Women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
timfellow
Freshman Poster

Women

Post by timfellow »

I noticed a great value Winston spoke of here about humility. He posted many pics of gorgeous women with the most amazing smiles. I was at the store today and the woman working there was from Brazil and had the most wonderful personality of kindness, humbleness, and humor. it is easy to miss and think you are hallucinating, but this is an actual thing. There is a humble face that all people make, just most of them are foreigners. We see it in women because we are men but those of us on that level make the same face. It is fun to see and I notice it in older women as well in America. There are younger American lady's in their 20's who likely have that same humility. It's in there for sure. But, this culture is very plastic and odd and retarded in its progress towards love. This idea of humble faces in itself is insightful. It is purely a human face and real human happiness and joy in their eyes. Every man wants someone legitimate and not a fraud. Just wanted to pay respect to that idea Winston values. I am sure women admire the same in us. I've noticed women love a sense of humor more than we like it in them. I know this cause my wife laughs at my jokes a lot. So, thanks for that Winston.