Do you think Nicki Minaj is a hot babe?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

What do you think Nicki Minaj is?

A hot babe
38%
A weird-looking fake-ass bitch
50%
A scary transformer
No votes
A transformer but still hot
13%

Total votes: 8
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Do you think Nicki Minaj is a hot babe?

Post by Lucas88 »

As strange as this might seem, I actually think that Nicki Minaj is a smoking hot babe -- or, more precisely, she WOULD BE smoking hot if she were REAL.

The first time I saw Nicki Minaj was when I'd just returned from Japan and saw her music video Check It Out on MTV. This was in the early 2010s and I'd been out of the loop for a while with living abroad and didn't know anything about her. The song was set to the melody of The Buggles' "Video Killed the Radio Star", which immediately reminded me of my childhood playing the 80s themed GTA Vice City, and Nicki was dressed up in some colorful futuristic suit and singing some goofy lyrics. I just thought that she was some unique eccentric artist with a certain quality of flamboyance that I found endearing.

Anyway, I saw Nicki for the first time in the above music video and found her phenotype fascinating -- a short-statured (5'2"), mixed Black girl (Trinidadian, half-Black half-Indian), with a cute face with a certain unique quality, and more importantly, big round titties, wide hips and a large phat booty*. Add to that her bubbly personality and charisma and I was mesmerized! :P

*I'm a high-test male; I see phat booty and it just drives me crazy! 8)

However, watching more of Nicki's music videos and looking through her photos for fap material, I soon discovered that Nicki's big phat budonkadonk was fake (enhanced with butt implants -- this is obvious when you see her ass from the side protruding massively above her skinny little legs).

:o :o :o

Not only that, her music was actually not just quirky innocent fun like I'd previously assumed but rather full of vulgarity and, as we can see in retrospect, even pioneered a new phase of the degeneration of modern music with trashy lyrics and even the promotion of drug use corrupting the youth. Now I'm not a prude but I'd rather that stuff not become mainstream.

:?

Some Nicki Minaj music videos showing off her bootylicious hotness:

As for her music, I find some of it quite interesting and with a good flow (she's definitely a talented lyricist and has charisma) but a lot of her more well-known stuff is undeniably trashy and vulgar.

Here is a less well-known Nicki song that I think is really good and showcases her talent:

However, enough of the eulogy, in the late 2010s I stumbled across a video asserting that Nicki is actually not a real woman but in fact a deep-stealth transformer!!! :o :o :o

I can't find the video today (I think it was pulled from the internet) but it was made by a Caribbean dude who showed various images of Nicki and argued that she was a "built-up man" (read in a Jamaican accent) and "a transformer". In fact, @WanderingProtagonist, that's where I first got the word "transformer" from and it's stuck with me since. LMAO! :lol:

I'd love to be able to find the original video again (which was fcukin' hilarious, btw) but it's completely disappeared. However, I did find another more recent one arguing the same point:

In the following photo, the one on the left is supposed to be Nicki back when she was still a little gayboy and before she got on the p***y pill hoe-moans and had her various Tgurl surgeries:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm shocked!!! :o :o :o

Anyway, regardless of whether or not Nicki really is a transformer, there is quite an interesting teachable moment here -- perception is deception, and we ourselves often play along in deceiving ourselves.

In my own mind I had constructed the idea that Nicki was the perfect woman from an aesthetic standpoint, yet everything about her is based on false perception and a carefully crafted illusion. That's the case whether it be her fake ass, her fake titties, her bleached skin, or even possibly her falsified gender (according to some).

But if Nicki were real -- a real ass built with nothing more than excellent booty genetics and heavy squats (and thick legs too), real light skin, etc. -- she'd come close to being my aesthetic ideal for a light-skinned Black booty girl. :P But alas I'm deceived by perception. :x
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: Do you think Nicki Minaj is a hot babe?

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

I regret even going through these eye gouging photos but seeing some of those awful aged trans in the other post was no better either.... f**k all these modern women "musicians" they annoy the shit out of me, I can't even stand looking at any of them. Back in the early 90s I tolerated the likes of Missy Elliot, even wasn't all that bothered by Lil Kim. And TLC was just average black girl musicians with no fake anything. Fast forward today the music is a lot worse than it use to be. This industry is pitiful.. Nicki Minaj looks like a sorry ass black woman that wants to be a white barbie doll and her videos are cringe as hell.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

For me, the answer is no. Considering what an average face is like and the distribution of looks across age ranges, her face is probably slightly above average, IMO. But her body is too stout for me to think 'hot babe'. They say hip to waiste ratio is what men mostly look for. She's got hips, but her waste is so wide. And once a waist gets to wide, for me, uber wide hips aren't going to make a shape attractive. But it's all subjective. Some guys go for 'thick' I guess.

