Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

From another guy who did everything right but didn't get any

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

From another guy who did everything right but didn't get any

Postby Winston » Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:22 am

Hi Wumaster. I loved reading about your adventures on the web.

I've already done quite a bit of traveling, mostly Russia and South America, and I couldn't agree more. I did everything right in the US: got my MD, started two successful companies, worked out, even took a Juggler seminar on meeting women. In the end my result was the same as yours, alone on the couch, watching TV at the end of the night.

I am thinking about taking on a new project and documenting it on the web. Similar to what you've done, but from a different perspective. I was wondering if there is any way I could talk to you about your experience. Take care,

Jeff
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Re: From another guy who did everything right but didn't get

Postby momopi » Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:35 am

"MD" = Medical Degree? Medical Doctor?
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women