How to Control a Woman's Mind and Make Her WANT You! Does This Really Work?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

How to Control a Woman's Mind and Make Her WANT You! Does This Really Work?

Post by Winston »

Check out these PUA videos about how to control a woman's mind, date women out of your league, and attract a woman that's not interested in you. lol. Do these really work? See below. What do you think @MarcosZeitola and @publicduende and @WorldTraveler?

3 Dark ways to control a woman's mind

5 Ways to date women out of your league

3 Ways to attract a woman who isn't interested

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: How to Control a Woman's Mind and Make Her WANT You! Does This Really Work?

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Winston wrote:
December 27th, 2023, 11:14 am
Check out these PUA videos about how to control a woman's mind, date women out of your league, and attract a woman that's not interested in you. lol. Do these really work? See below. What do you think @MarcosZeitola and @publicduende and @WorldTraveler?

No.. Bunch of nonsense. Go abroad instead.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:

[...]
Once again @Winston, if it was true and so easy everybody would do it. Everybody would be using mind manipulation to catch not just the best chicks, but also the best jobs, the best promotions, the best investments etc.

We already know what convinces women to give themselves away to us men: we just have to be "interesting people". Physical appearance, money and success, they all contribute. Ultimately, we need to show them that we are jolly good even without them, in order to get them. As they say in Colombia, "perro que muestra el hambre, no come" ("dog who shows he's hungry, won't eat").
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

publicduende wrote:
December 28th, 2023, 7:36 am
As they say in Colombia, "perro que muestra el hambre, no come" ("dog who shows he's hungry, won't eat").
Colombian women are not easy at all. You have to be a smooth operator or Rico Suave to get them interested.

I guess I should have asked you for dating advice before I went there eh? When I was there, the only girls I had some chemistry with were the bilingual ones. There was this super hot girl working at the Arkadia mall with a big ass that looked delicious in her tight blue jeans. I wanted to put my face in it so bad. She had that blonde hair that was mixed with some black in it. I could barely speak Spanish but I talked to her anyway....didnt lead to shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

kangarunner wrote:
December 28th, 2023, 7:48 am
Colombian women are not easy at all. You have to be a smooth operator or Rico Suave to get them interested.
Never said Colombian women are easy...especially those from Medellin.
kangarunner wrote:
December 28th, 2023, 7:48 am
I guess I should have asked you for dating advice before I went there eh? When I was there, the only girls I had some chemistry with were the bilingual ones. There was this super hot girl working at the Arkadia mall with a big ass that looked delicious in her tight blue jeans. I wanted to put my face in it so bad. She had that blonde hair that was mixed with some black in it. I could barely speak Spanish but I talked to her anyway....didnt lead to shit.
Arkadia...had to Google that up. When I was in Medellin, the top mall was still El Tesoro. I can imagine the super-chic kids hang out there, spending their daddies', biological or sugar, money.

Whenever you see a girl who looks more like this

than this

you'd better drop your hopes completely. In the best case, they're engaged to some good looking - if slightly nerdy - young businessmen from a rich family. In the worst, they're property of some minor crime lord.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

publicduende wrote:
December 28th, 2023, 8:07 am
Whenever you see a girl who looks more like this

I'm not into those girls that have the plastic, inauthentic smile. But the girl I'm talking about had that same hair exactly. She was working at a food place in the mall. Simple 30s woman. I'm still pissed off thinking about that I didn't close her. America f***ed my mind.

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Get a robo-b*tch instead. Real b*tch is a giant hassle.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

kangarunner wrote:
December 28th, 2023, 8:11 am
I'm not into those girls that have the plastic, inauthentic smile. But the girl I'm talking about had that same hair exactly. She was working at a food place in the mall. Simple 30s woman. I'm still pissed off thinking about that I didn't close her. America f***ed my mind.
Me neither. But that's what passes as cool in Colombia right now: the looks of a fake US rich daddy's girl.

You could have insisted a bit more. Colombianas are old school, they love the good old courting game. You could have put up something funny, like going to the shop once a day for several days, pretending to buy something, then eventually telling her that "lo que realmente yo quisiera comprar no esta en venta y no tiene precio" (meaning that she is what you'd like to pursue), or something slightly cheesy like that. Maybe you didn't have enough time...
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
December 27th, 2023, 11:29 am
Winston wrote:
Check out these PUA videos about how to control a woman's mind, date women out of your league, and attract a woman that's not interested in you. lol. Do these really work?

No, it does not work. The dating scene in Western countries is totally broken.

I agree, better look around abroad for a female partner and if not possible at this moment better stay single and alone.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Yohan wrote:
December 28th, 2023, 10:34 am
December 27th, 2023, 11:29 am
Winston wrote:
Check out these PUA videos about how to control a woman's mind, date women out of your league, and attract a woman that's not interested in you. lol. Do these really work?

No, it does not work. The dating scene in Western countries is totally broken.

