Foreign Women = Foreign Unicorns? MGTOW Rant on Gynocentrism

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Foreign Women = Foreign Unicorns? MGTOW Rant on Gynocentrism

Post by Winston »

What do you all think of this MGTOW rant by Liberation Y about how all foreign women are bad, hypergamous, and leeches who use men to survive and despise men for their strength and creativity which they lack? Btw Gynocentrism means this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gynocentrism
Gynocentrism is a dominant or exclusive focus on women in theory or practice.[1] Anything can be gynocentric when it is considered exclusively with a female point of view in mind.[2]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Foreign Women = Foreign Unicorns? MGTOW Rant on Gynocentrism

Post by Winston »

Another cynical video by Liberation Y about how all women use men even if they are their "friends" and how women don't return a man's geniune crush and affection, because they are users and hypergamous by nature and only concerned with their own survival. Is this true?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
vlkmo
Freshman Poster

Re: Foreign Women = Foreign Unicorns? MGTOW Rant on Gynocentrism

Post by vlkmo »

If that is the definition of gynocentrism then I'd say 99.9% of all the political, social and cultural institutions in the West if not even the whole world are indeed engaged in gynocentrism.

I don't know where the whole idea came from in the first place, but since we are all supposed to be republican democracies, you'd think society would at the very least pretend to care and focus on men's view as much as it does for women's views, it's odd that you get shamed for bringing up your side of a discussion and your own biological desire and instincts get attacked and repressed just because I happened to be born with a penis.