I decided I'm going to lay over 100 women ;)

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I decided I'm going to lay over 100 women ;)

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

HouseMD wrote:
August 28th, 2022, 4:45 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
August 28th, 2022, 4:01 pm
HouseMD wrote:
August 28th, 2022, 2:28 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
August 28th, 2022, 2:17 pm
Christ alive, to go from Hungary to this forum just goes to show how rotten to the core Anglo countries really are. In Hungary I had no trouble finding conservatives who walk the talk and are fully committed to it. My tour guide was ranting about how men who slept around ruin girls for the rest of us and how he doesn’t want to clean up another man’s shit. Hungary was the first society I’ve ever seen where hookups are disapproved of by the majority of society. It’s not even just “the conservatives” who dislike them there. In Hungary being anti hookups is just the default.

Then I come to this stinking, God forsaken place and none of the so called conservatives here are capable of following even the most basic principles of being a conservative and brag about cheating on their wives.

@Lucas88 All I can say is that I vastly prefer guys like you over this disgusting bunch of hypocrites who act entitled to cheating on their wives.
Weird, Hungary wasn't like that at all when I went there a few years back. I mean it was somewhat conservative, sure, but the women were actually pretty wild. Hungary didn't have such a high abortion rate because they were keeping it in their pants, my friend.
Damn it must have changed fast. I went to the nightclubs and bars there and it was the tamest nightlife experiences I’d ever had. I didn’t see anybody hooking up or grinding or anything. The people were mostly young people too. Almost all of them looked 18-25 or so.
Were you in Budapest? That was the party capital of Europe around 10 years ago, sad to hear if it's fallen so far. Though I guess it does show that degeneracy can be reversed if so.
I'm in Berlin now, and it's woke. I thought Berlin was right behind Budapest and Prague in the best EUropean nightlife ever??!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
August 29th, 2022, 5:31 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
August 29th, 2022, 5:26 pm
August 29th, 2022, 5:10 pm
@Outcast9428,
okay fine then. I can mark my words that I will never catch that monkeypox fag disease.
It’s the obsession with piling numbers. It’s just gross when someone has a huge body count. Especially when they do it on purpose.
Although you're cool for the most part, I really do mean that, but you're on this "Puritanical Maxist" f-sh*t right now. I loathe Puritanicalism, and I believe in YOLO/ad hoc impromptu life DEVOID of hard drugs and selling and/or distributing them.
‘Sigh’ why do I even try?
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

You know, I totally know what @Outcast9428 means about thinking the notch count thing is gross and stupid, though I wasn't so much against other guys doing it, yet it seemed rather adolescent and silly even if I wasn't being judgmental. Even as recently as I posted a thread about it because I thought it was funny, at that point I had no intention of doing it even though I was like @Lucas88 in saying "no thanks" on pure monogamy and wanting always to have at least two girlfriends.

But it's actually downright comical how making this silly adolescent decision to lay 100+ new women has wildly improved not only my mood, but my entire physiology: The reaction wasn't a conscious one at all, either, that's why it impressed me and took me by surprise. Obviously I like the idea of having a lot of sex, but its as though my primal physiology is throwing a massive celebration after I made my 100+ new ones decision, LOL.

I already am always thinking about sex and fantasizing about screwing various women, as well as tapping into deeply satisfying recent and past memories of particularly good times, but this is different:

Actual sex, of course, is far more stimulative, but the actual magnified reaction to my physiology confidently expecting to be lining up the women on my toward my modest first 100 has taken me by surprise. (Nice to be taken seriously by your subconscious, LOL, not exactly always the norm!)

I've been enjoying doing longer workouts lifting later at night than normal, my body temperature has risen noticeably even before landing the first run of the new 100, and my fuckin' balls literally feel like they've become twice as heavy and at least somewhat larger, LOL, they're raring to go!

I didn't actually expect this to happen even if I went down this path, because I already am adequately confident about being able to get girlfriends (or at minimum some friends-with-benefits arrangements), and am not sexually frustrated.
Well, "not sexually frustrated," except on specific occasions like when I thought my girlfriend was coming over, but she had to call it off to go help her kid, leading to me being at a complete loss of what to do with myself that night, so ended up consuming adult beverages in quantity and ended up on Happier Abroad in the middle of the night posting some particularly explosive vitriolic polemical tirades against satanic jews and homosexuals. :lol:
That's another thing though, part of it's probably a focus shift where there's nothing I can really do about it to stop this nightmare POS USSA to go down like the f-ing Titanic in a mess of globohomo, insanity, drugs, violence, depravity, etc, and I feel like what @WanderingProtagonist describes a lot feeling bad for everyone and thinking how much better things seemed in the 90s (or in my case remembering 80s childhood where poverty life sucked yet the surrounding country seemed to still have potential promise and opportunity).
What can I say, feeling like a younger and taller and more Germanic but still similarly emo version of Robert DeNiro busting into tears in "Analyze This" every time he gets reminded of something sentimental or something, I've had enough of that shit and am just way way happier to be getting going on my campaign to lay 100+ new women instead. :D

