Men live under the presumption of guilt and women live under the presumption of innocence.

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Men live under the presumption of guilt and women live under the presumption of innocence.

Post by kangarunner »

https://youtu.be/7Rd5hfhpjXM?si=Zewj4u2is7dgz0GR&t=137

I was watching this video at 2:17 where he says "men live under the presumption of guilt and women live under the presumption of innocence."

This is a keen observation. And for those of use with life experience with women, it can help shed light on their behavior and their thinking.

We all grow up as kids and the prevailing belief is that little boys "get into trouble" while little girls "play by the rules".

And as adults, in the eyes of society, it's the same view. Men are seen as getting into trouble when if fact, they may just be good and honest and hard working. While women are seen as playing by the rules when in fact they are only abusing their entitlement that was given to them by feminism.

Men are by default presumed to be perverts and in general up to nothing good at all. When in fact, we work hard and build and fix things and get no respect and honor from society.

While women are default presumed to be perfect, innocent angels doing wonderful things!

Their thinking is this: "I'm a woman. Therefore, I'm entitled to everything."

ALL MEN SHOULD RUN AWAY FROM WESTERN SOCIETY.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Men live under the presumption of guilt and women live under the presumption of innocence.

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

kangarunner wrote:
August 30th, 2023, 12:14 pm

I was watching this video at 2:17 where he says "men live under the presumption of guilt and women live under the presumption of innocence."

This is a keen observation. And for those of use with life experience with women, it can help shed light on their behavior and their thinking.

We all grow up as kids and the prevailing belief is that little boys "get into trouble" while little girls "play by the rules".

And as adults, in the eyes of society, it's the same view. Men are seen as getting into trouble when if fact, they may just be good and honest and hard working. While women are seen as playing by the rules when in fact they are only abusing their entitlement that was given to them by feminism.

Men are by default presumed to be perverts and in general up to nothing good at all. When in fact, we work hard and build and fix things and get no respect and honor from society.

While women are default presumed to be perfect, innocent angels doing wonderful things!

Of course.. Similar kind of thinking has been posted for more than a decade or so. What else is new?
We men should all boycott and resign from western society and let those "strong, perfect, independent, smart" women run Civilization by themselves.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Mercury
Junior Poster

Re: Men live under the presumption of guilt and women live under the presumption of innocence.

Post by Mercury »

kangarunner wrote:
August 30th, 2023, 12:14 pm

In North America, both Canada and USA, women are entitled to the world, men are entitled to nothing. It's that simple. Women are entitled to everything. Men are entitled to nothing. North America's rules and regulations.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Mercury wrote:
August 30th, 2023, 8:54 pm
In North America, both Canada and USA, women are entitled to the world, men are entitled to nothing. It's that simple. Women are entitled to everything. Men are entitled to nothing. North America's rules and regulations.
I live to see the ongoing demise and downfall of american women.

Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

kangarunner wrote:
August 31st, 2023, 10:25 am
Mercury wrote:
August 30th, 2023, 8:54 pm
I live to see the ongoing demise and downfall of american women.
Yeah, and then they'd be screaming and yelling and having full blown temper tantrums like spoiled 2 year olds. They'd be going on tirades like Veruca Salt when Mr. Wonka refused to sell her one of his golden egg laying geese.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Mercury wrote:
August 31st, 2023, 2:48 pm
Yeah, and then they'd be screaming and yelling and having full blown temper tantrums like spoiled 2 year olds. They'd be going on tirades like Veruca Salt when Mr. Wonka refused to sell her one of his golden egg laying geese.
Not only in Canada and USA, I have to say, that UK women are nothing better....

Just today in the news:
He was dating her only for 2 weeks - and this is the result....and still this woman is not sent to jail and even has now a new boyfriend - can you believe that?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... shrek.html
Jilted girlfriend, 25, falsely claimed her innocent soldier ex had attacked her, vowed to 'ruin' him and called his new lover 'Mexican Shrek' after he ended their two-week relationship

A jilted woman smeared her innocent ex-boyfriend as a domestic abuser and fat-shamed his new girlfriend as the 'Mexican Shrek' after she vowed to 'ruin' him during a terrifying hate campaign.

Emily Connolly, 25, posted a selfie on Facebook showing herself nursing a facial injury - but then falsely accused soldier Alex Schooler of inflicting it in a series of malicious online messages to his relatives.
Mr Schooler, who had dated Connolly for just two weeks, was barred from seeing his children from a previous relationship due to the slur against him.

But Connolly continued bombarding him with further abusive messages mocking his skin condition, saying: 'Only a fat troll would love you. Look at your skin, you make me sick.'

In a series of abusive phone calls to the infantryman she vowed: 'I am going to stab you. I am going to make your life a f***** misery. I am going to ruin you.'