I don't believe she's trans, though. But I don't know much about her, don't find her attractive, and don't have a dog in this fight. I thought that the trans thing was just a joke in another thread.

I couldn't have thought of or named one song of hers before seeing that with the Black Eyed Peas folks, and I don't know that I'd ever heard that before. I think the first I heard of her was seeing clips of her as a judge on some talent/singing or whatever type show, and I looked her up to see why she was famous. I've lived overseas during the rise of some entertainers and I don't keep up with hip hop or whatever it is she sings. I don't know who sings what on the radio. Occasionally, I look someone up.
vlkmo
Freshman Poster

Post by vlkmo »

If she had her natural hair color especially.
Roccia
Freshman Poster

Post by Roccia »

Hardly EVER does a sheboon do anything for me because they are homo erectus, closer to apes than humans. Dont forget the attitudes to boot.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Roccia wrote:
January 1st, 2024, 4:15 pm
Hardly EVER does a sheboon do anything for me because they are homo erectus, closer to apes than humans. Dont forget the attitudes to boot.
I don't understand why people attack black women so much while pretending
that the whole universe want their negro men just because of their dick sizes.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

@WanderingProtagonist, I'll take the liberty of cross-posting this here because the content of your post is more relevant to the topic of this thread:
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
January 1st, 2024, 1:28 pm
Nicki Minaj isn't a trans...What the hell. I mean she looks like one, but so does Cardi B.
I don't think a trans woman rapper would be so damn famous like that....Nicki is just an ugly black woman with a lot of surgery done on her face. But I don't think she's a trans. Hell Rupaul came first but even he's not as big as Nicki Minaj is despite having his own tv show and even being real popular in media back in the 90s and early 2000s. But he always admitted that he was a male that did the drag thing. He wasn't a trans though but still how did you come to the conclusion that Nicki is a trans? All her music videos feature actual women in them instead of trans people that look like women.
I watched some videos which alleged that Nicki was a deep-stealth transformer and showed some pre-cosmetic surgery photos and drew attention to body proportions that are allegedly masculine. Lol! 8) I don't know if she's really a deep-stealth transformer or just a girl who underwent a dramatic transformation with cosmetic surgery. I just thought that it would be funny to troll the forum with this shit. LMAO! :lol:

But the truth is that Nicki actually did do a musical collaboration with a known transformer -- the German performer Kim Petras:

To be honest, Kim can probably pass as a woman but not a very hot one. Nicki's definitely the hotter of the two. Lol! :lol:
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Lucas88 wrote:
January 1st, 2024, 5:57 pm
@WanderingProtagonist, I'll take the liberty of cross-posting this here because the content of your post is more relevant to the topic of this thread:
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
January 1st, 2024, 1:28 pm
Nicki Minaj isn't a trans...What the hell. I mean she looks like one, but so does Cardi B.
I don't think a trans woman rapper would be so damn famous like that....Nicki is just an ugly black woman with a lot of surgery done on her face. But I don't think she's a trans. Hell Rupaul came first but even he's not as big as Nicki Minaj is despite having his own tv show and even being real popular in media back in the 90s and early 2000s. But he always admitted that he was a male that did the drag thing. He wasn't a trans though but still how did you come to the conclusion that Nicki is a trans? All her music videos feature actual women in them instead of trans people that look like women.
I watched some videos which alleged that Nicki was a deep-stealth transformer and showed some pre-cosmetic surgery photos and drew attention to body proportions that are allegedly masculine. Lol! 8) I don't know if she's really a deep-stealth transformer or just a girl who underwent a dramatic transformation with cosmetic surgery. I just thought that it would be funny to troll the forum with this shit. LMAO! :lol:

But the truth is that Nicki actually did do a musical collaboration with a known transformer -- the German performer Kim Petras:

To be honest, Kim can probably pass as a woman but not a very hot one. Nicki's definitely the hotter of the two. Lol! :lol:
-closes eyes tightly-

