@Tsar, Why not find a Tribal girl from india? They're all usually virgins

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

@Tsar, Why not find a Tribal girl from india? They're all usually virgins

Post by Kalinago »

You can pay a few goats or cows and get a virgin girl in a pre-arranged setup.

You'd have to learn the language.

Or do you only want a white woman?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: @Tsar,Why not find a Tribal girl from india?They're all usually virgins

Post by MrMan »

Kalinago wrote: ↑
March 1st, 2023, 4:36 pm

I've never been to India, but my guess is that it might be hard to figure out how an expat fits into their culture. While they can outlaw discrimination based on caste for employment, I suspect it plays a heavy role in some of the rural marriages. What caste would a foreigner be? How could he be the same cast as the woman.

On the other hand, I'm treating Indian culture as monolithic. There are Muslim and Catholic areas, and various tribes. So it may be possible for a foreigner to do this.

Culturally, do Indians make good brides? Do their mothers teach them from childhood to provide their husbands with lots of good sex, to cook for them, and obey them? I don't know. Again, India is diverse. There are different cultures and people-groups. Nagaland is a male-dominated type area. The women look Chinese and there is kind of tribal-looking native clothing. I think a lot of them are Baptists. I knew a Chinese pastor who had married a woman from India who looked kind of Chinese. I think it was Nagaland, but I'm not sure.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Indian girls are too dark and I refuse to get a lower caste girl. Their culture is caste based and getting a girl from a lower caste would effectively be an embarrassment to me if the locals view the girl as terrible.

India for example has "untouchables" and even if they be home successful in the US because they leave, the high caste of India would almost certainly view them as "untouchables" if they returned 20 years later as rich people. That's what a caste based system is.

Also, Indian girls are highly influenced by feminism. Parents in India are also often very strict, often have veto power, and many also do arranged marriages.

No, Indian girls are not a viable option. I put them in the same category as American girls, German girls, and South Korean girls.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king πŸ‘‘
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

Tsar wrote: ↑
March 1st, 2023, 9:57 pm
Indian girls are too dark and I refuse to get a lower caste girl. Their culture is caste based and getting a girl from a lower caste would effectively be an embarrassment to me if the locals view the girl as terrible.

India for example has "untouchables" and even if they be home successful in the US because they leave, the high caste of India would almost certainly view them as "untouchables" if they returned 20 years later as rich people. That's what a caste based system is.

Also, Indian girls are highly influenced by feminism. Parents in India are also often very strict, often have veto power, and many also do arranged marriages.

No, Indian girls are not a viable option. I put them in the same category as American girls, German girls, and South Korean girls.
How are indian women'too dark'lol ?Tribals are not part of the caste system,they aren't even Hindu,they follow their own tribal religion and superstitions.

Why do white people speak about people as if they're experts,when they're usually ignorant of what they're speaking about and base this shit on hearsay and stereotypes.

Tribals have 0 feminism,and a White guy would be a living god among them.

You wouldn't bust just kissing this girl?She's part of the Bhili tribe in Rajasthan,you can have her for some cows and goats,she'll be a VIRGIN,and as a white or lightskinned caucasian guy you will be automatically attractive and VIP status to her.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

MrMan wrote: ↑
March 1st, 2023, 8:55 pm

I've never been to India, but my guess is that it might be hard to figure out how an expat fits into their culture. While they can outlaw discrimination based on caste for employment, I suspect it plays a heavy role in some of the rural marriages. What caste would a foreigner be? How could he be the same cast as the woman.

On the other hand, I'm treating Indian culture as monolithic. There are Muslim and Catholic areas, and various tribes. So it may be possible for a foreigner to do this.

Culturally, do Indians make good brides? Do their mothers teach them from childhood to provide their husbands with lots of good sex, to cook for them, and obey them? I don't know. Again, India is diverse. There are different cultures and people-groups. Nagaland is a male-dominated type area. The women look Chinese and there is kind of tribal-looking native clothing. I think a lot of them are Baptists. I knew a Chinese pastor who had married a woman from India who looked kind of Chinese. I think it was Nagaland, but I'm not sure.
Irrelevant christian nonsense.

Do you even think before speaking?