I agree, better look around abroad for a female partner and if not possible at this moment better stay single and alone.
Or go abroad. But don't go to South Korea. It's just as bad as America and Austria for women. Women are materialistic, selfish, vile psychopathic c*nts there. That's why lowest birthrate on the entire planet. I would hold out for A.I women in the future.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I watched one of those videos. I've seen some similar videos before. If anyone buys his super-secret book, you can tell us what the secret button is to control a woman's mind. :) This stuff is probably okay advice for making first impressions and for pushing through the friend zone or staying out of it. It's not a stepford wife remote control for a married woman, though. :)

I suspect his paid course will be more of the same stuff they say on the Internet.

I could try some off this stuff to warm my wife up to get her 'in the mood' later, like lots of touches during the day. It might help. But I'm not sure if it's more effective than just being reasonably nice and telling her I want to have sex later in the night, and throwing out a few innuendos as reminders a few hours before to help her get in the right frame of mind. I don't do much with the teasing type stuff with my wife. As you age, teasing isn't going to overcome sore backs and digestive problems either. :) Suggesting some endorphins might help her is probably more effective than teasing in that case. I think that stuff in the videos works better at the getting-to-know-you stage to build the initial rapport.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

December 28th, 2023, 11:42 am
Or go abroad. But don't go to South Korea. It's just as bad as America and Austria for women. Women are materialistic, selfish, vile psychopathic c*nts there. That's why lowest birthrate on the entire planet. I would hold out for A.I women in the future.
Aren't you Korean? I was on Reddit and some young woman was almost bragging about how feminism is gaining traction in South Korea. Imagine Western women being proud of the fact that their own feminism is spreading to Asian countries. There's definitely a percentage of college-educated Thai women who are very aware of feminism.

You know what's funny though. That many women tourists from Europe come here to Vietnam. I hope they see fully well how soft, feminine, and gentle the local women are here. I was in the Little Tokyo area in Saigon recently (this is a place with many bars with 10 girls standing outside each one of them.). Literally hundreds of girls in this area waiting for men to come in. This was on a weekend so it was packed with hungry men walking through and the girls just standing outside. I saw 2 foreign Western women walk by me and they had a look of shock in their eyes that a place like this existed with so many girls just standing outside.

Nothing makes me more satisfied than to see a proud, arrogant feminist white woman see that she's not wanted by men.

I was in Seoul for about 11 days and had enough of it. I was ready to get on the plane out of there. Cold and depressing. I thought about taking a trip to the DMZ but then thought eh f**k it. The locals there looked overly serious and lacked spontaneous energy. The polar opposite of cheerful Vietnamese people going through their day. I remember when I was in Japan for a few months and then went back to Vietnam. My friend from Hanoi who is not a crazy fool like myself told me I wouldn't like Japan because it's overly work focused and lacks the playful vibe that VN has.

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

kangarunner wrote:
December 29th, 2023, 11:38 pm
There's definitely a percentage of college-educated Thai women who are very aware of feminism.
My wife and I spent the Christmas period in Bangkok. It may well be that all we saw were the rich kids hanging out in the luxury malls (there are quite a few, more than 10 only along Sukhumvit Road) but, at a glance, the girls looked just as vacuous and snobbish as their counterparts in Japan, Western Europe and the US.

It's not really about feminism, it's about the intellectual laziness and the fake sense of entitlement that comes from not having worked a single day in your life, as there's always your daddy, your bf or your sugar daddy there to provide for you.
kangarunner wrote:
You know what's funny though. That many women tourists from Europe come here to Vietnam. I hope they see fully well how soft, feminine, and gentle the local women are here. I was in the Little Tokyo area in Saigon recently (this is a place with many bars with 10 girls standing outside each one of them.). Literally hundreds of girls in this area waiting for men to come in. This was on a weekend so it was packed with hungry men walking through and the girls just standing outside. I saw 2 foreign Western women walk by me and they had a look of shock in their eyes that a place like this existed with so many girls just standing outside.
We have been there, too. It's nice and vibrant but those girls are usually just hostesses. Their job is only to bring customers in, let them sit and order and, if their English is good enough, maybe entertain them with some chitchat. Have you tried to be more explicit with any of them, e.g. wanting to barfine them? Are they available? Genuine question, as I was with my wife and obviously couldn't do it...not even for "research purposes" :-)
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

kangarunner wrote:
December 28th, 2023, 11:42 am
Aren't you Korean? I was on Reddit and some young woman was almost bragging about how feminism is gaining traction in South Korea. Imagine Western women being proud of the fact that their own feminism is spreading to Asian countries. There's definitely a percentage of college-educated Thai women who are very aware of feminism.

Nothing makes me more satisfied than to see a proud, arrogant feminist white woman see that she's not wanted by men.

I was in Seoul for about 11 days and had enough of it. I was ready to get on the plane out of there. Cold and depressing. I thought about taking a trip to the DMZ but then thought eh f**k it. The locals there looked overly serious and lacked spontaneous energy. The polar opposite of cheerful Vietnamese people going through their day. I remember when I was in Japan for a few months and then went back to Vietnam. My friend from Hanoi who is not a crazy fool like myself told me I wouldn't like Japan because it's overly work focused and lacks the playful vibe that VN has.
Yes, I'm Korean.

Seoul is like one giant Manhattan, New York and similar to Tokyo. That's why people are cold and miserable over there.