Women Are Starting To Complain That Men Don't Approach Them Anymore

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Women Are Starting To Complain That Men Don't Approach Them Anymore

Post by jamesbond »

Women are starting to complain that men no longer approach them.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Women Are Starting To Complain That Men Don't Approach Them Anymore

Post by jamesbond »

This woman does a great job explaining why men no longer approach women.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

jamesbond wrote:
June 24th, 2022, 5:54 pm
Women are starting to complain that men no longer approach them.
Where are these women living? How is the legal situation in those countries? I guess, the vast majority of them are white women from Western pro-feminist countries.

Luckily there is still no law which is forcing men to approach such women. Nowadays to approach women in pro-feminist countries is risky and the question is even where and how to approach them. You never know how this woman and also people next to her will react towards you.

You cannot approach women in the street, even not if the occasion seems to be favorable, for example waiting accidentally together at a bus stop.
She needs only cry 'stranger' and hits you straight in your face - and police will show up and arrest you. Another scenario would be that some boys - so-called white knights - are showing up and you find yourself a few days later waking up in a hospital.

You cannot talk to any female at the work place, this is a clearly NO, if something is going wrong you might be out of job a few hours later or you become the loser and joke-target of all other scornful employees (both men and women).

Openly said, I have no idea even where and how you can approach women in Western countries. The first contact and receiving a positive reaction from that woman is a major risk.

-------------------------------------------------

I never made it up to a local girlfriend - not even for 30 minutes - when I was still young and living in European countries.

My solution was to move away, from Europe to Asia. I am now married - troublefree - since more than 40 years, never divorced, with nice family of two daughters, and also have two grand daughters.

What was not possible in Europe, was not so difficult in Asia. Of course you have to accept while living abroad you are always a foreigner among those local people, you will hardly use your own native language, you have to do with people of different race, different religion, different way of life...

Why not? I do not regret my relocation, more the opposite, it was the best decision I made in my life.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

jamesbond wrote:
June 24th, 2022, 5:55 pm
This woman does a great job explaining why men no longer approach women.
https://www.youtube.com/c/LoveQuestWith ... ion/videos

This woman made a huge number of videos about this topic.
However she is doing this for money - money from men who feel to be lonely.

I would not trust her.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

I really like to read some of the follow-up comments. Some comments, as there are now 6,855 comments..
This is about black men/black women in the States...

Really bad situation...
JMDares
8 days ago (edited)
It took me a long time to find a good woman. In the US, men are hit with many expectations...Need to be a certain height, need to have a certain amount of money, need to look like a movie star etc. I became very burned just thinking of these expectations. I gave up on USA women and found an amazing and wonderful Brazilian woman who loves me for me....If we lived in our grandparents or even parents generation, relationships or trying to even be with someone wouldn't be an issue. Sadly, this generation is influenced by everything under the sun...media plays a large role in shaping our minds...It took me finding a woman from a different way of life and different country, to finally see what I'm worth as a man.
--------------

Doctor_J
10 days ago
When a man approaches a woman and gets rejected other men will laugh at them and its humiliating but if a woman approach a man and get rejected then they huddle up and comfort them. Men just don't experience rejection from women we experience it every day in regular life.
-----------

Mintox ace
10 days ago
This video is pretty spot on. Modern women are so stuck up that they think their own waste doesn’t stink. They constantly get told that men are useless or evil and they treat us accordingly. Apart from that, as a man, these days if you go and talk to a woman or even look at them they scream harassment, so it’s not worth losing your job or your reputation over. Add to that the fact that dating apps are a waste of time, and as you said it all adds up to the fact that the juice is not worth the squeeze.
-------------

Papaslim's Filmz
2 weeks ago (edited)
I don’t see the point of approaching a woman at all nowadays. As you said due to the current mindset of a lot of women, it is not even close to being worth the trouble of approaching any women. I recall a few years ago that i wanted a wife and a family, but after being mistreated by so many women I don’t even want to be bothered anymore. I used to get rejected on average 9 out of 10. Even being a gentleman doesn’t work these days. I don't know is it just black women or what, but I'm to the point where I don't want to even consider a black woman as a partner now. Even though I think that black women are among the most beautiful women on earth, on the OUTSIDE. From the attitude to the demands and the mindset that a man is a bank account and/or a robot without feelings, concerns, desires, or wishes... I'll date any other ethnicity at this point(if I ever decide to date again) other than a black woman. If other cultures of women behave the same way, please let me know so I won't waste the little energy I have.
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster

Post by ArchibaultNew »

Meh, its too wishful thinking.

