Are Wars Necessary and Natural?

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.
thanatho
Freshman Poster

Post by thanatho »

It appears that the only true utopias described are either anarchic or communist. I think it's funny how those two are historically the ones with the worst wrap sheet :?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Are Wars and Violence Necessary?

Post by Winston »

Technically, wars should not be necessary. Conflicts can be resolved with compromises and settlements. There are many non-violent means of resolving disputes or disagreements. No one likes to risk their lives fighting a war, especially a long protracted one. So they have to be manipulated into it by an outside agent obviously. One might wonder why.

I'm reading a book now called "The Gods of Eden" by William Bramley. It's about how custodian advanced beings or aliens created us and then engineered division, conflict and wars throughout human history. Below is an excerpt from it that explains the strategy behind why the elite controllers and their masters have to keep starting major wars.

The Gods of Eden by William Bramley (1993):

"To summarize the observations of Machiavelli, we find that breeding conflict between people
can be an effective tool for maintaining social and political control over a populace. For the
technique to be effective, the instigator must do the following:

1 - Erect conflicts and “issues” which will cause people to fight among
themselves rather than against the perpetrator.
2 - Remain hidden from view as the true instigator of the conflicts.
3 - Lend support to all warring parties.
4 - Be viewed as the benevolent source which can solve the conflicts.

As noted earlier in the Tower of Babel story, the Custodial “Gods” wanted to keep mankind
disunited and under Custodial control. To accomplish this, the Biblical story of Jehovah indicates
that Custodians implemented the Machiavellian technique of creating factionalism between
human beings. The Bible states that Custodians encouraged the factions they controlled to
battle one another. All. the while, the Custodians have proclaimed themselves the ”God” and
“angels” to whom people should turn in order to find a solution to all of the warfare. This is the
classic sequence straight out of Machiavelli.

For such Machiavellian efforts to remain successful over a long period of time, factionalism
would need to be bred constantly and the Custodians would need to remain permanently hidden
from view as the perpetrators. Both of these needs were met in the organizational structure of
the corrupted Brotherhood. The Brotherhood was being forged into a far-flung network of
politically powerful secret societies and religions which could successfully organize people into
competing factions; at the same time, Brotherhood traditions of secrecy effectively disguised its
organizational hierarchy.

This secrecy became a screen behind which Custodians could hide at the top of the
Brotherhood hierarchy behind veils of myth and thereby obscure their role as instigators of
violent conflict between human beings. In this fashion, the network of Brotherhood organizations
became the primary channel through which wars between human beings could be secretly and
continuously generated by the Custodial society, thereby carrying out the Custodial intentions
announced in the Tower of Babel story. The Brotherhood also became the channel through
which Custodial institutions could be imposed upon the human race.

Wars serve another Custodial purpose revealed in the Bible. The Adam and Eve story
mentioned “God’s” intention to make physical survival an all-consuming chore from birth until
death. Wars help bring this about because they absorb large-scale resources and offer little to
enhance life in return. Wars tear down and destroy what has already been created—this makes
a great deal of extra effort necessary just to maintain a culture. The more a society engages in
building war machines and fighting wars, the more the people of that society will find their lives
consumed in tedium and repetitious toil because of the parasitic and destructive nature of war.
This is as true today as it was in 1000 B.C.

It is easily observed that people will fight and quarrel without any outside prompting. There is
hardly a creature on Earth that does not at some time in its life attack another. One clearly does
not need a manipulative third party for a dispute to arise between groups of people. Third parties
simply cause disputes and conflicts to be more frequent, severe, and protracted. Spontaneous,
uninfluenced fights tend to be quick, awkward and centered around a single visible dispute. The
way to keep fighting artificially alive is to create unresolvable “issues” which can only be settled
by the complete annihilation of one of the opponents, and then by helping the opposing teams
sustain their struggle against one another by equalizing their fighting strengths.

