Ancient Aliens, Lost Civilizations, Annunaki, Bible Stories, Wars of the Gods

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Ancient Aliens Created The Human Race

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
Winston wrote:
starchild5 wrote:Lloyd Pye was a genius...The guy who could really make the difference..unfortunately...he was murdered by the elite with cancer causing weapon...He died last year :( :(

the murder of lloyd pye, death by Weaponized Cancer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=echH03s9JLk
That's sad. I didn't know that. I met him at a UFO conference in Seattle in 2006 and had dinner with him and his wife afterward. I corresponded with him by email a few times too.

You can't say that TPTB killed him with weaponized cancer. Lots of Americans get cancer. He was also frail.

If TPTB would kill him to silence his information then why wouldn't they also kill all the many UFO/Ancient Alien researchers that are interviewed on the History Channel's Ancient Aliens series? There are so many of them. The elite seem to want to promote the ancient aliens theory anyway.

Besides, he wasn't famous in the mainstream, only in the UFO/alternative history community. So he wasn't a threat to anyone.
Yes. Lots of Americans get cancer but very few die within 30 days of being diagnosed with Stage 1 and then boom..Its over...his TNM ratio's where the lowest when he went on a donation drive and everyone were confident - he will be fine - and then after two weeks - he is bed ridden and then we hear from his family that he has passed away :( :( - It all happened so fast.

He was very close to the truth with hardcore evidence - We know Genetics, DNA is a thing that cannot be debunked by lame stream - During his last interview - he said - he has sequenced nearly all the DNA of the Alien Skull and he was about to make a documentary on it.

In other interview he has said, that he is surprised, he is still made to continue. Elite's love to keep us hanging over with plausibility - This would have silenced one and all..Because, he used the main stream DNA sequencing to prove his research. TPTB seems to be on a timeline to release this information and llyod got it faster than TPB would want it - Many scientist would have also taken his work seriously as it could not be debunked.

I was very closely following his work and I was the one who posted this on David Icke forum after getting this news from facebook and I got a chilled silence..Nobody cared or wanted to bury it...

As discussed earlier - The main stream UFOlogist appear in History channel and they are mere gate keepers - no threat whatsoever to the PTB - It's the unsung, unpopular, no main stream scientist that gets cut off.
Well how did the elite give him cancer? By recruiting his doctor? Or by using space satellites to shoot cancer into him? If the latter, then that's scary because they could do that to any of us. Has anyone tracked down who his doctor was?

I thought the Starchild skull was already DNA tested and found to be human? That's what the skeptics say. But Pye told me that there was going to be a more thorough one. You can read more about it here.

http://www.starchildproject.com/

But how would offing Pye prevent the DNA proof from surfacing? Can't someone else do the DNA mapping on the Starchild skull? His website says that his Starchild project has been passed to someone named Marcia Moore.

http://www.lloydpye.com/

Why didn't the elite just steal the Starchild skull? I'm sure the FBI could do it if they wanted to. Or send a representative to warn Lloyd Pye or try to pay him off?

What did Lloyd Pye do that other UFOlogists didn't? What about all the other Ancient Astronaut theorists out there and in the media? How come they aren't a threat?

Btw, if you want to know something funny, I'll tell you. When I met Lloyd Pye in 2006 at the UFO conference, I thought the young Australian woman he was with, named Amy, was just his assistant. So when I got her email and started hitting on her, Pye emailed me to politely tell me that she was his wife. lol. I was surprised because I didn't expect that he would have a wife that was so young. Apparently they had met in Australia and had a soulmate connection. She must have been one of a kind, because young women don't usually care about such alternative truths, yet she had a passion for his mission. Pye heard that when she came to America, she struggled with weight problems. He showed me photos of Amy losing and then gaining weight again.

I think I still have her email so I can ask her for her take on what happened to him, and if your theory is correct.

Here is Lloyd Pye's debunking of the lies about him on Wikipedia and made by Steven Novella.

http://www.lloydpye.com/fightthestupids.htm

To learn more about the Starchild project and how you can donate to the fund for the full DNA genome map testing of it, see here.

http://www.starchildproject.com/

So many questions are unanswered. Hope your contact with his wife would give us what really happened.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Starchild,
Check out the site for the Starchild project.

http://www.starchildproject.com

There's a team of people trying to get the skull fully mapped by DNA, a process that will cost $250,000. So how will taking out Lloyd Pye prevent that when a whole team is involved?