Also, I wouldn't argue with @Outcast9428 that you can actually have better sex with a woman where you've conditioned her orgasmic responses and become more skilled knowing each other's bodies and everything for a long time in a relationship of some kind (as well as possibly some emotional intimacy provided you played your cards right with her).
But what can I say, since I can probably do that anyway with girlfriends who accept "open relationships" even if they don't know all the details, deciding to actually go down this adolescent fantasy fulfillment path of laying 100+ new women is getting an unexpected rave review and large amounts of unexpected encouragement from my very own physiology, so I'm on a mission here... :mrgreen:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Outcast9428 wrote:
August 29th, 2022, 5:40 pm
August 29th, 2022, 5:31 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
August 29th, 2022, 5:26 pm
August 29th, 2022, 5:10 pm
@Outcast9428,
okay fine then. I can mark my words that I will never catch that monkeypox fag disease.
It’s the obsession with piling numbers. It’s just gross when someone has a huge body count. Especially when they do it on purpose.
Although you're cool for the most part, I really do mean that, but you're on this "Puritanical Maxist" f-sh*t right now. I loathe Puritanicalism, and I believe in YOLO/ad hoc impromptu life DEVOID of hard drugs and selling and/or distributing them.
‘Sigh’ why do I even try?
Since I assume I'm being myopic asf here, what you trying to bestow upon me? Maybe I am stupid in this context. I give a pretty decent compliment, but you make it seem like it was a passive-aggressive backhanded slap.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I'm thinking of two fast ways to do what the OP suggests.

One involves laying on a glass bridge with over 100 women in the valley.

The other involves being a pilot of a plane with over 100 women on it, landing in the wrong city, part-way to the destination, and refusing to take the women any further until the next day.... given them all a lay over, and therefore laying over 100 women.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

WilliamSmith wrote:
August 28th, 2022, 6:21 pm
Wow, look at all these thought-provoking responses, LOL, I'll have to put some time into this and get back to the replies later, but for now I just return to the general subject...

Actually, here's a question for all you guys:

What is your personal code when it comes to this, your set of rules and ethics about what you will or won't do if you're like me and @Lucas88 and @E Irizarry R&B Singer and the others who think this is OK?

The guys who claim they lost count and probably have unknown kids sprinkled all over the world don't have much of any rules.

@MarcusZeitola sounds like he does have principles, and yet talks "conquests" and seems to say it's OK even if he's cheating on his long-term relationship babe if I read that right, LOL, which I myself wouldn't do.

@Pixel--dude, what about you?

My own rules are:

No lying.

No being mean to the women, including no attempts to do any mind games, dirty tricks, get them too drunk. (In other words, no being mean, minimize odds of "buyer remorse" in the chicks even if I manage to lay them on date #1.)

No nailing married women or women in serious relationships.

Oh, and I use condoms every time without exceptions, but I don't ever want to have it on my conscience to tell a chick to get an abortion, which means:
I don't have to be monogamous ever, but if I get any of the women knocked up then I have to take care of our kid that pops up and be present as a good father, even though I don't have to let the woman get me by the balls or do any other compliant beta male BS. I wonder if I get a chick knocked up then, if I should try to marry her in a open relationship that also has a rock-solid prenuptial contract to protect my financial assets from her, and also stop her from being able to unreasonably take the kids completely away in event of a divorce....
(That's probably the #1 thing against doing this: There's some wisdom in having the prudential restraint to only nail women who you wouldn't mind having a kid with and think would be a good mother, just in case the condoms and whatever birth control she might be on don't get the job done... Well I'll still aim to do that, it's possible, but I'm in such a good mood since deciding to do this instead of just the 2-3 girlfriends/FWBs thing, that I might end up bending the rules a bit and laying a lot of women who wouldn't exactly make ideal partners in raising a kid, even if they knew it was an open relationship going into it...)

The only other thing I have against this is that I'm a little nervous since such an alarmingly high percentage of the normie population are vax lemmings... I don't exactly hold it against them (and don't want them all to die just because they took the clotshots, unlike Cornfed), but I want to give women massive orgasms and don't want vaxxed hotties dropping dead on me in bed from premature myocarditis when I was just trying to get them excited showing them a good time, that would be a total nightmare...

Not really a rule, but one other caveat: I think I have a decent knack for ID'ing and dodging potential female psychos, but of course it's possible I'd have a bad surprise there.
But I think the risk/reward tradeoff is still in my favor, and chances are pretty good I'd survive an assault even if I landed a few nuts.... We shall see!