Tribals are not hindu,christian or muslim...lmao

Tribals do not have the same restrictions in marrying a caucasian foreigner as other caste based indians do.

This would never work for a asian,negro or mestizo but it would work easily for a Desi,Arab,Jew or white man.

if you're a lightskinned caucasian in india,you are a God to women and they want to have your Genetics.

I recommended this to @Tsar because he wants a virgin young woman that is untainted by the Jewish communist bullshit in america,and that has traditional values.

and he is not a abrahamic drone and @Outcast9428 claims only christ-insanity offers virginal young women for marriage,when even he admitted this was like 1% lmao while pagan Tribal indians have atleast 98% of women marrying as virgins.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

MarcosZeitola wrote: ↑
March 1st, 2023, 4:45 pm

Perfect idea. The question is... would the girl be beautiful? Tsar told me he is open to a beautiful Asian girl, and Indian girls usually have better facial features than Asian girls, better eye and nose shape, and often curvier bodies. If the Indian girl was beautiful enough I'm sure he'd consider it. Hell, I've even thought of this possibility myself. Imagine, homemade Indian food for a lifetime, it's my dream come true. :lol:
I personally find 80% of Indian women good-looking,unless they are pure dravidians.

there is no guarantee she wil be a stunner but if you look for one you get one,just liek real life.

Hot women are a small minority in the west,so IDK why this is being brought up,because paying a few extra goats for a stunning exotic virgin is a much better investment strategy than becoming a 'alpha male'paying for some stupid white hypergamous whore that is a communist and a anti-white male slut.

the option is clear,white men(and liteskin Brahmin and arab men)are the VIP in india,and are treated as gods,even beyond just getting sex,but also business oppurtunities,social status etc

why would you reject such a offer.

People claim to be conservative here,but one of the basic aspects of conservatism is the rule of the Aryan man in the affairs of the nation.India still has the due reverance and respect for men like @Tsar but @Tsar wants some fantasy white blonde traditional virgin,which is literally impossible and a delusion.

I can't help people like that.

It is also beneficial to have a young woman that hasn't been indoctrinated with the communist education system,media and isn't spoiled.

Bhilis and Khatrias are the poorest people in one of the poorest nations in the world.

There goes financial leverage,status due to your aryan looks,and a uncorrupted virgin woman.

Bhilis also practice polygamy.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

March 2nd, 2023, 8:18 am
How are indian women'too dark'lol ?Tribals are not part of the caste system,they aren't even Hindu,they follow their own tribal religion and superstitions.

Why do white people speak about people as if they're experts,when they're usually ignorant of what they're speaking about and base this shit on hearsay and stereotypes.

That's good to know. I didn't know that Tribal people weren't part of the caste system. I thought the caste system was everywhere in India.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Re: @Tsar, Why not find a Tribal girl from india? They're all usually virgins

Post by Kalinago »

LOL @ these ignoramuses talking about 'caste'when tribals are not hindu and are outside of the Varna-caste system altogether.

also who cares what some hindu fanatic thinks of your wife?

hinduism is one of the most retarded and corrupted religions out there.

Even muslim indians are way better people than hindu indians,especially upper caste snobs.

f**k hindus lmao
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

March 2nd, 2023, 8:35 am
People claim to be conservative here,but one of the basic aspects of conservatism is the rule of the Aryan man in the affairs of the nation.India still has the due reverance and respect for men like @Tsar but @Tsar wants some fantasy white blonde traditional virgin,which is literally impossible and a delusion.

I didn't say that I would reject all Indian girls.

I prefer Asians and European-looking Latinas and European-looking Arabs of certain ethnic groups because they're lighter and resemble Europeans enough to easily blend in. Indian girls are fine too if they have certain looks. I'll share one:

That's the quality of Indian girl that is the minimum that I would want. She's very beautiful. Competition for a girl like her would be more intense than many countries. The dowry and expectations of a guy that she marry would be exceptionally high.

@MarcosZeitola What do you think about that beautiful Indian girl?