To keep a whole race in a constant state of strife, issues over which members of the race will
fight one another must be generated continuously, and fervent warriors must be bred to fight for
those causes. These are the precise types of conflicts which have been created by the
Brotherhood network all the way up until today. These artificial conflicts have embroiled the
human race in the unrelieved morass of wars which have so blighted human history."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by Jester »

thanatho wrote:It appears that the only true utopias described are either anarchic or communist. I think it's funny how those two are historically the ones with the worst wrap sheet :?
+1
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Iawesome60 wrote:What does everyone think about wars and violence (in history)? I loathe them for the most part. I loathe violence and war because:
-People are injured
-People die and families are affected by the losses
-No one deserves to be injured and/or die :(
-The causes of war and violence are vacuous

I'll provide examples

Violence:
-9/11 in the USA: Very tragic day. No one deserved to die
-The Holocaust: No one deserved to be tortured and/or die because of a man's racism
-Europeans coming to the Americas (present day Canada, USA, Central America, and South America): They didn't care about the Natives that were there before them. So, they killed and conquered rudely
-Slavery in the Western Hemisphere
-USA dropping two nuclear bombs on Japan (that was BRUTAL). Innocent people died
-Etc

Wars:
-The Vietnam War
-World War II
-The Cold War between Russia and the USA
-World War I
-Wars before World War I
-The Iraq War
-The one in Libya
-Other wars before 1900
-Other wars I didn't mention

I wish people were serene. People need to think what they're going to do. If they don't think, there will be HARSH ramifications. Those ramifications are injured people, dead people, affected families, etcetera. The ONLY time war and/or violence should be acceptable is to defend yourself, ONLY if you didn't start it. The parties starting wars and violence should be ashamed of themselves.
Wars and violence are normal and natural, like hurricanes and rainshowers. We live in the real world, not Candyland.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

I wouldn't say it's necessary. But in war time men are killed off and therefore the gender imbalance favors men.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

drealm wrote:I wouldn't say it's necessary. But in war time men are killed off and therefore the gender imbalance favors men.
Thats the way to think.
Opportunistically.
+1

The reason I say it is necessary, is that wars and conflict are part and parcel of us being creatures of spirit and flesh. Lions ate lambs, even in Eden. You can tell from the jaws.

Milton's Paradise Lost (I read only the first chapter), reprises the The Book of Enoch, describing Satan's rebellion against God and his fall. Satan or Lucifer's original grievance against God, as I remember, is that the Almighty planned to create Man as above the angels, yet planned to make Man of corruptible mortal fallible flesh. So that rather than sit around praising God all day, as angels were apparently doing before Creation, Man would actually be doing something tangible and real in a real world, grunting and nudging and elbowing his fellows as he did it.

Thus war is actually a consequence of Creation.

As Jesus confirmed, when he stated that "The Kingdom of God allows violence, and men achieve it by force." This is similar to the modern Jewish teaching of "tikkun olam", to fix the world. Meddle, strong-arm people, make the world a better place, it's down to you.

The good we do by mercenary or material or violent means, is pleasing to God. "Whatsoever you bind is bound in Heaven, whatsoever ye loose is loosed in Heaven." This physical world is our arena, wherein we can serve the Lord, like a gladiator honoring the Emperor. But is you and I in the arena, make no mistake. Whatsoever WE bind. The angels aint comin unless we act.

Instead of spending all day every day trying to be closer to God, as many Evangelical Christian songs and sermons propagandize, instead listen to Jesus, actually dig a well, or run a business and make some jobs for people, or exterminate some rapists. Thus making the world a better place, and perfecting His Kingdom.

Wars and violence are tools. Good men should use tools to defeat bad men. That is why we are here.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Are Wars Necessary and Natural?

Post by Winston »

Drealm,
Do you know what your new avatar means? That's they symbol for the Brotherhood of the Snake. It's the oldest secret societies that dates from Man's fall in the Garden of Eden. It originally started as a cult of wisdom but was infiltrated and became the Illuminati custodians of the Gods or ET's that created us.

You will see its symbol of the snake wrapped around the rod or pole, on the American Medical Association's logo, on the DNA helix, and on the US dollar sign too.

You see how a lot of things are hidden in plain sight? haha

The brotherhood of the snake symbol is also on the Superman log and the Safeway supermarket logo.

And on the Pepsi logo too.

Here it is on the American Medical Association's logo.

