The HARSH Reality for Passport Bros

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
galii
Experienced Poster

The HARSH Reality for Passport Bros

Post by galii »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: The HARSH Reality for Passport Bros

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

@galii

Yep. Life abroad is not like an American pie endless frat party, bro, bro nonsense.
They are in a different country with a different culture. They should learn how to behave and study up the language and culture.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

galii wrote:
February 20th, 2023, 6:14 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMUELsk5m38
Did he say women outnumber men three to one? Who cares if some small movement of Black men want to go overseas to find a wife? There might be some feminine, submissive Black women in the US? But these men might consider that hard to find based on their experience. If they can find that overseas, then let them do that. What should he care? They can also choose countries with cheap bride prices, too, instead of places like Saudi Arabia.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

MrMan wrote:
February 20th, 2023, 7:37 am
galii wrote:
February 20th, 2023, 6:14 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMUELsk5m38
Did he say women outnumber men three to one? Who cares if some small movement of Black men want to go overseas to find a wife? There might be some feminine, submissive Black women in the US? But these men might consider that hard to find based on their experience. If they can find that overseas, then let them do that. What should he care? They can also choose countries with cheap bride prices, too, instead of places like Saudi Arabia.
Yes he said they outnumber 3 to 1. It is quite dumb to believe that.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
February 20th, 2023, 7:12 am
@galii

Yep. Life abroad is not like an American pie endless frat party, bro, bro nonsense.
They are in a different country with a different culture. They should learn how to behave and study up the language and culture.
Shure though at least it is an alternative and gives some hope. At least they get a bit more bang for the buck if done a bit reasonable.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The only harsh reality of to be learned from that video is that blacks are stupid. We already knew that.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Cornfed wrote:
February 20th, 2023, 8:17 am
The only harsh reality of to be learned from that video is that blacks are stupid. We already knew that.
:lol: Yes.. it's either "Muh dick" or "I am pressin charges!"
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

I didn't even bother to watch it, but I guess they can't handle reality, all that gay ass BBC superiority shit women of the world desire black cock only that their gay ass white boys from the West push so hard isn't reality after all. Hell even I had it rough with women, but I never tested my luck abroad. I just know that I never really felt all that desirable after Jr highschool ended. Women in the States constantly blew me off, I knew right then and there being black didn't mean shit, it didn't mean white girls everywhere craved my dick or wanted to be with me. Plus I don't fit the BS stereotype that most white people expect black males to be.