One more thing...

Now that I'm undertaking this noble quest, pretty sure thing I'll be laying quite a few more white women than I otherwise would've been (not that I don't like white women, but since I want to leave with my black girlfriend to the Caribbean if we're still together, and/or leave to East or South East Asia otherwise, I wasn't expecting to be landing as many)...

I still like white women so that's fine, but I also need to think about the ethics of whether I should also be laying jewish girls too. I noticed in days of youre that they tend to like me and are pretty easy lays usually (not that I've been trying for quite awhile). So I'm sure they'd obviously be all for the lay, but I wonder if I should hold off and pass on them because of my own views. (As I said elsewhere, some of my views could theoretically be construed as having ever so slightly "antisemitic" undertones. But most of the chicks who like getting nailed by confident alpha types wouldn't give a shit about my moral principles anyway regardless of what they claim, unless possibly they were after a serious relationship, but that won't apply in our case....)

Deep thoughts, deep thoughts....
Firstly, the guys who claim they have nailed hundreds of women and have kids all over the place are more than likely talking shit.

Secondly, I don't understand why you would even commit to a monogamous relationship if you intend on "playing the field". Why not just stay single in this case? @MarcusZeitola and @CaptainSkelebob I am directing this question at both of you. I have been cheated on in the past and it is f***ing awful. :roll:

@WilliamSmith to answer your question bud, my own code of ethics and principles are not too different from your own in some regards, although I am open to a long term monogamous relationship, should the right woman come into my life. I have never cheated on my daughter's mother, despite the fact that our relationship was pretty toxic. And I was always loyal to my Polish lady when I was with her too.

Now that I'm a single dude I have no problem playing the field, although because I'm a bit socially awkward I have very limited success :lol: but my code would be as follows:

No Lying: I believe in being honest and forthright, even if this works to my detriment. I can't stand pretending to be something I'm not and attempting to portray myself as someone I think my date wants me to be. I will be myself and if she doesn't like me then quite frankly she can f**k off :lol:

No Tricks: Similar to your point, using underhanded tricks like getting them wasted or using deception are out of the equation. I'd rather just be honest when it comes to picking up women.

No Married Women: Again I share this principle with yourself. I have been cheated on before and I know how hurtful and horrible it can be for your mental health and self esteem. Although I did get really close to a female friend who is in a long term relationship, I thought she was going to break up with the guy but she never did. So I have lost interest in her.

I recently met a Finnish woman at my local pub who is married and a friend of a friend. My friend told me she is really dissatisfied in her marriage and when I was a bit drunk I did consider asking for this woman's number and pursuing her, but there are kids involved and all the rest of it so I couldn't do it. I don't want to tear a family to pieces just so I can get my acorn wet :lol:

Brains: If she ain't got none then I'm not interested. I don't know why, but when i hear a woman speak if she sounds like a dumbass then I find her unattractive, even if I found her really good looking initially. You know the type I'm talking about. Loud, obnoxious and just not feminine at all.

I once took a girl out on a date and she was absolutely stunning, but she was f***ing hard work. I think this principle of only pulling girls who have at least an average level of intelligence is especially important for guys looking for a monogamous relationship. But I would also avoid these types of women if you're playing the field. They are no good.

Condoms: Playing the field I would always bag it up. I'm too paranoid about contracting a disease or getting some broad knocked up by accident and then having to provide for another kid. I know how vindictive women can be, especially when a kid is involved. Good, loving dads always get f***ed over by such vindictive women. So yeah, for my own protection I'd wear a condom.

Be A Gentleman: If I'm on a date with a lady I will always try and be respectful. Although this doesn't mean I won't try my luck. If she's not into it though and doesn't want it to go further then I will take it on the chin. I wouldn't get offended or pissed off like some guys might.

So yeah, I don't think my code is too dissimilar from your own. Most of it is either to protect yourself and basic levels of respect you should show to another individual.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