Keep that up Lucas I'm going to post pics of erect Latina trans and get you one of these days :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@Lucas88 I voted that she's a babe. Look at those curves! I would almost be able to overlook the fact that she used to be a dude :lol: I don't understand how most of these squealers can harp on about sexy curvaceous babes being "useless sheboon apes" and then still call themselves heterosexual men with a straight face :lol:

What does our resident ladyboy connoisseur @Made Man Tony make of this?
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Ewww. Yuck. Nicki Minaj I don't like.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

Despite being a sheboon ape,I'd hit that booty especially if she's trans.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 1st, 2024, 6:23 pm
I don't understand how most of these squealers can harp on about sexy curvaceous babes being "useless sheboon apes" and then still call themselves heterosexual men with a straight face :lol:
I'm not going to call anyone a 'sheboon'. I never heard of that before this forum, but it sure sounds racist.

But if a woman is too wide, curves just make her look fat to me, and I'm not attracted to wide or fat chicks. Margot Robbie is on the outer limits of being proportionally too wide for what I'd find attractive. Do you find plenty of the mainstream Hollywood actresses, models, and other celebrities to look like twigs, and be unattractive. Is Dua Lipa scrawny and unattractive to you?

But if a man is attracted to wider women, that's fine with me. He can marry one and maybe she will give birth more easily. :)

As far as her face goes, it looks like a 5.5 or so to me, not a woman who would have caught my eye when I was young and looking, if she weren't famous. I might recognize her now, especially after this thread.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

If one of those pictures is legit, I'm guessing it's probably her before puberty.

I looked up her yearbook photo. She looks like a girl. Did she have work done? I wouldn't rule it out. Maybe she did something to lighten her skin, wears make-up, or has one of those complexions where she is light if she stays out of the sun and wears sunscreen, and gets really dark if she gets a tan. My wife is like that, but not nearly to this extreme and her untanned skin is lighter to begin with, but she hasn't gotten dark in maybe 25 years.

https://www.google.com/search?q=niki+mi ... s-wiz-serp
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

MrMan wrote:
January 2nd, 2024, 7:34 am
Do you find plenty of the mainstream Hollywood actresses, models, and other celebrities to look like twigs, and be unattractive. Is Dua Lipa scrawny and unattractive to you?
I know that the question was addressed to Pixel--Dude, but for me most Hollywood actresses, models and celebrities are indeed too skinny and therefore unattractive. I need ass and wide hips on a woman in order to get turned on. I might find some skinny actresses and models facially attractive but my recognition of their beauty and charm is strictly platonic. If a woman don't have back then I don't wanna get her in the sack. LMAO! :lol:

The exact opposite is true with women who are thick and have curves and booty. Whenever I see a girl (usually Latina or mixed Black) with feminine curves and a monster booty that sticks right out there, the fire in my loins becomes so great and I literally have to make a huge effort to restrain myself from outright mounting her in the street or jacking off there and then. The kind of fire that I experience when I see a booty girl like that in real life is just insane! :P

As for Dua Lipa, I had to look up what her body looks like and, yes, she's definitely too scrawny for me. Lol! :lol:
MrMan wrote:
January 2nd, 2024, 7:40 am
If one of those pictures is legit, I'm guessing it's probably her before puberty.

I looked up her yearbook photo. She looks like a girl. Did she have work done? I wouldn't rule it out. Maybe she did something to lighten her skin, wears make-up, or has one of those complexions where she is light if she stays out of the sun and wears sunscreen, and gets really dark if she gets a tan. My wife is like that, but not nearly to this extreme and her untanned skin is lighter to begin with, but she hasn't gotten dark in maybe 25 years.
Nicki has had a lot of work done. That's obvious. Booty, titties, facial surgery, probably skin-lightening creams too.

https://www.hellomagazine.com/celebriti ... onfession/
The Wily Fox
Freshman Poster

Post by The Wily Fox »

Nikki Minaj is butt ugly and her music is abysmal. She looks too plastic for me and I have to say that I don't think the rumour that she's a man have come from nowhere. There's no smoke without fire and speaking of fire she looks like she's just been reconstructed after being in one.

I can't believe we're discussing Nikki Minaj. There are women so much hotter than she is. Suicide Girls are so much better than these plastic Hollywood types.