Short, Thick Girls with Big Booties - Photo Compilation

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: Short, Thick Girls with Big Booties - Photo Compilation

Post by WilliamSmith »

Look at this adorable young woman, who I'd guess is close to full-blooded West African: You guys can't have her because I'm reserving her exclusively for myself, but she definitely fits the " Short, Thick Girls with Big Booties" criteria :D :

If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

A fashion haul video by Marleny Nunez

Marleny is from New York. I don't know what her ethnic background is but she perfectly reflects the short, thick, bootylicious Latina phenotype that I love so much.

Here is some more photos of short, thick Latinas with big booties which @WilliamSmith posted in my "Different Phenotypes of Latinas" thread. I've decided to quote them here since I think that they are perfect for this thread too.
WilliamSmith wrote:
July 14th, 2022, 6:22 pm
I can't find too many pictures of the ones that look like the nice girls I'm used to, but this is fairly close, though many are on the darker brown side compared with the 2nd one, who is very cute and fits Lucas88's preferred qualities I think, but I'd guess she has more Amerindian ancestry?

These girls are just perfect!!!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Marleny Nuñez can smother my face with The Flatulation Challenge. #groovy
e.g.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

I don't have time quite yet to get back into many of the awesome discussions I see are going on here, but had to pop back in to contribute something to this thread:

I went to a seaside restaurant yesterday next to a bay and marina (a great scene with a nice mix of seaside fog banks out to sea, but bright sun blue sky closer to the rocky forested shoreline, and very active flights of Pelicans and seagulls diving in the bay), but on the topic of "Short, Thick Girls with Big Booties:"
One of the girls working at the restaurant was what I believe they call a "little" person," and she was in fact quite a good-looking girl who was in good shape, but a nice thick curvy girl with a big sexy round ass in tight jeans, as well. :mrgreen:
She was clearing tables next to ours and working on other stuff, not our own waitress. But I immediately thought about this "Short, Thick Girls with Big Booties" thread while I was at the restaurant and wondered whether @Lucas88 would like her.... I couldn't 100% tell if she was Latina or just a type of white girl who looks a bit like one, but possibly some of both and in the whiter Latina category.

I'm not sure if there are any technical terms differentiating types of "little people," but she didn't look like a female dwarf like one of the nice people from Willow or anyone like that, because her proportions were more "normal" vs the unique proportions from dwarfism that makes them look like they have abnormally large heads vs their much shorter height and limbs, but this girl was definitely in a special genetic category going by her extremely short height (which wasn't the same as just seeing typically short women like a lot of Asian chicks or Latinas with primarily Amerindian ancestry).

She looked like a nice cheerful girl, but she was working hard, and when she hauled ass off across the restaurant, she had a nice womanly way of moving her hips too. :D

Short height is not one of my own personal criteria I look for in a woman, but I have noticed affectionately how I like watching short women haul ass when they're busy doing something and start striding off purposefully at a good rate of speed, despite being so small. It was even more adorable watching this girl who probably was only around 4' tall hauling her sexy round ass and wide hips across that restaurant at a fairly high rate of speed...

I wish I could find a pic that was similar to how she looked, but a short search so far didn't turn up any particularly good matches.... but I'll see if I can find some.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Damn, what an absolutely adorable little woman, LOL!
I think black women are the most feminine and emotional looking:

This isn't what the girl I was describing in my last post looked like, but might be the closest to the proportions, not to mention she's a Latina so I'd better post for Lucas88:

Here's someone I found during my search for close visual matches. Nothing like the one I saw, but noteworthy for being short and packing some serious curves.

Holy shit, get a load of that hourglass. She's nice and thick too. :)

Short, thick, not to mention very artfully costumed and decorated here, and enhancing the whole glamorous package with a pair of bright white tennis sneakers:
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

WilliamSmith wrote:
July 20th, 2022, 1:08 pm
I went to a seaside restaurant yesterday next to a bay and marina (a great scene with a nice mix of seaside fog banks out to sea, but bright sun blue sky closer to the rocky forested shoreline, and very active flights of Pelicans and seagulls diving in the bay), but on the topic of "Short, Thick Girls with Big Booties:"
One of the girls working at the restaurant was what I believe they call a "little" person," and she was in fact quite a good-looking girl who was in good shape, but a nice thick curvy girl with a big sexy round ass in tight jeans, as well. :mrgreen:
She was clearing tables next to ours and working on other stuff, not our own waitress. But I immediately thought about this "Short, Thick Girls with Big Booties" thread while I was at the restaurant and wondered whether @Lucas88 would like her.... I couldn't 100% tell if she was Latina or just a type of white girl who looks a bit like one, but possibly some of both and in the whiter Latina category.