OK I'm finally getting to all the nice responses I got in here. :mrgreen:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
August 28th, 2022, 2:26 am
Maybe that is what it takes... a commitment. For me, it was a matter of just, starting to look around me. I had come out of a long marriage, during which I had mostly been faithful although of course I had a little "adventure" here and there as I am only human and still of course a red-blooded young man. Blood flows where it shouldn't and we're all sinners, at the end of the day.
Heheh, personally never lying or cheating is a rule for me. We're under no obligation to tell women every detail she wants to demand from us (e.g. the "How many women" questions if they're doing job interview type questioning on dates), but I'll never lie even though I'm open to a serious relationship, personally. A lot of women are actually accepting of "open marriages."
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Anyway I was single all of a sudden. And I wanted to get with girls. But I only wanted the hottest of the hottes girls in their prime. Wouldn't go for anything less. If she wouldn't turn any heads, why bother wasting my time? I wanted unique features, I wanted delicate faces, I wanted sexy body, smooth and flawless skins. I acquired one such lady, didn't last, but had fun.
I have the advantage here, because unlike the many men with very "high standards" of aesthetic beauty, I'm such a woman-a-holic that I'm enthusiastic and think quite a range are hot (hot to me, couldn't care less what the beauty standard is in a given area) and think varieties makes things more fun. :wink:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
And as I got with her, suddenly other girls wanted me more. It's as if they could smell that I was "taken" and they just desired me more suddenly. This kept happening, and I kept "giving in" and sooner or later, my confidence just grew enormously as a result. The hotter the girl I'd be dating at the moment, the greater my confidence and the more opportunities seemed to come my way.
I noticed that too, and while I can't cite the exact book or research study right now (though I might be able to come up with it in my "library" later), this anecdotal experience some of us have is backed up by scientific research where pheromones and such (which can't necessarily be smelled in the same sense as a wiff of perfume or incense) are detected by women who literally are smelling the other women on us, resulting in more female arousal. :lol:

HOWEVER, a point to make not to Zeitola but to the beginners, don't get psyched out or discouraged: When I started in my early 20's I was as edgy as Travis Bickle (even if looking a bit better and not so lost I ever tried to take a first date to an "adult" theatre, LOL) but started getting positive results from "inner game," body language improvements, and all the other learnable stuff when there weren't any women to smell on me yet at the time, but you can still score even if you're on a really long "dry spell." :wink:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
And I guess I learned from all this that "being single and banging random girls" isn't really the ideal state of being, for me anyway. The ideal state of being is being with one girl, a very hot girl, and sticking to her. While discreetly opening up yourself to various little side-conquests at the same time. Because the very fact that you are taken, and not just by anyone but by a genuinely desirable specimen, makes you a million times more attractive. It just reflects good on you, somehow. Like it shows your ability to deliver the goods, in a sense. And it proves the fact that you have a certain innate value. Something to offer. It's hard to explain it. But it's been an eye-opener.
In theory I like romantic relationships, I've just never been anywhere close to something idealized enough to try it in the purist traditional sense, but I've noticed for most who desire it, they so often still say things change: Hormones, "love chemicals" and so on change with time (cycling more regularly obviously in women, but changing for me too), and while I'm all for longterm monogamy in theory, very few tend to make it work for the long-haul.

I personally think that the "open relationships" models and "open marriages" are worth more study and I'm going to be looking into them. I have one book on Open Relationships, not sure yet on marriages. I'm not expecting to solve this very large and profound problem myself, but it is an interesting topic since it would really help society if something that was conducive to healthy family structures existed, without stacking the deck in favor of people claiming pure monogamy but then cheating or getting divorced, like way over half of them do these days (divorce rates, that is, I think with cheaters it's probably even more off the charts)....
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
August 30th, 2022, 9:20 pm
I actually feel you guys are right. Especially Outcast. Lying is no way to treat my Queen. She is too precious to me. I.lost myself a little there. Don't know what came over me.
Heheh, yeah never lying or cheating is one of my rules too!
But I noticed something about MarcosZeitola that you younger guys who are less experienced should take note of for inspiration: Even for guys who get a lot of hot chicks like him, it's still a learning process even for comparative veterans, so he's willing to learn more, think more, and change his mind.
I made a crack myself about how I can't stand John Maynard Keynes, but like he said "When I decide I'm wrong, I change my mind." :lol:

So far tradpill hodlers haven't convinced me that I'm a "degenerate" harming society by having some fun drink dates with funny vivacious women with less-than-conservative views about a good time in bed, and then trying to get them into the sack, but if they ever make a profoundly compelling point I would be willing to stop. I'm not expecting that though. :)
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

I am sensing some jealousy from a few of these guys....
So many mean comments :cry:
For your information I have banged 100s of women
While you ppl have been complaining about my spawn everywhere and crying like a set of babies about how immoral it is to bang women blah blah blah I was nailing some hot brunette from my neighbourhood 8)
Give me sum credit anyway guys.... the sprogs can always look me up when they turn 18
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
August 31st, 2022, 4:10 pm
I am sensing some jealousy from a few of these guys....
So many mean comments :cry:
For your information I have banged 100s of women
While you ppl have been complaining about my spawn everywhere and crying like a set of babies about how immoral it is to bang women blah blah blah I was nailing some hot brunette from my neighbourhood 8)
Give me sum credit anyway guys.... the sprogs can always look me up when they turn 18
Don't be too pompous now; lol; I got the late Wilt Chamberlain numbers en route. :shock:
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
August 28th, 2022, 2:42 am
I don't have any issues seeing a sex worker based on moral grounds or anything like that. The way I see it. Both myself and the prostitute have needs that have to be fulfilled and I see it as nothing other than a transactional thing. Of course though I would rather have a passionate fling with a girl who genuinely likes me rather than a prostitute who is only doing it because she needs the money.

