Short, Thick Girls with Big Booties - Photo Compilation

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Re: Short, Thick Girls with Big Booties - Photo Compilation

Post by Lucas88 »

Marina Ikoeva

A hot Ossetian girl from the city of Vladikavkaz in the south of Russia. Ossetians are a minority people who are related to the Iranic peoples and therefore tend to have a more Middle Eastern appearance. Marina has curves and a big thick butt like a Black woman. She could easily be confused with a Latina. I've been doing a lot of research lately on the southern regions of Russia and the Caucasus.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Hey @WilliamSmith, I have a little story to tell you! :lol:

Today after my acupuncture treatment I came across a tanned brunette girl in the street. She caught my attention since she was about 5'1" and had an extremely thick and round ass that was an absolute masterpiece and sat nicely above her thick, stumpy legs. As soon as I caught sight of the booty in the distance I made out that I was in a hurry and started to jog in her direction so that I could get a better look. Once near her I beheld that awesome gigantean tush and observed how it bounced or swayed sexily with each footstep. The girl was walking with her female friend and the two were speaking in some foreign language. I tried to get a bit closer and listen in so that I could identify her language and therefore her nationality too but unfortunately the noise from the traffic was too great and I was unable to get a good reading on their conversation. In that moment I thought of you, my friend, and this thread too! I wanted to get a picture but I'm not that shameless and wouldn't want to risk appearing like a perv in a country as prudish as this one. That sexy booty girl would have fit right in here!

Unfortunately there was no other witness to that marvel. This time I went to acupuncture alone (I normally go with my brother) and @Pixel--Dude was waiting for me in the park and therefore missed it.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Lucas88 wrote:
August 30th, 2022, 4:49 pm

Today after my acupuncture treatment I came across a tanned brunette girl in the street. She caught my attention since she was about 5'1" and had an extremely thick and round ass that was an absolute masterpiece and sat nicely above her thick, stumpy legs. As soon as I caught sight of the booty in the distance I made out that I was in a hurry and started to jog in her direction so that I could get a better look. Once near her I beheld that awesome gigantean tush and observed how it bounced or swayed sexily with each footstep. The girl was walking with her female friend and the two were speaking in some foreign language. I tried to get a bit closer and listen in so that I could identify her language and therefore her nationality too but unfortunately the noise from the traffic was too great and I was unable to get a good reading on their conversation. In that moment I thought of you, my friend, and this thread too! I wanted to get a picture but I'm not that shameless and wouldn't want to risk appearing like a perv in a country as prudish as this one. That sexy booty girl would have fit right in here!

Unfortunately there was no other witness to that marvel. This time I went to acupuncture alone (I normally go with my brother) and @Pixel--Dude was waiting for me in the park and therefore missed it.
Great looking curvy Ossetian girl (first I'd even heard of that group, very educational!) above, thanks.

@Lucas88, that's a great story, and man I know what you mean about those asses in full motion:

I originally was just as hesitant to learn to approach women in public as most young men (or close to as hesitant anyway), but when I first moved to a medium-sized US city there were so many good looking women with big asses bouncing and sloshing around with each feminine footstep that I was pretty much going insane with angst-ridden lusts and had to start learning PUA/seduction stuff so I wouldn't lose my fuckin' marbles from repressed and frustrated yearnings.

The so-called "daygame" hasn't really ever been my specialty but I had still better brush up on it as well as more preferred approaches, because it's too frustrating when you see a curvy woman bouncing and wiggling past you, and would probably be willing to brave death-defying feats in order to get her to get the hots for you and let you get your hands on her assets.... but if we don't figure out some method of approach then those asses (and sometimes a nice big wrack too) may well bounce right out of our lives forever leaving us only with regrets....

