You're a predator if you date a foreign woman

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: You're a predator if you date a foreign woman

Post by Yohan »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/real ... newcomment

Comments are nice to read...
Single woman from Sydney, 34, says all men her age on dating apps look like 'grandpas'

Selina is beginning to fear she may never love, but she isn't prepared to date men who look decades older.

Selina is beginning to fear she may never love, but she isn't prepared to date men who look decades older.
'I look young for my age,' she said.
'Imagine how weird it will look if I am walking next to grandpa over here.
'People are going to think they are f**king their mail-order bride. That is going to look all sorts of wrong.'
Men said they find the same thing when they are on the apps.
'I'm 52 and the women my age look 70,' one man said.

-------------------------
A few follow-up comments:

RogerSmith21, Lockdownshire, United Kingdom, less than a minute ago
No hope. You are shallow

Samthedog123, Subic, Philippines, less than a minute ago
Sorry to tell you dear but given where you are from you look way older than your age. My wife looks way younger than you without makeup. She seems to be ageless as do a lot of girls from here

JohnSchitmoes, Newhaven, United States, 2 minutes ago
Yeah, well, ugly giant feet and a fat moon face arent my cup of tea either

Hula Hula Baby, South coast, United Kingdom, 3 minutes ago
Look in the mirror princess !

LieDetector2, London, United Kingdom, 16 minutes ago
Dealing with self-publicising, entitled princesses can be terribly ageing for a man.

vulcan818, London, United Kingdom, 27 minutes ago
Ugly looking thing, doubt anyone wants her

bjbunny, London, United Kingdom, 30 minutes ago
Oh lord. Another self entitled narcissist obsessed with superficiality. Steer clear chaps!

Iluvmygrandma, My piece of heaven, United Kingdom, 31 minutes ago
She probably been on sugar daddy website.
'
You will find some information about her on the internet, a very Westernized Chinese-Cambodian woman grown up and living in Australia...

If she cannot find any male partner over so many years, SHE herserlf is the problem...she is too choosy, she expects a lot from her future male partner, but she is only a hairdresser and with not even one word she says something about herself, what she should be willing to offer in return if she finds 'the right man' for her... a drama queen...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: You're a predator if you date a foreign woman

Post by MrMan »

Yohan wrote:
July 25th, 2023, 4:14 am
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/real ... newcomment

Comments are nice to read...
Single woman from Sydney, 34, says all men her age on dating apps look like 'grandpas'

'I look young for my age,' she said.
'Imagine how weird it will look if I am walking next to grandpa over here.
'People are going to think they are f**king their mail-order bride. That is going to look all sorts of wrong.'
Men said they find the same thing when they are on the apps.
'I'm 52 and the women my age look 70,' one man said.

-------------------------
A few follow-up comments:

RogerSmith21, Lockdownshire, United Kingdom, less than a minute ago
No hope. You are shallow

Samthedog123, Subic, Philippines, less than a minute ago
Sorry to tell you dear but given where you are from you look way older than your age. My wife looks way younger than you without makeup. She seems to be ageless as do a lot of girls from here

JohnSchitmoes, Newhaven, United States, 2 minutes ago
Yeah, well, ugly giant feet and a fat moon face arent my cup of tea either

Hula Hula Baby, South coast, United Kingdom, 3 minutes ago
Look in the mirror princess !

LieDetector2, London, United Kingdom, 16 minutes ago
Dealing with self-publicising, entitled princesses can be terribly ageing for a man.

vulcan818, London, United Kingdom, 27 minutes ago
Ugly looking thing, doubt anyone wants her

bjbunny, London, United Kingdom, 30 minutes ago
Oh lord. Another self entitled narcissist obsessed with superficiality. Steer clear chaps!

Iluvmygrandma, My piece of heaven, United Kingdom, 31 minutes ago
She probably been on sugar daddy website.
'
You will find some information about her on the internet, a very Westernized Chinese-Cambodian woman grown up and living in Australia...

If she cannot find any male partner over so many years, SHE herserlf is the problem...she is too choosy, she expects a lot from her future male partner, but she is only a hairdresser and with not even one word she says something about herself, what she should be willing to offer in return if she finds 'the right man' for her... a drama queen...
She's doesn't have a particularly pretty face, but she's thin and not ugly. But the hairdresser thing reminded me of the career double standard in dating expressed in the old Seinfeld episode where he says, 'But you're a cashier!'