I only have issues with prostitution if she is forced into the work through the black market or something. I don't condone that and I think it is pretty shit that sort of thing happens. This is why I'd only see an independent escort who has her own place rather than visit a brothel.
Exact same view here.

When it comes to the ethically iffy cases, some are forced in by sex slave traders or sort of pressured in, but other cases are a grey area, especially in poor and developing countries, where the girls are not necessarily forced into the trade (though some are) but their working in it only because of minimal alternatives but really don't want to be there. That would make me feel totally morally wrong to get involved with this, if it was me.

Example: I read a really good book by a funny young guy who went around getting laid with both ordinary nice girls plenty, but also visited brothels, and some Khmer teenage girls were working in prostitution for like $10/night. He spent the night with one, then he gave her a tip that was as much or more than the price paid to the pimp/mama-san managing the girl, and she was totally happy about that.
Then he decided he wanted to see the same chick again so got his driver who spoke Khmer to go find her, so they drove out to her "manager" and there was this pockmarked Khmer guy sitting there, and he said she wasn't available for a while because someone gave her a big tip that was worth enough to bring back to take care of her family for like 1-2 weeks in her native village. So the little chick wasn't enslaved in this operation, but the moment she got like an extra $10-20 extra (and !@#$ knows how little of the cut of the $10 price tag went to her vs the rest of the operation) she bolted and didn't want to be turning tricks any more, but go back with her family.
So like I was saying, an ethically grey area. :?

My own preference is no secret: Avoid "p4p" like the plague, and better to be some silly womanizing poor man's Bond / Jack Nicholson / James Woods imitator who's also a cheap penny-pincher, so at most pay for a full-grown independent woman's drink on date #1 for as high as $15-20, but then if I can get her into the sack on date #2 (or maybe #1 if it's very obvious she wants to already), then also get a massive boast to my silly-ass adolescent male ego since I managed it without paying, and all's right with the world without having to feel anxiety about women stuck working in prostitution.
Pixel--Dude wrote:
I've heard this as well and heard stories of independent escorts who drive around in sports cars etc. I suppose there is potential for them to make a shit ton of cash through their profession as in our current society there will always be a comodified need for sex by incel men who can't get laid.
Yeah, very true.
Though you have to be careful, some of the Eastern European hotties driving around porsches in Southern California who seem like high-price escorts living the high life actually have a contract with some kind of mafia (the israeli/jew being the case I first heard about some of these cases, but not the only mafia groups) who sponsor but then keep their grip on them and get them into more and more extreme degradations as their looks slide, sometimes getting them hooked on drugs as part of this gruesome process.

I have no clue if there's any way to vet escorts and get an idea if they're just the types who really choose the lifestyle and aren't stuck or not, though I realize there are such cases where they really do want to make that their career. Quite a few women actually have a fantasy of working as a high-class escort desired by men (but mostly just a fantasy, not something they actually want to do, like a lot of their other taboo fantasies that are a lot worse.)
Pixel--Dude wrote:
Would you date a sex worker? I actually had a dream once where I was in love with a sex worker and she was in love with me too, but still worked as a prostitute. In real life I don't know if I could deal with my woman getting plowed by other men as her job.
Assuming it was a sex worker (e.g. pro and/or AV actress or something) who was definitely independent and not being pimped, I'd date one, even though hell would freeze over before I'd ever pay $0.01 for sex myself.
Certainly not an added ideal to have her be a pro, but I've noticed some appealing women like that who don't seem to mind and chose to do it because of the good money, and do not seem to be screwed up in any obvious way. I probably never would've considered it before actually meeting some though. Needless to say, it would not be a conventional relationship. :)
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Outcast9428 wrote:
August 28th, 2022, 4:53 am
WilliamSmith wrote:
August 27th, 2022, 4:19 pm