Besides I don't see any indication that they got enough funds from donations to do the full test. So why did you say that Pye was about to get it done before he was eliminated by the elite?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:Starchild,
Check out the site for the Starchild project.

http://www.starchildproject.com

There's a team of people trying to get the skull fully mapped by DNA, a process that will cost $250,000. So how will taking out Lloyd Pye prevent that when a whole team is involved?

Besides I don't see any indication that they got enough funds from donations to do the full test. So why did you say that Pye was about to get it done before he was eliminated by the elite?
The project is not moving now due to lack of funds, there was a lady from UK who was funding the project, now it has stopped, even though they said they would continue with the work.

Its dying a slow death. There is no drive behind the work anymore..It was Lloyd who was the driving force behind the project, now, the team of people are just there for the sake of it.....funding was always a big problem, but it started coming out last year.

It takes years for a conspiracy alternative minded people to be heard and known compared to main stream, the new team won't get the voice they need to be heard by the community...

The reason, i believe they finished him off was due to one of conviction and reason....There is no one like Lloyd...He had the ability to CONVERT many non-believers into believers....Imagine in 5 years if he was around ...500 scientist from main stream working on the project.

He would have taken this to a whole new level....Its not the StarChild skull itself......its the man behind it...even if they stole this artifact...he could have gotten hold of something else and make it other scientist take a note of it....

This guy was a real scientist who was on the road to the ultimate truth. Once he had genetically mapped it..It would have stayed on earth for ever....anyone could get a copy and prove the main stream scientist wrong, and they would have to accept it, for the first time, the alternative community really had some solid proof with the tools from lame stream itself..DNA mapping...

That's solid evidence...We would have gotten wings with this info...

Yes. David Icke says..there are reptilians etc but no proof of it...We know aliens etc exist but no proof of it by lame stream standard ..this would have solved all our problems...even while having casual debate trying to convince friends and family ..one reference to this and all would shut down....

They love us "Conspiracy theorist" to be all speculation, plausible etc...They don't want hardcore evidence on "Conspiracy Theorist" side....this was one of the biggest leap for Conspiracy ever...

----------------------------

However, he is not the only one..there are many scientist who died "mysteriously"

http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-the ... 68927.html

In the last few years itself...the amount of scientist who died mysteriously is nothing but extraordinary ....

http://asheepnomore.net/2015/03/20/dead ... urnalists/

Even by conspiracy standard...Llyod was quite famous compared to many scientist from Nasa and other field who are dead just in last year alone...check out the list....its not natural
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But starchild, even if the DNA mapping showed the skull to have unknown DNA, thats all it would be, unknown, like a UFO is an unidentified flying object. Unknown DNA would just be classified as unknown or not understood yet. It wouldn't prove aliens right? That's what the skeptics would say.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:But starchild, even if the DNA mapping showed the skull to have unknown DNA, thats all it would be, unknown, like a UFO is an unidentified flying object. Unknown DNA would just be classified as unknown or not understood yet. It wouldn't prove aliens right? That's what the skeptics would say.
It is not unknown exactly BUT ALIEN in words....Lloyd said in an interview that...No Known Species of DNA on Earth Matches with the DNA of StarChild Skull.....So It automatically excludes all DNAs on earth. It does not even matches with so called man came from Monkey theory...that skull is way off the charts atleast not territorial.

So yes...The skeptics would go on and on being Unknown but it is extraterrestrial Unknown Not Earth Origin ..That much has been proven as fact now on the Skull...

here's one of Lloyd's last interviews where he discusses the above unknown DNA and how it does not match with any samples on earth etc...very good info..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m90YhqkRJw4
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

starchild5 wrote:
Winston wrote:But starchild, even if the DNA mapping showed the skull to have unknown DNA, thats all it would be, unknown, like a UFO is an unidentified flying object. Unknown DNA would just be classified as unknown or not understood yet. It wouldn't prove aliens right? That's what the skeptics would say.
It is not unknown exactly BUT ALIEN in words....Lloyd said in an interview that...No Known Species of DNA on Earth Matches with the DNA of StarChild Skull.....So It automatically excludes all DNAs on earth. It does not even matches with so called man came from Monkey theory...that skull is way off the charts atleast not territorial.

So yes...The skeptics would go on and on being Unknown but it is extraterrestrial Unknown Not Earth Origin ..That much has been proven as fact now on the Skull...

here's one of Lloyd's last interviews where he discusses the above unknown DNA and how it does not match with any samples on earth etc...very good info..