Jilted Emily Connolly, 25, smeared her innocent ex-boyfriend as a domestic abuser and fat-shamed his new girlfriend

Innocent Alex Schooler had dated Connolly for just two weeks but was barred from seeing his children from a previous relationship due to the slur against him

During her vile campaign, Connolly also trolled Mr Schooler's unnamed girlfriend by text telling her: 'Fat c***', 'F****** fat state, if I was you I would have killed myself a long time ago.'

Other messages read: 'Your kids are even more r******* than you. I am going to f****** kill you. Go and look after your retarded kids you Mexican Shrek.'

Mr Schooler of Halewood, near Liverpool, later said Connolly had been trolling him in a twisted bid to rekindle their romance by 'isolating' him from his friends and family.

In a statement to police he said 'I had decided not to continue with the relationship and I told her that I did not want to see her anymore but I started receiving messages via Facebook. She was contacting friends and family, giving them abuse and spreading lies about me.'

Mr Schooler said Connolly sent a message to his former partner claiming that he had been 'aggressive' with her and added a picture of herself sporting an injury and a bloodied face.

He added: 'She said I gave her the injuries but it was an old injury and she had shown me that injury before during our relationship. As a result of this lie, my ex-partner stopped access to my children as she fears that I may be a danger to them.

'She sent the picture to family members and my mum, saying I had attacked her. She put it on Facebook saying I had domestically assaulted her, but quickly took it down. [..]

'It was having a real detrimental effect on my mental health. I have been stopped from seeing my children. I am constantly on edge waiting for the next threat or abusive call.'

Mr Schooler said Connolly had been trolling him in a twisted bid to rekindle their romance
During her vile campaign, Connolly also abused Mr Schooler's unnamed girlfriend

Mr Schooler said Connolly sent a message to his former partner claiming that he had been 'aggressive' with her

At Warrington magistrates court, Connolly, 24, from Upton on The Wirral, who has a new boyfriend pleaded guilty to harassment and sending menacing and false messages online. She broke down in tears as she was spared jail and sentenced to nine weeks in prison, suspended for two years.

The court heard Connolly had started dating Mr Schooler in March this year but he ended their relationship after discovering through friends that she had issues with alcohol.

Nicola Parr, prosecuting, said: 'After they broke up, he was getting a call at least once a day. He would usually hang up but when he did speak to her it would be to tell her to stop contacting him.

'Alex started dating another woman but the defendant sent her 24 messages of a threatening and hate-related nature. She had to contact her GP for increased medication for anxiety. It was a hate crime as she referred to the victim's children as r*******.'

In her victim statement, Mr Schooler's girlfriend said 'This incident has left me very upset and distressed. I am trying to keep my emotions under control for the sake of the children. I am unable to sleep. I am always waiting for a new way the defendant finds to harass me.

'I have been to see my GP and have increased medication for anxiety. I think it is disgusting using my son's mental health condition against him. [..]

'It makes me fearful that she will carry out threats.'

Connolly had a previous conviction for criminal damage after vandalising a car. In mitigation, solicitor advocate Adam Antowskiw said: 'I do accept that the offences are particularly mean.

'The allegation made against the victim was indeed false in that he was not responsible for the injury - but she had been the victim of domestic violence approximately six months earlier.

'These offences have occurred when under the influence of drink and as a result she has sat up and recognised that.'

Connolly broke down in tears as she was spared jail and sentenced to nine weeks in prison, suspended for two years

Connolly was also ordered to complete a six-month mental health programme, 90 days of alcohol abstinence monitoring plus 20 rehabilitation activity days.

She was also issued with a two-year restraining order banning her from contacting Mr Schooler and his girlfriend and was ordered to pay £154 in costs and victim surcharge.

JP Eric Hodgson told her: 'Bearing in mind the aggravated element and the harm caused to the victims in totality the offences have crossed the custody threshold. However, we do believe that there is a realistic prospect of rehabilitation in your case.

'We are not going to award compensation because all we have given you has been sufficient punishment, and we do think it would be better to have a clean break between you and the victims.'
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Women are seen as these precious little angels in the soft clouds. Men are seen as predators, molesters, and up to no good.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

kangarunner wrote:
November 21st, 2023, 7:33 pm
Women are seen as these precious little angels in the soft clouds. Men are seen as predators, molesters, and up to no good.
Were mind controlled by the people who are bringing us the show in the Gaza strip..
Time to Hide!
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

kangarunner wrote:
It's worse. In North America, women are seen as prized queens protected under law. Men are seen as terrorists, serial killers and murderers, rapists, kidnappers, drug smugglers, and if they have children, pedophiles.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

kangarunner wrote:

In western countries men are seen as 'the enemy' and they are guilty until proven innocent. Also in western countries, women are seen as 'angels' who are incapable of doing anything wrong. No wonder why more and more western men are moving to non western countries.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."