Are ladyboys an abhorration of nature?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
CaptainSkelebob2
Freshman Poster

Are ladyboys an abhorration of nature?

Post by CaptainSkelebob2 »

The answer is no! You fellas who think they are are ignorant and scientifically illiterate!

You watched jurassic park, didnt you? The big gay nerd with the cowboy hat who is like a real sheriff woody said same shit about how frogs can change gender at will if there are too many males or females so they can continue their species.

Humans are the same. Society has a problem with whiny beta males who cant get laid so nature is taking its course and more of them are hearing the call to become sexy ladyboys instead of suffering as pathetic betas the same way frogs change their gender to maintain ecological equilibrium. More faggy betas are realizing they cant compete with real alphas. Theyre deciding to take hormones and have breast augmentations and sex change operations to become hot sexy ladyboys instead. Some incel websites are even talking about this, fellas!!!!!!! IMO those are the smart ones. Teeeheeeheee!!!!!!

However with humans the process is different. Frogs have the process of gender transformation encoded in their dna but humans as a scientific species make the same process happen via advanced science and medical technology. We have developed our science so much that a surgeon can now sculpt gorgeous artistic pussies as beautiful as the mona lisa or sistine chapel and make these pathetic useless beta males like Mercer and that beta faggot Outcast actually fuckable. Hot sexy ladyboys who verile alpha bad boys like me and my alpha allience bros can bang (although the only thing I'd bang Outcast with is a car in motion). LOL.

So you see fellas, this isn't against nature. We humans are acting in accordance with nature and using the skills that nature gave us to make nature better. Are houses an abhorration of nature??? This is the same thing. Taking things from nature and making them better for us via the application of science and technology. If you think houses are an abhorration of nature then you should go live in an igloo made out of your own shit.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Are ladyboys an abhorration of nature?

Post by MarcosZeitola »

That sure is a lot of words for you to say: "I'm entirely straight", mate. :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
CaptainSkelebob2
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob2 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
January 30th, 2024, 12:25 am
That sure is a lot of words for you to say: "I'm entirely straight", mate. :lol:
Yes fella! You understand!!! I'm entirely straight because I like postop ladyboys with pussies. I knew I could count on my alpha allience bro Marcos the f***ing pussyslayer for support. :mrgreen:

I have to use a lot of words to argue my point because some of the slower and less alpha members of the forum are for some reason incapable of understanding basic logic.

Ladyboys with dicks = gay

Ladyboys with pussies = not gay

Bc gays like dicks, straight alpha bros love p***y. The logic is f***ing simple and foolproof, fellas!

But that science denying dinosaur @MrMan cant understand this basic logic because he's too brainwashed by his stone age skyfairy religion and he's proly a repressed faggot anyway since even though I've stated 100 f***ing times I only like postop ladyboys with pussies who are the pinnacle of art and modern medical science MrMan only ever wants to talk about mens arseholes and sodomy and other gay shit. I think if a scientist opened up his brain all you'd see inside would be sodom and gomorra! Teeeheeeheee! :mrgreen:

And @WanderingProtagonist called me a fag too. Im not a fag fella, you like chicks with dicks and used to make accounts on transgender dating websites. Not me! How am I a fag if I only like postop ladyboys with pussies who are practicly the same as women except hotter??? You've been bamboozled fella, I know guys on crack who talk more sence!!!!!!!

Fellas, read my first post. Ladyboys are a part of civilizations natural evolution. Advanced science lets us turn useless beta incels into hot chicks so that they actually become useful. That means theres more cloutage for us real alphas. We've evolved this far, now we guide our own evolution. Hail science!!!!!!!!
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

CaptainSkelebob2 wrote:
January 31st, 2024, 2:03 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
January 30th, 2024, 12:25 am
Yes fella! You understand!!! I'm entirely straight because I like postop ladyboys with pussies. I knew I could count on my alpha allience bro Marcos the f***ing pussyslayer for support. :mrgreen:

I have to use a lot of words to argue my point because some of the slower and less alpha members of the forum are for some reason incapable of understanding basic logic.

Bc gays like dicks, straight alpha bros love p***y. The logic is f***ing simple and foolproof, fellas!