Here is the thing about all this, yes the skull was supposedly found in 1930 but the people who did the DNA testing were funded by the Crown and in 1938 the Rockefeller Foundation supposedly funded the War of the Worlds broadcast.

I have not studied space monsters so I will not say they do not exist but I have studied our current economic system and the fact that none of the central banks of the world go under scrutiny of the governed herd.

There has been one direct look at a central banks actions I know of and reported to the dumb animal us and it was Bernard Sanders who had a one time peek at the Federal Reserve's shenanigans and if that does not tell you something about the reality of the situation us dummies are in nothing ever will.
Time to Hide!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Moretorque wrote:
starchild5 wrote:

Here is the thing about all this, yes the skull was supposedly found in 1930 but the people who did the DNA testing were funded by the Crown and in 1938 the Rockefeller Foundation supposedly funded the War of the Worlds broadcast.

I have not studied space monsters so I will not say they do not exist but I have studied our current economic system and the fact that none of the central banks of the world go under scrutiny of the governed herd.

There has been one direct look at a central banks actions I know of and reported to the dumb animal us and it was Bernard Sanders who had a one time peek at the Federal Reserve's shenanigans and if that does not tell you something about the reality of the situation us dummies are in nothing ever will.
The crown and Rockefeller are way below the food chain...they don't count when the matters of earth governance comes.

The show is completely totally run by ALIENS....We need to remove the Aliens and Dark Forces....to be free...Rockefellers and queens are disposable they can create 100s of them

The real war is between Aliens and Humans...The Banks would disappears from the face of earth once the Aliens are terminated...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

starchild5 wrote: The crown and Rockefeller are way below the food chain...they don't count when the matters of earth governance comes.

The show is completely totally run by ALIENS....We need to remove the Aliens and Dark Forces....to be free...Rockefellers and queens are disposable they can create 100s of them

The real war is between Aliens and Humans...The Banks would disappears from the face of earth once the Aliens are terminated...
Starchild, what do these aliens want? What's their motive in orchestrating wars, conflicts, divisions and hardships in the human race and human life? What do they get out of all of it?

Are they the Annunaki or another race of aliens? It's possible that ownership of humans has changed hands just like property can be bought and sold.

I'm reading a book called "The Gods of Eden" by William Bramley. It talks about how aliens or advanced beings created the human race via genetic manipulation and then have been behind major events of history and have constantly divided humans and made them fight each other. You'd like it. You should check it out. His theory makes sense and connects a lot of dots throughout history.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

starchild5 wrote:

But starchild, 99 percent of all species on earth are extinct. So the skeptics could just argue that the unknown DNA from the Starchild skull could be from one the extinct species right?

Btw, Lloyd told me by email before that amazon.com blacklisted his book "everything you know is wrong" and refused to list it on their site. So he had to use another site to sell it. I don't know why though. I didn't believe him either. Amazon.com has many books on UFOs and ancient aliens. So why would they single him out? It didn't make sense.

Also I asked him once about cats and dogs. Since they don't do well in the wild, I wondered how they survived millions of years of evolution in prehistoric times. He told me that he believed that cats and dogs were genetically engineered by the Annunaki to be domesticated pets. Thats why they aren't suited to live out in the wild.

What do you think?

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

One theory is that aliens, you know the ones with bug eyes, etc. are really demons. A couple of agnostic scientists who researched the UFO phenomenon, one of whom did so for Congress, concluded that accounts of meetings with aliens were the same as or very similar to meetings with demons. They don't exhibit the characteristics of material beings from this world. Astrophysicist Hugh Ross, from his interviews, concluded that the more involved someone is with the occult who has had a 'UFO' type experience, the more intense the encounter. For example, dabbling in the occult might correspond with seeing lights in the sky, while heavy occult activity might correspond with having conversations with 'aliens' and seeing them. He had noticed as a grad student that he'd spend countless hours looking through a telescope, but certain people could come in and see UFOs after a short period of time. He thinks most UFO activity is natural phenomenon that is misidentified, btw.

I've also listened to some interviews with these people. One of the talks about sensing the alien's presence in the room. Some of them feel a kind of supernatural fear and sense someone watching the. It sounds like people's accounts with the demonic.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote: Starchild, what do these aliens want? What's their motive in orchestrating wars, conflicts, divisions and hardships in the human race and human life? What do they get out of all of it?

Are they the Annunaki or another race of aliens? It's possible that ownership of humans has changed hands just like property can be bought and sold.