I'm not sure if there are any technical terms differentiating types of "little people," but she didn't look like a female dwarf like one of the nice people from Willow or anyone like that, because her proportions were more "normal" vs the unique proportions from dwarfism that makes them look like they have abnormally large heads vs their much shorter height and limbs, but this girl was definitely in a special genetic category going by her extremely short height (which wasn't the same as just seeing typically short women like a lot of Asian chicks or Latinas with primarily Amerindian ancestry).
Pixel--Dude and I noticed that you'd been gone from the forum for a couple of days and so we just assumed that you'd gone on a bender after a fight with a Black girlfriend of yours and were stumbling around at the side of some freeway near Portland with a bottle of whisky in your hand and yelling at the motorists about the evils of the Jews and their globohomo agenda! :lol:

The girl who you describe sounds awesome! Is the restaurant next to the bay far from where you live? Dude, you gotta go back and get a photo! Or better yet, invite her out on a date and find out her social media profiles! :D

I don't know the medical term for the kind of "little person" who you describe, but I was watching a program on TV about little people dating one another and one little lady described a little man as a "pseudo" and explained how his more normal body proportions made him more attractive to her. I imagine that pseudo means something like pseudo-dwarfism, i.e., a little person without the abnormal body proportions typically associated with the condition such as a relatively normal-sized head on a tiny body.

Anyway, that little lady with normal body proportions sounds cute as f**k! And from what you've told me her booty sounds like it's banging! :P

All of the photos above are freakin' awesome, by the way! Man, I love this thread! It's so awesomely awesome!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Lucas88 wrote:
July 20th, 2022, 5:47 pm
Pixel--Dude and I noticed that you'd been gone from the forum for a couple of days and so we just assumed that you'd gone on a bender after a fight with a Black girlfriend of yours and were stumbling around at the side of some freeway near Portland with a bottle of whisky in your hand and yelling at the motorists about the evils of the Jews and their globohomo agenda! :lol: ...
All of the photos above are freakin' awesome, by the way! Man, I love this thread! It's so awesomely awesome!
Dope comment post! :+1:
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

https://youtu.be/QDc5RDmHvv0?t=81
literally eat your hearts out, dudes! :twisted:
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
July 21st, 2022, 7:25 am
https://youtu.be/QDc5RDmHvv0?t=81
literally eat your hearts out, dudes! :twisted:
Wow, she's a cute little short, thick Black booty girl!

Rap music's never been my thing (except for the radio stations in GTA San Andreas which really fit the theme of the game) but when I was a teenager I used to watch rap music videos just for the hot shorties!

This song might interest you, @E Irizarry R&B Singer!

I also hate using rubber johnnies too. Besides, I heard from a conspiracy theorist friend of mine that STDs are a hoax perpetrated by the Catholic Church in order to scare people and dissuade them from having sex. Smh :evil:

I think that you enter the video at around the 2:12 mark, E Irizarry! :lol:
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

The song had not stuck too well. YEap that's me making a cameo before they found out I was Brazilian American LoL. The song had not stuck too well because Hispanics and Latinos overall loathe condoms YET have a lower herpes and HIV rate than Black Americans. IJS!!! :shrug:
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

July 21st, 2022, 1:47 pm
The song had not stuck too well. YEap that's me making a cameo before they found out I was Brazilian American LoL. The song had not stuck too well because Hispanics and Latinos overall loathe condoms YET have a lower herpes and HIV rate than Black Americans. IJS!!! :shrug:
I soon figured that out with my Latina girlfriends. How do Latinos have lower rates of STDs despite their hatred of rubber johnnies? Are STDs really a hoax perpetrated by the Catholic Church like my conspiracy theorist friend says? :lol:

Seriously though. Is the risk of infection greatly exaggerated? I ask out of genuine curiosity. I wanna know how the anti-johnny crowd get away with barebacking hot babes without harming their sexual health.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Check out this booty training!

The two morenas definitely fit the category of short, thick girls with big booties. The blonde is taller but still relatively thick too.

The medium-sized girl has a banging body. Look at those wide hips and that stacked booty! :P
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Lucas88 wrote:
July 21st, 2022, 4:10 pm
Q: Seriously though. Is the risk of infection greatly exaggerated? I ask out of genuine curiosity. I wanna know how the anti-johnny crowd get away with barebacking hot babes without harming their sexual health?
A: ciprofloaxcin...doxycycline....#IceT #ImYourPusher LmAo!!
....and most STDs are exaggerated except herpes. HIV/AIDS is existent yet superfluously-exaggerated.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Out of those three working out HIspanic gals, the one with the cloud-white semi greyish-blue tighties on has a phat vestibulum!
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
July 20th, 2022, 10:37 pm
Lucas88 wrote:
July 20th, 2022, 5:47 pm
Pixel--Dude and I noticed that you'd been gone from the forum for a couple of days and so we just assumed that you'd gone on a bender after a fight with a Black girlfriend of yours and were stumbling around at the side of some freeway near Portland with a bottle of whisky in your hand and yelling at the motorists about the evils of the Jews and their globohomo agenda! :lol: ...
Dope comment post! :+1:
Agree on the +1 for your post.

I never argue with women about anything though, I learned my bullet-proof formula from Jack Nicholson in Witches of Eastwick (1987): Stand around with an inscrutable look on your face while they denounce me for various reasons (without arguing, or apologizing, but without being mean to them either), then try to get them back into the sack as soon as possible after.

Not 100% guaranteed to yield perfect results, but even if they stomp out of scene with their heels clicking for a period of time before coming back later all vivacious smiles pretending like nothing happened, this certainly has far better track record than the poor miserable lost souls who argue in earnest with their gfs/wives and only plummet further and further into the sexual equivalent of a stage 4 downtrend in the eyes of their women...

Sometimes the "Daryl Van Horne" tactic works out surprisingly well though...

Last edited by WilliamSmith on July 23rd, 2022, 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.