I just meant that there's certain traits or castes that would be unacceptable. Based on the difficulty level and finding one that beautiful, I don't expect that I would be as successful in India as I would be in certain other nations.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

March 2nd, 2023, 8:36 am
March 2nd, 2023, 8:18 am

That's good to know. I didn't know that Tribal people weren't part of the caste system. I thought the caste system was everywhere in India.
You learned something beneficial today,congrats.

now be realistic and practical.

99% of white women are stupid communist sluts.Yet you simp for them and act like you will find some traditional blonde virgin one day ,or in slavic lands,the biggest and coldest machiavellian sluts of the white female species.

Many Bhili and khatria women are as lightskinned as I am,aka one shade away from pale white.

indians are very heterogenous in color.

and I don't see what is wrong with a very dark girl,if she has nice facial features and hair?

you're cucking yourself man.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

@Kalinago I will try to learn more about India and Indian girls.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

March 2nd, 2023, 8:45 am
March 2nd, 2023, 8:35 am

I didn't say that I would reject all Indian girls.

I prefer Asians and European-looking Latinas and European-looking Arabs of certain ethnic groups because they're lighter and resemble Europeans enough to easily blend in. Indian girls are fine too if they have certain looks. I'll share one:

That's the quality of Indian girl that is the minimum that I would want. She's very beautiful. Competition for a girl like her would be more intense than many countries. The dowry and expectations of a guy that she marry would be exceptionally high.

@MarcosZeitola What do you think about that beautiful Indian girl?

I just meant that there's certain traits or castes that would be unacceptable. Based on the difficulty level and finding one that beautiful, I don't expect that I would be as successful in India as I would be in certain other nations.
Yuck!she's ugly As f**k!lmao

the rajasthan tribal girl in my above post is a actual exotic sexy stunner.

this is what a attractive lightskinned indian girl looks like:

and While some pakistanis can look southern european or middle eastern,most lightskinned indians look very classically 'indic'just their color is light.

this is how I know your preference for'euro-passing 'women is a product of your mind and fantasies and not some natural objective desire or assesment of women's beauty.

This girl is not at all european looking and probabely not even caucasoid but her own austro-asiatic tamilian category,and she is a literal 10 and much more attractive than most 'brahmin'and 'punjabi'women:

many tribal kharia girls resemble her.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

March 2nd, 2023, 8:48 am
@Kalinago I will try to learn more about India and Indian girls.
Feminism is a big thing among BIG CITY girls,not 2nd and 3rd tier cities,and definately not rural women.

and tribals are even more patriarchal than regular indians.

indian women in the west are total opposite of indian women from india.

I wouldn't even glance at a westernized indian woman.

though my first real girlfriend who I lost my Virginity to was a hot Brahmin Kashmiri and half sindhi muslim girl.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

@Tsar

read for your enlightnment

https://www.henrymakow.com/amwericansar ... riage.html
US Man Chooses Arranged Marriage in India
https://www.henrymakow.com/by_corey_con ... otmai.html
Letter from India: Good Women = Happiness
https://www.henrymakow.com/ex_pat_extol ... _of_i.html
Ex Pat Extols the Virtues of India

https://qz.com/india/951652/i-almost-fe ... g-in-india

I almost feel like a god”: From dating to business, white men are winning in India
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

March 2nd, 2023, 8:24 am
MrMan wrote: ↑
March 1st, 2023, 8:55 pm

Irrelevant christian nonsense.

Do you even think before speaking?

Tribals are not hindu,christian or muslim...lmao
Are you saying Nagaland doesn't have a tribal culture?

I've never been to India. I wasn't aware they used the term exclusively for people in remote areas who weren't part of the dominant natural culture. Indonesia has such groups, also, but there are cultures that are tribal that partake in the dominant national culture. I also know some Christians do evangelism among what they call tribal peoples in India, so I suspect some of them may now be Christian.
if you're a lightskinned caucasian in india,you are a God to women and they want to have your Genetics.
I've seen a few Indians with whites. Why don't we see more of it if this is the case? Do they have an inferiority complex toward white foreigners as a result of colonization? I suspect that explains part of Indonesians and Filipinas think it is desirable to marry whites.
while pagan Tribal indians have atleast 98% of women marrying as virgins.
Where do you get the stats on the tribal groups that aren't Hindu, etc. Is this based on self-reported data or results from medical examinations?