I'm reading a book called "The Gods of Eden" by William Bramley. It talks about how aliens or advanced beings created the human race via genetic manipulation and then have been behind major events of history and have constantly divided humans and made them fight each other. You'd like it. You should check it out. His theory makes sense and connects a lot of dots throughout history.
Its not the Aliens ultimately ...That is the hardest for people to understand, who are even deep in conspiracy. Aliens are way way lower in the food chain really....

Its the FORCE OF DARKNESS....It would be near impossible for many to comprehend and understand what I'm saying next because of Hidden in Plain Sight Propaganda by Elites in Hollywood.

Yes, THE FORCE in Star Wars is REAL and It is the f***cking THINGY that has messed this whole space of universe....

The reason Winston feels Murphy Law is because of THIS FORCE..

Star Wars is the true history of humanity ..More like that of White Race...That is why they are so obsessed with Star Wars....White Race had one of the highest cultures ever...It was destroyed during Star Wars by the force...Winston during those Star Wars years was a White guy...That is why he is so different from rest of Asians...He is more White than Whites

---------------------

This is taking me so long to write...Its not allowing me to write this even...Not to sound melodramatic...but as soon as we talk about this FORCE...It attacks...

--------------------

This force wants to go higher up in dimensions where we get our SOULS from....The feeling of having a SOUL itself is a civilization way up in the dimension....

You cannot ever produce a feeling of LOVE on earth Its impossible...The place is so heavy ...Earth is so lower in dimension and the feeling of LOVE we know is different from what we have around....This dimension cannot create such a beautiful frequency...AS ABOVE SO BELOW....LOVE comes from a very high frequency....That is why the feeling of LOVE LIFTS US UP...

and This freaking FORCE wants to go up to that frequency and eat away that Civilization itself....That is the END GOAL OF EVERYTHING WE ARE FACING ON EARTH

So YES....Not the Aliens....BUT THIS FORCE WANTS to go higher up in dimension using negative energy from humanity and move up...That is why it generates hatred, negativity, suffering etc...everything opposite of love to conquer that frequency...

Reptilians, Annunaki, Archons, Greys are mere pawns in the greater game....

The show on Earth is about the FORCE...
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:
starchild5 wrote:

But starchild, 99 percent of all species on earth are extinct. So the skeptics could just argue that the unknown DNA from the Starchild skull could be from one the extinct species right?

Btw, Lloyd told me by email before that amazon.com blacklisted his book "everything you know is wrong" and refused to list it on their site. So he had to use another site to sell it. I don't know why though. I didn't believe him either. Amazon.com has many books on UFOs and ancient aliens. So why would they single him out? It didn't make sense.

Also I asked him once about cats and dogs. Since they don't do well in the wild, I wondered how they survived millions of years of evolution in prehistoric times. He told me that he believed that cats and dogs were genetically engineered by the Annunaki to be domesticated pets. Thats why they aren't suited to live out in the wild.

What do you think?
I believe him...The guy was way up there....We watch 1000s of interviews, videos etc every year and Llyod stood out for me and he was not even that famous....I was afraid long before he died that he could be taken out....that is why I was the first one to post his death on David Icke forum as I was closely following him.....

I think we know what the elite's look in for a man to be taken out....I think he had that....He had the potential to change the time line of planet earth itself...His knowledge was incredible

Once he decoded Skull..The next step would be unimaginable for the elites...He might have discovered something that they do not want humanity to know...

That is why I'm saying....HE WAS ON THE RIGHT TRACK...Perhaps on the way he might have discovered the key to long life? or the DNA to deactivate cancer cells etc...He was really on the cutting edge...

So i think with combining above factors also...he had to be taken out...

I think the reason...You connected with him was could be due to your past life's etc as I'm not sure any Asian would even know who lloyd Pye is let alone have dinner with him... :lol: :lol:

LLoyd Pye was a very ancient soul....His presence on earth for next 5 years would have decoded DNA like never before that has been hidden from humanity..Imagine the possibilities of that information freely available to us...We would live for ever... :roll:
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Star Child I'm scared, stop it your scar'in me. :cry:
Time to Hide!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Moretorque wrote:Star Child I'm scared, stop it your scar'in me. :cry:
Unfortunately, The force does not care.. :lol: :lol:
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

starchild5 wrote:
Moretorque wrote:Star Child I'm scared, stop it your scar'in me. :cry:
Unfortunately, The force does not care.. :lol: :lol:
So Darth Vader is real ? Star Child what can we do ?
Time to Hide!