Having some of my friends' girlfriends repeatedly trying to get me in bed behind my friends' (their boyfriends') back helped red pill me about women's sexual voracity fairly early in my teen years: I did not do anything to them even though I wanted to real, real bad (since I didn't want to be a shameful betrayer of my own good personal friends), but those experiences, and later further reading, research, and experience enlightened me about women's extremely high levels of outright carnal sexual desire.
More like extremely high levels of selfishness and disloyalty. I know what having a very high sex drive is like and there is nothing about having a high sex drive that compels one to cheat. I have no sympathy for cheaters. Cheaters are scumbags, they don't do it because they "just have too!" They do it because they are selfish pricks who just want to do whatever they feel like. Cheating is related to being an unthinking beast who has no consideration for the person they chose to be with. One can have a very high sex drive and handle him or herself in a civilized manner.
@Outcast9428
I pretty much agree with you. I'm against cheating (never did it, never will, though won't do monogamy either except in extreme unanticipated circumstances). So I'm not trying to make excuses for cheaters, but just observing: Often the problem is that they are all defaulting to relationship norms with surface monogamy that neither side really wants, even though they're fine with the "I can do it but you can't" standard when it comes to getting some action on the side.
Also, you probably wouldn't be shocked that this chick managed to get most of his other friends into the sack at least once except me, but when there was some question of him (i.e. her boyfriend, my friend) cheating, she'd make a gigantic drama. :lol:
She was really funny though, besides squashing her melons or thigh against me at various times and dropping me little clues like telling me I had a nice natural smell, she'd also periodically pull gimmicks like offering me $2 to grab her ass when my friend was like 30 feet away taking a piss when we were teens out smoking and drinking crappy American beer, among other funny stories. :mrgreen:
Outcast9428 wrote:
August 28th, 2022, 4:53 am
What you describe is why so many men nowadays have contempt for modern, Western women. And why men feel like they have to be "mean to them for expressing themselves sexually" so to speak. At least half of them if not more have turned into spoiled brats who insist on being able to do whatever they want no matter how unethical and immoral and they expect men to go along with it because they are women. It is honestly repulsive how mindless, amoral, and impulsive this group of women is.
Yeah, I kind of actually like that girl in some ways (she was a nice girl in some ways and still a friend, even though I wouldn't give her any behind my friend's back, LOL), but she and one of her friends and a few other women in particular are sort of iconic of what you tradpill and manosphere guys dislike in the "modern, Western women."

In fact that particular girl and her friend are pretty much over-the-top charicatures of all the things the "manosphere" crowd rants about against "American/Western" women:

Voraciously promiscuous cheaters, substance abuse issues, karens (they also got in big drama-queen squabbles with each other, as well as making drama with the men), emotional issues (possibly psychological too, but it's hard to tell because crooked American doctors peddle so much rx med dope to every one they can in the form of antidepressants and anti-anxiety medications that make people screwier in the head than natural), up to their ears in personal debts from undisciplined personal financial behavior with or without drugs, weighing in as heavyweights on the bathroom scale by their late 20s at the latest, etc. (And this is from a guy who actually likes XL curvy babes and even "BBWs" within reason, but I'm talking serious waddling heavyweights shaped like gumdrops with all sorts of attendant health infirmities. It's been awhile since I've seen them, so not sure if they're on the bandwagon of wolfing down junk food and bitching about "fat shaming" on tik-tok, or if they're more circumspect since these girls and I were from an earlier "Millennial" generation and were teens back in the 1990s...)

Her friend was also one of those types who was already an infamous man-eater and I believe had already had a zillion abortions, drug problems, and later also decided she wanted to pop out a gangsta's kid when that started getting trendy in the mid-late 1990s. (Way less common then, but she was on the early vanguard of that particular trend I guess. :lol: ) So she achieved that goal relatively easily and then blimped out, and last I heard she was still really funny and made jokes about how fat she was while living on welfare up in the city north of where we all used to live. :)

Anyway, unless you tradpill types ID a good market for nice more traditional girl in some religious or politically conservative community in pockets of the USSA, I think you guys are definitely on the right track in looking at places like certain Asian or Eastern European countries (maybe Hungary is a good one like you've been saying, not sure about that, but good luck to you!).
The only problem I see for you guys is just in over-idealizing specific cultures or entire countries rather than getting acquainted with more a redpill picture, but there's no question a lot of parts of those foreign countries are way less down the drain than most of the USSA or woke Europe, even if there's "vice" hotspots to avoid like Bangkok or Pattaya or wherever. I like it, but for tradpill I have my doubts about the Philippines, because even though it is neat and is supposedly traditional on the surface I heard it was almost the norm to have horny Pinays (and probably the men too) claim to be doing monogamy while cheating like crazy on the side and enjoying the resulting drama (for which they've been compared with a lot of Latinas).
Anyway, good luck to you. :)
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

gsjackson wrote:
August 28th, 2022, 5:32 am
WilliamSmith wrote:
August 27th, 2022, 4:19 pm

Having some of my friends' girlfriends repeatedly trying to get me in bed behind my friends' (their boyfriends') back helped red pill me about women's sexual voracity fairly early in my teen years: I did not do anything to them even though I wanted to real, real bad (since I didn't want to be a shameful betrayer of my own good personal friends), but those experiences, and later further reading, research, and experience enlightened me about women's extremely high levels of outright carnal sexual desire.
Bravo. Let me tell you about someone who didn't resist such temptation. He is now a fairly well-known talking head on TV. If you're familiar with American network news you've almost certainly heard the name. I offer the story as an example of the kind of people who ascend in the corporate media -- in this case a combination of useful idiot and potential honeypot (think Epstein Island) victim.

