Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Nine Signs Your Girlfriend Talks Too Much

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Nine Signs Your Girlfriend Talks Too Much

Postby wuxi » Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:22 am

Theres one problem that plagues men in every country and in every income bracket, thats women that talk too much. It drives me absolutely insane having to listen to my girlfriend go on and on about every f***ing thing that happened the entire day no matter how trivial. Sometimes, I just feel like my head is going to explode(no pun intended) listening to her completely, irrational rambling. I was just wondering what you guys do about it, any advice will be appreciated. ... omuch.html
Freshman Poster

Postby ladislav » Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:56 am

I should be so lucky. My main problem with many Filipinas is that they just sit in front of you and do not talk. And I speak Tagalog but they just sit quietly and do not say anything. It is time to learn about each other, find out about likes or dislikes and you have a person who has no communication skills.
I do not mind a person who is talking as long as they talk to me. The talkative ones will either be calling their friends on the cellphone that you bought or just texting them without any conversation with you. IN other words they are showing no interest in you as a person at all.
But bring me a talkative person any time as long as most conversation is directed at me.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Rock » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:47 am

Even though my gf does not meet most criterion on this list, I still believe she talks way to much (mostly to me) and I often beg her to be quiet. I also don't like a lot of back-ground noise pollution like TVs, loud music, fireworks, or people blasting messages over loudspeakers. Sometimes, it a challenge to avoid noise pollution in Asia.

Isn't there a very old song (from the 80s I think) that goes:

You talk to much, you never shut-up I said you talk to much, SHUT-UP!

I'd like to find that song and play it whenever my gf decides to tell me about every detail of her day that I just don't wanna be bothered with.

And sometimes she complains that I'm too quiet too. I can understand talking a lot to someone you don't know too well. But when you already know about everything there is to know about someone, silent communication (via mutual understanding) can be more effective than talking at a 150 words a minute for extended periods.
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby keius » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:45 pm

Because they have a shmuck of a man that will listen.

Just yesterday, my wife was just continuously nagging at me off and on for a whole friggin day. And not just daily junk but things about me that irritate her :P Why did she do this?
Cuz she was in a bad mood and just pissed off. She told me this after i told her to shut up. Then she tells me that she likes to vent when she's in a bad mood and that i'm the most convenient target. Then she tells me to shut up and to deal with it since it'll make her feel better.

Freshman Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women