But that science denying dinosaur @MrMan cant understand this basic logic because he's too brainwashed by his stone age skyfairy religion and he's proly a repressed faggot anyway since even though I've stated 100 f***ing times I only like postop ladyboys with pussies who are the pinnacle of art and modern medical science MrMan only ever wants to talk about mens arseholes and sodomy and other gay shit. I think if a scientist opened up his brain all you'd see inside would be sodom and gomorra! Teeeheeeheee! :mrgreen:

And @WanderingProtagonist called me a fag too. Im not a fag fella, you like chicks with dicks and used to make accounts on transgender dating websites. Not me! How am I a fag if I only like postop ladyboys with pussies who are practicly the same as women except hotter??? You've been bamboozled fella, I know guys on crack who talk more sence!!!!!!!

Fellas, read my first post. Ladyboys are a part of civilizations natural evolution. Advanced science lets us turn useless beta incels into hot chicks so that they actually become useful. That means theres more cloutage for us real alphas. We've evolved this far, now we guide our own evolution. Hail science!!!!!!!!
lol Skel you are a hardcore dumbass, you keep thinking that then. "They are women because they removed their dicks." Sure, whatever you say man. I guess people who bleach their skin White get to claim they are Caucasian. The problem with guys like you is that you are in denial because you are too ashamed to admit that you are gay. So you screw around with people who are biologically a man and you think them removing their dicks automatically makes them a genetic female. I never denied that I didn't go after trans people. You actually had sex with them, but I didn't do anything of the sort. If I had of then it would be obvious that I'm either gay or bisexual. But you can't claim to be a heterosexual man if you are having sex with trans people regardless if they still have a dick or not. Just like if you were to f**k a trans-man you are still screwing a woman. Would it be awkward as shit? Hell yes it will. But that's not a biological male therefore you are still f***ing a woman, just a woman living as a man playing make believe.

You also refer to trans people as "incels" they aren't incels.
Incels are mostly men who believe they are inferior or unattractive. That's another strike against you being ignorant.
Where did you get the idea from that Trans people were once incels before they decided to become "women?" There are millions of these people residing in different countries all over the world, and not once have any of them ever admitted to being an Ex-Incel. Reading some of the stuff you just typed makes no sense....Either you're drunk or smoked some new drug I've never heard of before that's got you thinking the way you do :lol:
Most men become trans because they feel that living as a woman is easier, they get the same amount of attention as women get if they are passable enough. It's got nothing to do with inceldom.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

CaptainSkelebob2 wrote:

Rethink your logic here. Notice the word 'boy' which I bolded for you.

Sex with 'boys' is gay. If it's literal, its pedophilia gay, but I'm guessing these lady BOYS are actually men.

A man having sex with males is 'gay'.
'Boys' are male.'
A man having sex with boys is 'gay'.
A man having sex with lady boys is 'gay.'

Of course, the definition of 'gay' got really warped by this perversion a few decades ago. In the 1800's if a ball was 'gay' it was supposed to be fun, not a bunch of homos going around dancing with boys dressed like women who'd had their parts chopped up or something like that.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

MrMan wrote:
February 1st, 2024, 9:22 am
CaptainSkelebob2 wrote:

Rethink your logic here. Notice the word 'boy' which I bolded for you.

Sex with 'boys' is gay. If it's literal, its pedophilia gay, but I'm guessing these lady BOYS are actually men.

A man having sex with males is 'gay'.
'Boys' are male.'
A man having sex with boys is 'gay'.
A man having sex with lady boys is 'gay.'