By the way, it was a long time ago but I saw a short Latina at a rather nice park up in Washington (state, not DC) once years ago who I've thought of a few times thinking of you and @E Irizarry R&B Singer in this thread: She was wearing a cute pink sweatshirt and tight grey sweatpants and a had a luscious thick ass (not one of the huge ones that sticks out at the back or out to the sides, but man it was a nice round thick ass, and it was heaving to and for with each girly footstep. She was hauling ass at a pretty brisk pace, but naturally their big asses get in motion a lot when their legs are so short and don't take them as far with each step. Taller girls with big asses get an even bigger side-to-side sway movement going, and I probably am even more into them being quite tall myself, but I definitely know what you mean on your appreciation of the short and thick type as celebrated here. :lol:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

I couldn't find any pics of Latinas that quite reminded me of that girl I described, but found a few of gorgeous little babes with a similar build (but they're more "my type" vs the Latinas you guys both seem to prefer as your top choice).

What an adorable creature. Man, would I like to.... you get the idea. :)

What a beautiful sweet angel. Women, women, women!
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Lucas88 wrote:
August 30th, 2022, 4:49 pm

Hahaha I remember you telling me about this. I was at the park with my daughter. There was a few hot mamacitas at the park. Quite a few nice black ladies with big arses @WilliamSmith :D

@Lucas88 do you remember the hot Brazilian mama?!
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Fap fap fap fph!!!
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Look at this cute brown gordibuena, guys! Shoutout to fellow booty lovers @WilliamSmith and @E Irizarry R&B Singer.

She's exactly 5'0" and has wide hips, a stacked ass, and FF titties. My Peruvian ex-girlfriend was built similar to how she is. She has a nice round belly too for that extra padding a la hora de hacer el amor! :twisted:

I don't know what race she is. She's from West London so she could be any kind of combination really. She looks like she could be half-Black, half-White, or maybe even 1/4 Black, 3/4 White.

Girls built like that are so awesome and get me going far more than any skinny-ass chopstick chick or even a supermodel ever could!

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Another video showing off that awesome figure and that nice big butt! :P

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

I think I better put this here too! :lol:

WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

The jewish trolls and high-volume manginosphere squealers have been subversively keeping us away from this much more important topic with their endless whining, so we'd better put a stop to that and get back to it!

P.S. @Lucas88 I decided not to go there as an expat even though there's a lot of things I like about it, but I wouldn't be surprised if you like the Dominican Republic! There are a lot of nice things about it, with a major advantage going to anyone who speaks Spanish and has your cultural affinities.

And.................

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

A short, thick gordibuena with an abundance of dense ass for those of us who are macho enough to handle a real woman with curves!

@WilliamSmith @E Irizarry R&B Singer

WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Lucas88 wrote:
February 4th, 2023, 7:55 pm
A short, thick gordibuena with an abundance of dense ass for those of us who are macho enough to handle a real woman with curves!
@Lucas88
LOL, that's a pretty cute little chick! Not quite my personal ideal, but that's fine (more Latina for you), but definitely a fantastic ass on this little babe. :lol:
Last edited by WilliamSmith on February 4th, 2023, 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

P.S. Here's something I spotted on a random "antisemitic" Twitter account, but on topic (especially for any haters who don't like this thread and think a bulldog in Mickey Mouse pajamas should intervene to block our view of all those +sized Latina asses) :mrgreen: :
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

WilliamSmith wrote:
February 4th, 2023, 8:07 pm
@Lucas88
LOL, that's a pretty cute little chick! Not quite my personal idea, but that's fine (more Latina for you), but definitely a fantastic ass on this little babe. :lol:
I love that body type on a Latina. Short stature, wide hips and a big round dense booty balanced out by a cute well-padded belly (but not "fat" in the conventional sense)!

That body type, though not in line with mainstream "beauty standards", gets me going more than any skinny no-ass "model". :twisted:
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Like I said in the shoutbox earlier, I looked up "Colombian curvy women" or something like that out of curiosity.

Here's a mixed Latina for you, maybe? (Looks a bit too much like Jennifer Grey for my personal taste, but I actually did think she was adorable in "Dirty Dancing," but nonetheless, she's all ours my friend!)

I'll go with these: