Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Dating experts agree, internet dating doesn't work!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Dating experts agree, internet dating doesn't work!

Postby jamesbond » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:11 pm

Many dating experts have come to the conclusion that internet dating not only doesn't work for men but also even if you do meet any women, most of them will be fat or ugly. Dating expert Don Steele says. "your not going to find any good looking women on the internet, if the woman was good looking, she would not be using the internet." How true this is! Most of the women you see on the profiles are either fat or ugly or a comination of being fat and ugly! :shock: I wouldn't touch those women with a ten foot pole! LOL :lol:

Most people who use internet dating are men. In fact, 80% of people who use internet dating are men and only 20% are women! The odds are really stacked in the womans favor. Another dating expert, Dennis Neder has said, "people that don't have a life use internet dating websites, you need to meet women face to face and not hide behind a computer to try to meet women." Dating guru Ross Jefferies has said, "only losers use internet dating, to all those people who are using internet dating, you need to get a life!" Even Mystery himself (the popular dating expert who had his own reality show on tv) has said, he would never use the internet to meet women because it's not a "normal way to meet people" and dating websites are "packed with losers."

The bottom line is you need to meet women face to face and forget internet dating crap. In the US, only 3% of the population has gotten into a relationship with someone they met through a dating website. You will never find the "perfect person" through the internet, and there is no way in hell you will ever meet an attractive woman through the internet, at least not using dating websites based in the US.
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Adama » Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:49 am

Online dating was good back before 2003 or so. I guess this is when the internet and personal computers became more affordable. I am not elitist, but I do think there was a better caliber of women on the internet back between 1999 and 2002. I was really young back then, but I was able to hook up with attractive women in other states. (Never any women in my home state of NJ-NY cause these are the worst women on Earth.)

Fast forward to the decrease in price of computers and the internet (AOL used to be on a per minute basis vs the $24.95 per month, drastically lowering the price), all the fat, worthless, angry women who cant get attention in real life are on there... ALL DAY LONG. Literally. They are online 16 hrs a day many of them. They are so mean that they have run of the decently attractive women. And lets not forget that each one of those fat women wants The Rock (tm).
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby tom » Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:34 pm

Internet dating is out and does not work at all. Perhaps you are right there was a short period maybe 10 years ago where you could get some quality but that has long past. Because the recession is going good now this will change prospects some. But again if this is actually happening you will do better meeting in person live. The worse the recession gets and longer it last will have a direct effect on the availability of chicks. Still you are far better off going abroad. And if more man hating laws are passed which is highly likely with Obama things will only get worse.
Freshman Poster

Re: Dating experts agree, internet dating doesn't work!

Postby SNS » Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:53 pm

jamesbond wrote:. Dating expert Don Steele says. "your not going to find any good looking women on the internet, if the woman was good looking, she would not be using the internet.".

Absolutely. All the good looking girls are not on the internet, they instead are in the night clubs, joined at the hips with their girlfriends and telling guys to f**k off or playing them for suckers.

Another reason for any man who wants to have a sane love life to get out of femerikka.
Freshman Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women