Of course, the definition of 'gay' got really warped by this perversion a few decades ago. In the 1800's if a ball was 'gay' it was supposed to be fun, not a bunch of homos going around dancing with boys dressed like women who'd had their parts chopped up or something like that.
lol exactly, but they don't always identify as a ladyboy. Fact is if I were going to have sex with these people I'll just own up to the fact that I am not heterosexual, admit that I struggle with biological women and have to settle for trans people who are the closest thing to a woman I can get while accepting the fact that I am still homosexual or engaging in homosexual acts with them. You have people who go to prison and they get into temporary relationships with the same sex. They aren't necessarily gay or lesbian at all, it's just they need companionship and there are no options in prison but same sex relationships. Of course some men inmates might get lucky enough to build a secret hetero relationship with a prison guard but if caught the guard will be punished. Sometimes homosexuality isn't allowed in prison either but most of the time the guards will overlook it and not really care. I read a lot about this stuff how people in prison will have temp relationships then go back to heterosexual relationships after getting out vs dating the same sex permanently just because of the experiences they had behind bars to cope with loneliness.
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on February 2nd, 2024, 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

It's worse and grosser for men to choose to do that if they are 'not gay.' But if they do that, that's homosexual. Homosexual acts are immoral whether the person considers himself/herself to be 'gay'.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

MrMan wrote:
February 1st, 2024, 9:52 pm
It's worse and grosser for men to choose to do that if they are 'not gay.' But if they do that, that's homosexual. Homosexual acts are immoral whether the person considers himself/herself to be 'gay'.
I know where your moral sense stands and I respect it.

However, I would like to remind you that homosexuality is extremely common not only among humans, but also in the animal kingdom. Morality is a changing expression of human societies and what is immoral today might have been moral in the past (e.g. ancient civilisations, from Greeks and Romans to Celts) and might become moral again in the future.

What matters is that it's not innatural, or at least not as innatural as one may think.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

publicduende wrote:
February 2nd, 2024, 12:44 am
MrMan wrote:
February 1st, 2024, 9:52 pm
I know where your moral sense stands and I respect it.

However, I would like to remind you that homosexuality is extremely common not only among humans, but also in the animal kingdom. Morality is a changing expression of human societies and what is immoral today might have been moral in the past (e.g. ancient civilisations, from Greeks and Romans to Celts) and might become moral again in the future.

What matters is that it's not innatural, or at least not as innatural as one may think.
@MrMan's sense of moral right and wrong is derived completely from the Bible rather than his own discernment. People who have nothing to do with him at all engaging in consensual same sex relationships shouldn't be demonised as immoral or evil. One should simply have an attitude of indifference towards such people.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
February 2nd, 2024, 1:52 am
@MrMan's sense of moral right and wrong is derived completely from the Bible rather than his own discernment. People who have nothing to do with him at all engaging in consensual same sex relationships shouldn't be demonised as immoral or evil. One should simply have an attitude of indifference towards such people.
I like your signature mate. I had a thought on it. In fact, I'm going to save it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

I don't think I even mind fags that much. Men who want to bang other men, women who want to bang other women. If that's how they're wired, fine. It's disgusting, of course, but if it takes place behind closed doors, who cares? What I dislike is kids going on hormones and puberty blockers and being groomed by older trannies into getting themselves chemically castrated in order to be "femboys" or whatever. And I do believe this stuff has been pushed in media to an insane degree. It makes me worry some times for the world my son will grow up into.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
February 2nd, 2024, 4:08 am
I don't think I even mind fags that much. Men who want to bang other men, women who want to bang other women. If that's how they're wired, fine. It's disgusting, of course, but if it takes place behind closed doors, who cares? What I dislike is kids going on hormones and puberty blockers and being groomed by older trannies into getting themselves chemically castrated in order to be "femboys" or whatever. And I do believe this stuff has been pushed in media to an insane degree. It makes me worry some times for the world my son will grow up into.
Well it's kind of too late, the West is already f***ed, and if you live in the Philippines there are too many trans people there too. Which I never understood how it was such a huge thing in the Philippines and Thailand... Seems to be an awful lot of males in certain parts of South East Asia that hate being males and want to be women. Although this isn't the case in Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, or even Malaysia although some of them reside there too just not on a big scale like the first four I mentioned. But places like Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, even Japan you have men who are just giving up on being men at all and choosing to become females. Western Media pushes a lot of shit and then it turns into some kind of globalized fad everywhere. As for your son, I think the best you can do is just school him yourself but regardless it's still tough in the type of world these Elites are trying to create. The more gays and trans people you have, the easier it'll be to conquer society. You can't form a resistance or build up a strong society if you have a bunch of men pretending to be girls.