In his first journalism job (and mine) we were good friends with a guy who also worked at the paper and his wife, getting together often. I left the paper and went to Washington to work for the congressman from that region, at his request. The married guy, who happens to be the nicest guy in the world, came to visit me and go to an interview with The American Spectator magazine that I had set up for him. He got the job, but it paid so little he couldn't afford to take it, so taking that disappointment home he finds out that he has been cuckolded by the talking head (apparently the wife felt the need to rub his nose in it when he returned, for some reason).

I learn about this four years later when the talking head had just come to Washington and the (still) married couple were coming there too shortly after, both having gotten jobs with the federal government. The talking head felt forced to tell me about the episode by way of explaining why we four wouldn't be getting together like in days gone by. He was contrite, and said that she had seduced him, which I can believe because she was definitely on the tartish side. But regardless of temptation, I really don't know how you can cuckold one of your closest friends, especially such a good guy. Unless you're the sort of person that corporate media keeps a diligent eye open for. The kind of person who won't allow any principles and values to stand in the way of his ambition and willingness to comply with the prescribed "narrative" of the day.
Very interesting story @gsjackson! Thank you for sharing it with us. It sounds like you have had an interesting life.
Man, the change I've observed even from being a 40 y/o "Millennial" still has my head spinning a bit about the change from the 1980s to 2020s, so it must've been even more of a trip to observe it through several other periods.

But back on the topic:
I don't know how you can cuckold one of your closest friends either, unless it's just some case like clueless young bucks who are just horny and simply don't get the psychological injury it would presumably do to a man who naively believed he had exclusivity with whatever female was in question.
I'm, in fact, grateful to those females for redpilling me about female sexual behavior so I had my guard up and have never had to go through any such humiliation if I'd fallen into the trap of becoming a hodler through a naive good nature. It certainly clued me in that women are worthy of thorough study before letting them get any kind of leverage over you, even if you still have an affectionate and even respectful view of the "gentler" (?) sex, overall. :)

But there's much in what you say about people with such character weakness being trawled for the corporate media and TPTB overall.

I don't think self-empowered men who are fully confident in themselves and also have solid skills with women would be the types you'd ever find on Epstein island.

But when TPTB find "marks" who are susceptible to such weakness, getting their "marks" compromised with some sort of sexual scandal managed by jew mafia has been a classic American phenomenon where they obtain leverage over them, as well as setting a frame of initiating them into a supposed insiders club (though their status there is probably often mostly a delusion, and they're pretty much just useful idiots).
Unfortunately, MLK was such a case, but there have been many others, and now the Epstein scandal has been bringing that to light a great deal despite the frenzied attempts by the jewmedia to cover it up. It certainly said a lot when Alan Dershowitz described one of the then-underaged sex trafficking and rape victims as "antisemitic" for disclosing what had happened to her and other victims.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
August 30th, 2022, 4:21 pm
@WilliamSmith to answer your question bud, my own code of ethics and principles are not too different from your own in some regards, although I am open to a long term monogamous relationship, should the right woman come into my life. I have never cheated on my daughter's mother, despite the fact that our relationship was pretty toxic. And I was always loyal to my Polish lady when I was with her too.

Now that I'm a single dude I have no problem playing the field, although because I'm a bit socially awkward I have very limited success :lol: but my code would be as follows:

No Lying: I believe in being honest and forthright, even if this works to my detriment. I can't stand pretending to be something I'm not and attempting to portray myself as someone I think my date wants me to be. I will be myself and if she doesn't like me then quite frankly she can f**k off :lol:

No Tricks: Similar to your point, using underhanded tricks like getting them wasted or using deception are out of the equation. I'd rather just be honest when it comes to picking up women.
@Pixel--Dude that looks like quite a good set of rules, similar to my own as you said.
I agree that lying, tricks, and doing anything manipulative or shifty are all best avoided IMO.
Using a certain amount of conversational savvy to try to keep her doing most of the talking while also heading off certain topics that don't necessarily pay dividends while trying to escalate is probably a good idea, but that's not the same thing as lying, manipulation, being controlling, etc. (After all, if you're trying to get into a good looking woman's pants but she's such a karen she just insists on pounding the table at your 1st drink date talking about Trump, climate change, Roe vs Wade, or whatever, and won't go for suave gentlemanly segueing into something a little bit more evocative of sensuality, you can always try your luck just letting her go on and see if she warms up afterward. Sometimes anchoring yourself there as a relaxed masculine presence and letting them get the filibustering out of their system leads to them deciding they like you and getting horny afterwards, and many more veterans with more experience and credibility on this than myself have reported the same. :D )
Pixel--Dude wrote:
No Married Women: Again I share this principle with yourself. I have been cheated on before and I know how hurtful and horrible it can be for your mental health and self esteem. Although I did get really close to a female friend who is in a long term relationship, I thought she was going to break up with the guy but she never did. So I have lost interest in her.

