Just want to have fun, not get into very serious commitment

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
vlkmo
Freshman Poster

Just want to have fun, not get into very serious commitment

Post by vlkmo »

I'm contemplating more about not wanting to get into a very committed serious relationship because I personally find it hard enough to find somebody else once I ended things with my first GF of almost 1 year a few years ago and being in a dry spell, just lately beginning to slightly improve (I consciously seeked out a few female contacts and potential options) and those options might not work out either.

I'm more picky and believe the likelihood that I would meet someone of the "full package" or enough that I will overlook the smaller things that are neither a good or bad to me, the likelihood is extremely bad not to mention other factors like her not being attracted back to me, her previous history (she could only have so many previous partners if I wanted us to commit), and my ideal niche "type" being ~1-2% of the world's population. I'd rather not commit long-term to somebody who if I'm chasing after another "ideal" woman that I would leave, that is dishonorable and heartbreaking. I don't like it that women get into marriage with somebody somehow only for her to betray the man and any kids later for trivial reasons.

In a way, I feel like the stereotypical modern Western woman, I feel like if I'm with somebody and my attention is caught by someone closer to "more ideal" and I have the opportunity to shoot my shit so to speak, I will attempt to pursue her instead, and let the previous one go as gracefully as I can.

I also want to learn how to stop being as verbose when I go to forums and pretty sure my above would be perceived by somebody as over-verbose. Right now that seems to be my posting style.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Re: Just want to have fun, not get into very serious commitment

Post by willymonfrete »

go to poland and use 30 dollar prostitutes.they're the blondes you crave.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

I cannot recommend to try to meet any woman from Western countries, regardless if USA, Canada, Europe, Australia etc.
Just too risky if something is going wrong with your relationship.

Did you ever consider relocation - to move out from USA and to settle down somewhere else?
You will see, women are not everywhere the same.

I left Europe about 45 years ago, living now in Asia and never came back. Best decision I made in my life.
vlkmo
Freshman Poster

Post by vlkmo »

Right now I'm in USA but at the least I have platonic contact with women.
I don't see it likely that I will ever permanently leave.

This isn't much asking for advice as I wondered who is feeling the same sentiment that I do. Now, if it were as late as 30 years ago, I still might have a chance (don't know how bad it was but still sounds like it was better compared to today). If it wasn't for certain ill factors, you bet I will be incentivized more to want to make a long-term commitment to somebody. But this is the era and lifetime in history that has been foisted on me.
vlkmo
Freshman Poster

Post by vlkmo »

Also, everything is f***ed and getting worse and worse. There will probably be a nuke going off sooner or later over the next few months.