Meeting women is a numbers game!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Meeting women is a numbers game!

Post by jamesbond »

Most dating experts say, men need to ask out a lot of women if they expect to be successful at dating women. David DeAngelo says, men should try and ask out at least 20 women a month. He also says, 80 to 90% of the phone numbers a guy gets, will lead no where, so the more phone numbers he gets, the more women he will date. Dating expert Ross Jefferies says, men should be pursuing women like crazy if they want a good dating life. This is easier said than done as women in America are not easy to approach and give off a vibe that says, "all men are creeps!" :shock: This leaves the bars and nightclubs as the main places singles go to in America to meet people. The problem is, at bars and clubs the music is loud, it's crowded and the women are not exactly friendly at these places! :roll:

Of course in America women have it a lot easier in the dating field than men do. Dates fall into their laps without them having to do anything. All the responsiblity of meeting people falls onto the guy as he is the one that has to pursue a lot of women and deal with all the rejection! He is also the one that has to call back the women whose phone numbers he got and try to set up a date with the women (most phone numbers will flake out on a guy). It's really a difficult deal for men and a great deal for women as they are being asked out a lot and have the upper hand in the dating arena in the US. Of course one could learn how to become a "pickup artist" and memorize a lot of pickup lines and techniques to meet women. Even pickup artists are rejected a lot by women, they just try and not let the rejection bring them down. Here are some clips from the pickup master nick named "mystery" teaching guys the art of picking up women. Watching these clips on youtube is a lot cheaper than paying $ 3,000 to go to one of his seminars! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg-AMutxWm4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEVuEMzGiiM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yiAQomy ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88r28BAT ... re=related#

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Ross Jefferies is another "dating expert" who was on the Dr. Phil show recently. A friend of mine saw the show and there was one moment where Dr. Phil asked him, "is it true that if a guy buys one of your books on how to score with women, if they don't get laid within 90 days you will refund their money?" And Ross Jefferies said "yes, if a guy buys one of my books and doesn't have sex with a woman within 90 days I will refund his money." He then said, "my motto is, if you don't get laid, I don't get paid!" :D I thought that was a riot! So I guess, if you buy one of his books, you will get laid or your money back! :P I never heard of this guy before and am not sure of his techniques. I have heard of "mystery", David Deangelo, Tom Leykis and Don Steele.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

So what happened with the rest of the Dr. Phil show? Surely Dr. Phil, a feminist puppet, must frown upon such a thing. But if so, why would Ross Jeffries show up?

You gotta understand that often, what works in theory doesn't work in reality. Most small business start up utilizing ideas, principles and strategies that work well in THEORY, but most of them fail and thus most small businesses fail too.

Multi level marketing works in theory too, but in practice, it often fails.

Life is not a math formula.

A lot of it has to do with synergy, chemistry, energies, how well you fit in, and other intangible qualities that can't be measured. Looks are a big factor, but not in the long term.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Most guys rely on their friends to introduce them to women. Only 3% of men in America have met a women at a bookstore, grocery store, retail store, shopping mall, or on a bus or train. I wonder what percentage of men in Russia or Ukraine or the Philippines have met a women at a bookstore, grocery store, retail store, shopping mall or on a bus or train. I bet it's a lot higher than 3%! In America we don't talk to strangers when we are out in public. On top of that, women in the US are not friendly or approachable, so starting a conversation with them seems akward and strange. You feel like you are going against the grain when you strike up a conversation with a women in the US when you are out in public.