I recently met a Finnish woman at my local pub who is married and a friend of a friend. My friend told me she is really dissatisfied in her marriage and when I was a bit drunk I did consider asking for this woman's number and pursuing her, but there are kids involved and all the rest of it so I couldn't do it. I don't want to tear a family to pieces just so I can get my acorn wet :lol:
Yep, a solid principle. No married women, also no women in relationships, so narrow it down to the only risk being the secret cheaters who are on the hunt for a man while hiding they secretly do have one somewhere. That'd be a good group to screen out, but don't really see how that'd be possible, but maybe someone wiser in the ways of such things will have an insight. :lol:
Pixel--Dude wrote:
Brains: If she ain't got none then I'm not interested. I don't know why, but when i hear a woman speak if she sounds like a dumbass then I find her unattractive, even if I found her really good looking initially. You know the type I'm talking about. Loud, obnoxious and just not feminine at all.

I once took a girl out on a date and she was absolutely stunning, but she was f***ing hard work. I think this principle of only pulling girls who have at least an average level of intelligence is especially important for guys looking for a monogamous relationship. But I would also avoid these types of women if you're playing the field. They are no good.
I'm open-minded but that'd be ideal. Women with intelligent active minds and strong creative imagination might also be more susceptible to having their orgasmic responses amped up and already have a background of having more vivid sexual fantasies. :D
I'm also open to more down-to-earth types who aren't exactly brainy, depending on chemistry, as long as she's pretty sensible.
"Loud and obnoxious" is a bit relative, and I've seen some loud unpleasant women who also seem rather mean that I'd definitely avoid, but for some reason women who are loud in public just because of being somewhat extroverted, cheerful, passionate and funny can strike me as promising. I like loud Chinese women. :)
Pixel--Dude wrote:
Condoms: Playing the field I would always bag it up. I'm too paranoid about contracting a disease or getting some broad knocked up by accident and then having to provide for another kid. I know how vindictive women can be, especially when a kid is involved. Good, loving dads always get f***ed over by such vindictive women. So yeah, for my own protection I'd wear a condom.

Be A Gentleman: If I'm on a date with a lady I will always try and be respectful. Although this doesn't mean I won't try my luck. If she's not into it though and doesn't want it to go further then I will take it on the chin. I wouldn't get offended or pissed off like some guys might.

So yeah, I don't think my code is too dissimilar from your own. Most of it is either to protect yourself and basic levels of respect you should show to another individual.
Unless you're playing a particular market with a dynamic of its own (probably mostly younger guys and party girls), the gentlemanly masculinity approach seems the best to me as well. @gsjackson made a good post to this effect a while ago in a totally different thread (something started by someone else about whether men should supposedly criticize chubbies and tell them they needed to shed a few pounds, to which my answer was "no," with a word in favor of being a gentleman) and gsjackson posted the following:
gsjackson wrote:
April 23rd, 2022, 5:34 pm
Agree with WS. Gather round children and let me tell you about a concept from the ancient days called "the gentleman." I was raised by one, but he was born in 1913, and they've long since vanished. I think William Buckley came up with the best definition -- a gentleman is someone who is always considerate of the feelings of other people and tries never to hurt them (even when you think it's for their own good).

Obviously we now live in a feral, dog-eat-dog (((world))), where the concept seems not just outdated, but reflects complete naivete, and anyone who tries to be a gentleman is a sap who is cruising for a bruising. But just because the whole world has turned to shit, doesn't mean we have to -- if anything, we should always move in the opposite direction from what the culture instructs. And I would make a sharp distinction between the gentleman acting on principles he believes in, and the fabled "nice guy" doormat trying to con his way into some p***y. Believe me, a world in which gentlemen can thrive is one we all want to live in, and who knows, it might even get you laid.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

WilliamSmith wrote:
September 1st, 2022, 1:32 pm
I avoid no P4P like the plague!
"P4P is the only creed to take heed so best believe yes indeed" -- E. Irizarry (2019)
"Pump N Dump these bitches/pump n' dump these hoes" -- Ramil Amyr x Mr. Palmer (2021)