyone ever had the pleasure of scoring with a woman who could do the splits? I knew one very good looking blond with a nice pair of DDs who could do the splits from her ballet and gymnastics training, but I never actually had the pleasure of nailing her. :)
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

WilliamSmith wrote:
July 27th, 2022, 3:18 pm
I was going to put this pic below with the above over in the martial arts thread while on the same subject of whether I'll be able to come close to doing the splits like Van Damme after conditioning for martial arts, but her outfit is a little bit revealing, so I headed in here where the mods already NSFW'ed this awesome thread: Not 100% on-topic since I'm not sure she's short, but I think you guys might not mind.

By the way, anyone ever had the pleasure of scoring with a woman who could do the splits? I knew one very good looking blond with a nice pair of DDs who could do the splits from her ballet and gymnastics training, but I never actually had the pleasure of nailing her. :)
Wow! That's an awesome booty and physique! :o

I love girls with a body like that.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Some more good specimens which I found through Google searches including "big butt latinas" and "culonas sexys":

WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Lucas88 wrote:
August 15th, 2022, 6:09 pm
Some more good specimens which I found through Google searches including "big butt latinas" and "culonas sexys":

@Lucas88 NICE! Thank you. :D
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

I posted a lot of anti-ZOG and anti-vax stuff today, but what about "Short, Thick Girls with Big Booties?"
Like Dolph said in that 1986 workout video I was posting clips of, you've got to "find the balance."

This pic made me laugh and made me think of this thread when I saw it:

A Latina of possible interest to @Lucas88

Not sure on height, but get a load of that ass on this Latina:

Alert @Outcast9428 (Asian chicks): While I personally am not into that fashion trend of making themselves look so young and innocent with all that makeup artistry, that is one hell of a nice ass and plush handling thighs on this adorable creature. :)

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

WilliamSmith wrote:
August 22nd, 2022, 4:56 pm
This pic made me laugh and made me think of this thread when I saw it:
I love girls like that: short, bootylicious, dark-skinned and super affectionate.

I have a question. Is it possible to include TikTok videos in threads on the forum? The reason why I ask is because I've found some TikTok videos of some awesome short, thick Latinas and gordibuenas and I'd love to share them here in this thread!
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Lucas88 wrote:
August 22nd, 2022, 8:31 pm
I love girls like that: short, bootylicious, dark-skinned and super affectionate.
Yeah, I never had short height on my own list of specific criteria, and I love big/strong/tall women too, but if she's not too mousy or timid then it can be very cute and sexy when they're short, and if they're packing the XL curves too then they make me horny as hell. Women are so adorable. :lol:

And I agree on super affectionate: I'm very gentlemanly if women want to insist on making me wait until XYZ # of get-togethers before they'll let me in their pants (as long as I get some favorable physiological reaction from her like with the natural pupil dilation, licking of the lips, breathy giggling, or hard nipples, for example), but the easier they are to get into the sack and the more affectionate and slutty they act with me in private, the happier I am. :D
Lucas88 wrote:
August 22nd, 2022, 8:31 pm
I have a question. Is it possible to include TikTok videos in threads on the forum? The reason why I ask is because I've found some TikTok videos of some awesome short, thick Latinas and gordibuenas and I'd love to share them here in this thread!
I never tried it with TikTok before, but that "Media" embed button that looks like a computer monitor just left of "mention" on the toolbar will add [media] (link goes here) [/media] tags that works to embed Bitchute videos and Tweets, so it might work for TikTok...
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

That Thor-looking dude looks like Nicki Six from Motley Crue with a new beard. LoL
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

WTF @WilliamSmith!!!!?!?!

I'm a fcuking Asiaphile, too, man!!!!! You can @mention me, too, when it comes to AZN big-booty gals!!!!!
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
August 24th, 2022, 7:27 am
WTF @WilliamSmith!!!!?!?!

I'm a fcuking Asiaphile, too, man!!!!! You can @mention me, too, when it comes to AZN big-booty gals!!!!!
OK, good to know, I'll do that @E Irizarry R&B Singer!

Glad all those woke propaganda articles I've noticed lecturing everyone that we men supposedly aren't allowed to like Asian women haven't discouraged the two of you either. :mrgreen:

On that note (I posted 3 so we can avoid any unnecessary outbursts of violence fighting over the women, the one at the bottom with the biggest ass had better go to me, but I bet @Outcast9428 will like the first one, and the angel in the middle photographing herself with the vintage NES controller phone is definitely something special too):

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

OH f**k yeah Those Asian chicks are slim and thick at the same time! Awesomely-perfect!!! AZNphile babyyyyyy I know that @Cornfed is like, "that fcking half-breed n*igger degenerate is at it again with his oonga boonga psychobabble". LoL