Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

A pickup line that forces American women to talk to you

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

A pickup line that forces American women to talk to you

Postby Winston » Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:25 am

Here is a pickup line I've used that sort of "forces" American women to talk to you, at least for a few minutes.

Walk up to them and ask "Excuse me, are you anti-social?"

I've done that a few times out of frustration, and they usually respond "No why?" or just "No."

You see, women don't want to admit that they are anti-social, so they usually say that they aren't. At that point, they have to talk to you for a few minutes because otherwise they contradict themselves if they don't. lol

So they have to pretend for a while to be "social" to you in order to be consistent with their answer to that.

It buys a few minutes of their time at least, before they say "Well nice meeting you. Gotta go." lol

Good luck if you try it.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Site Admin

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women