Venusian Body Type 🍑🔥

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Venusian Body Type 🍑🔥

Post by Lucas88 »

Since the beginning of the 20th century there has existed in occult circles a theory of seven astrological body types—Lunar, Saturnian, Martial, Venusian, Jovial, Mercurial, and Solar. Each of these are believed to have their own physical and psychological characteristics.

This seven-point astrological body type scheme was first introduced in 1900 by William Benham in a book called «The Laws of Scientific Hand Reading». It was then elaborated by Gurdjieff student Rodney Collin-Smith who wrote at length about the body types in his 1954 book «The Theory of Celestial Influence» and has since continued to be expounded by Gurdjieff-adjacent occult and philosophical groups.

Here is a brief look at the seven astrological body types:

Although the image shows some body types as male and others as female, each can actually belong to either men or women (e.g., it's possible to have males with Lunar body type, females with Martial body type, etc.).

Also, few people have "pure" body types—most people have a primary body type in conjunction with secondary influences (e.g., Martial with Mercurial), which allows for a much greater diversity of phenotypes and body characteristics.

Finally, each body type tends to be naturally attracted to another specific body type (its counterpart within the axes in the image—e.g., Martial is naturally attracted to Venusian and vice versa).

As for myself, I have a Martial body type and the principle of opposite attraction definitely rings true for me. I'm almost exclusively attracted to the Venusian body type with its wide hips, big butt, thick thighs, slightly rounded belly, and voluptuous sensuality. 🍑🔥🥰

Here is a cartoon representation of the Venusian body type on a woman:

And here is a description of its characteristics:
A favorite in Latino cultures, the Venusian body type is typically full-bodied, and sensual. Venusians can be very attractive, with a soft, warm, cuddly appearance that makes them almost irresistible to hug. In many ways the Venusian is the human approximation of the teddy bear.

Weight is carried low with this body type, leading to the infamous pear shape that haunts so many diet clinics today. But if a healthy lifestyle prevails, Venusian women can be soft and voluptuous, with those seductive curves popularized by Hollywood bombshells like Marilyn Monroe.

Thick, wavy hair is another trait shared among Venusians. In fact, along with a proliferation of body hair, luxurious beards or the unshaven 5 o'clock shadow is common among males. Venusians have round, oval faces, with very expressive eyes, and dark hair and skin.

Kind, gentle, and easy going, Venusians have a warm and accepting nature, and by default will tend to go with the flow.

Venusians can be slovenly in appearance and demonstrate a natural inclination towards laziness. Their taste in clothes, which are loose-fitting and chosen for comfort alone, attests to this tendency. While they make great lovers and mates, their ability to handle simple domestic chores leaves much to be desired. The Venusian household is equally disheveled, with dust curls in every corner and a pile of dishes in the sink. In the negative pole, the Venusian bears a strong resemblance to the inert and vegetative "couch potato."

The genuine kindness, loyalty, and physical warmth of the Venusian makes up for the occasional bouts of inertia they display. Venusians can be truly benevolent in spirit, and are willing to dispense seemingly endless amounts of love and support to those that need it.

Characteristics: accepting, affectionate, benevolent, considerate, empathetic, emotional, gentle, good health, indecisive, lazy, loving, loves pleasure, non-judgemental, nurturing, sensitive, sensual, slow, sociable, sympathetic, supportive, vegetative, voluptuous.

Famous Venusians: Venus di Milo, Marilyn Monroe, Elvis Presley, John Travolta, Linda Ronstadt, Bill Pullman, Val Kilmer.
https://www.michaelteachings.com/bodyty ... sians.html

As I've already mentioned, I have a Martial body type and I am overwhelmingly attracted to the Venusian body type.

In fact, I've also noticed that I only tend to get along with girls with the Venusian body type. I love their sensual energy and they tend to like me and treat me well. In contrast, I rarely ever get along with skinny girls—they usually give off bad vibes and tend not to like me.

Curiously, the most common body type among East Asians is the Lunar body type. I almost never vibe with East Asian girls. They just seem to instinctively dislike me. Not that I care. Most East Asian girls have the body of a 12 year old and lack ass. They can't compete with the sheer hotness of a well-built Latina! 🍑🔥🇨🇴🇻🇪🇵🇷🇧🇷

What body types do you like the most?