Some researchers think that the Brothershood of the Snake logo comes from the DNA helix because mankind came into being through manipulation of his DNA by "the Gods".

What do you think? Freaky huh? The Illuminati must be everywhere! Muahahahaha!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:Technically, wars should not be necessary. Conflicts can be resolved with compromises and settlements. There are many non-violent means of resolving disputes or disagreements. No one likes to risk their lives fighting a war, especially a long protracted one. So they have to be manipulated into it by an outside agent obviously. One might wonder why.
He is correct....however, The game is much higher than what he has described...and far far more evil than what we have known and seen so far...The battle is between existence itself....

The entity that we are dealing with is neither Biological nor an Artificial Intelligence

We only are aware of Physical and Non Physical entities....This is completely above the Pay Grades and evolution level of even Aliens...

The conflict on earth even though looking random is all done preciously for a greater goal....

This force has its own agenda....

I felt this force very clearly in Germany and I had this feeling of the force being Awakened.....and what we know the Movie Star Wars Title Itself is The Force Awakens.....The first words the narrator says is...There has been an awakening...have you felt it... :shock: :shock: :shock:

We need to not worry about anything but THIS FORCE.....

Its RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF US...The biggest movie franchise that has shaped whole generation says it...

YES...It is the FORCE in star wars...That is the real ruler of this known Universe and our entire mission is to defeat this force...
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Winston wrote:Drealm,
Do you know what your new avatar means? That's they symbol for the Brotherhood of the Snake. It's the oldest secret societies that dates from Man's fall in the Garden of Eden. It originally started as a cult of wisdom but was infiltrated and became the Illuminati custodians of the Gods or ET's that created us.

You will see its symbol of the snake wrapped around the rod or pole, on the American Medical Association's logo, on the DNA helix, and on the US dollar sign too.

You see how a lot of things are hidden in plain sight? haha

The brotherhood of the snake symbol is also on the Superman log and the Safeway supermarket logo.

And on the Pepsi logo too.

Here it is on the American Medical Association's logo.

Some researchers think that the Brothershood of the Snake logo comes from the DNA helix because mankind came into being through manipulation of his DNA by "the Gods".

What do you think? Freaky huh? The Illuminati must be everywhere! Muahahahaha!
I was aware it came from a Medical source, but that's all. I think the Illuminati and anything related to the Illuminati is fictional entertainment.

I chose it because it has a staff and snake, which is what Moses used in the Old Testament when he was going around causing terrorism in Egypt.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 21st, 2020, 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

War is the only force that counteracts bullshit. A society can last forever in peace by lying and bullshitting itself and others, but bullshit doesn't win wars. In war, the truly stronger society wins and puts an end to bullshit cultures.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

From what I have seen looking at the last 300 years it appears the smarter have pulled off the wins, I consider Germany of the last 2 WW wars very strong but got majorly out smarted by not owning the Federal Reserve bank. I guess mind over muscle is stronger.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This validates what I've been saying all along. Sarah Elkhaldy of the Alchemist channel, explains the true hidden purpose of war, which is to generate the most stress and trauma in order to extract loosh energy from us, which is why we are here in the matrix. This makes sense and explains why unnecessary wars like the Vietnam War and WWI and WWII were pushed onto us as if they were important necessary for some reason, as if the system needed them badly.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The John Birch Society explains below in this short lecture how the American Civil War was engineered and pre-planned, not natural and organic as we've been taught in history school. The bankers and globalists realized that America at the time was too strong to invade from the outside, so they had to concoct a plan to destroy it from within, by engineering a civil war. Here's why. It makes sense if you think about it.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

How Lincoln made the Civil War inevitable, rather than prevented it.

This makes sense. The Civil War was obviously cooked up, not organic or natural. No one wants a war. The South had the right to secede under the Articles of Confederation. So Lincoln had no right to start a war with the South. That's probably why he had no divine protection when they assassinated him, because he caused many deaths by starting an unjust war. Also Robert E. Lee may have been in on it, because if he was serious about winning the Civil War, he wouldn't have sent so many men to die at Gettsburg and make the same mistake over and over again. Instead he would have marched to Washington DC and take the capitol, which would have been demoralizing to the North.