There's way too many simps around.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

These women are complaining that men don't want to get married. These women want to know where to find a husband.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

These women are shocked that they are still single.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This woman starts crying because she has a hard time finding a man.

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Mercer wrote:
June 25th, 2022, 5:41 pm
I guarantee that the women in those videos can easily find a man. The problem is that they're unreasonably picky and think that no one is good enough for them...
Of course you are right, men looking for a female partner outnumber women looking for a male partner by a huge margin everywhere, maybe 10 : 1 or more - check out any dating site but consider that plenty of profiles of women you see are either offering seriously misleading information or are merely profiles out of fantasy and the woman does not even exist, the margin man vs. women is likely much higher, 50 : 1 or so.

While still living in Continental Europe I NEVER met any woman between 20 and 40 who was 'lonely' - they all had plenty of contacts with men, often several boyfriends at the same time.

Western women who are complaining they cannot find a long-term relationship with a reasonable man have some 'red flags' - either they have children, father unknown and are looking for a guy to finance them, or they socialize with bad boys and are full with alcohol and drugs, some were 'professional complainers', nothing was good enough for them asking for gifts and much money all the time without any intention to offer anything in return, others were full of debts, some even with a criminal record etc. For sure something is clearly wrong with all of them and such women are unfit for a long term relationship.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This 35 year old woman says she is lonely and want's to meet a good man. I bet she met plenty of good men when she was younger but she rejected them. Now she has to face the reality of being alone the rest of her life. Statistically speaking, a 35 year old woman only has a 5% of getting married, it goes down to 2.4% when a woman hit's 40.

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

The situation is not so much different also in South Korea.
Women look only about themselves while young - and are starting to find themselves in trouble when getting older.

While young unmarried because of their own choice, rejecting any form of family life, and after their 40s, they find themselves rather being without any social security net.

Many follow-up comments are asking, why is this report only about women, what about men...

So far 21,993 comments
Two Horses in a Man Costume

So what exactly is the problem here? More and more women are choosing to focus on their career instead of finding a husband and starting a family. They have only themselves to blame if they end up alone. You're free to do whatever you want ladies, but of course once again the consequences of women's choices are "oppression" and we have to rescue them from their own decisions.
Do you know who else needs to be rescued from their own poor choices? Children. Grow up ladies.

-----

Huseyin Demir

3:02-3:22 Why should there be any governmental support for women who chose to be single and are incompetent enough to make/save enough money?

----

Xaden Brand

So happy to see a bunch of feminist and "empowered" women dying alone towards the end of their life. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

-----

Kirk W. McLaren

For the women who choose to put the career first in their 20's can retire in North Korea or team up to live with other women.
Why does the journalist think that the government or another man needs to take responsibility for them?

-----

the jewce

How quick it can go from "I don't need no man", to "I need a man/government to help me", well ladies welcome to being treated like a single man. No one cares, take care of yourself. Remember...you wanted this
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

This is a good thing. First they complain about the lack of attention. Then hopefully they come to the realization of the reasons why men are not approaching. I hope the red pill and knowledge of international dating continues to spread and gain traction so that American women are totally f***ed.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

kangarunner wrote:
June 26th, 2022, 7:40 pm
This is a good thing. First they complain about the lack of attention. Then hopefully they come to the realization of the reasons why men are not approaching. I hope the red pill and knowledge of international dating continues to spread and gain traction so that American women are totally f***ed.

I agree, with more and more men refusing to get married, or if they do get married, they are going overseas to find a wife, women in America will be alone forever. There is a movement called, #forever alone and there are a lot of women (especially women 35 and older) who are saying that they will be "forever alone."

It's their own fault, they were sleeping around in their 20's, then they decide in their 30's to try and find a husband. Good luck finding a husband in your 30's ladies. The MGTOW movement is taking off like gangbusters in western countries and will only continue to get more popular as men wake up to the reality of modern women.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This woman complains that she can't find any good men.