Does Taiwan belong to China? Will China ever invade Taiwan?

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Does Taiwan belong to China? Will China ever invade Taiwan?

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Last edited by Natural_Born_Cynic on December 22nd, 2023, 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
December 22nd, 2023, 10:57 am
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
December 22nd, 2023, 9:40 am
@Winston
@Yohan

I wouldn't worry about Taiwan getting invaded anyway.
The Chinese army is "Junk paper tiger army" anyway and they got their ass handed to them by the Indian army in the border skirmish in the Himalayas. The Chinese are suffering from real estate bubble crisis and decoupling of it's manufacturing base. China isn't economically strong as ten years ago. And besides, most Chinese men are "spoiled emperors" anyway. Meaning that thanks to" one child policy", parents have been coddling their only son for past generations making them into wimps.

In addition, Taiwan is protected by the U.S and it is hard to transport thousands of men and land a sizable land force in the Taiwanese coasts. They will be shot down.
America's woke military is becoming a joke itself. I don't know why people think America's armed forces is any better. China don't have transsexuals in their military but America do. That's why they are begging their white male soldiers to come back. Plus America has lost a shit ton of wars and they only pick fights with weak countries. They got their asses handed to them by the Vietnamese because they thought they would be easy prey. America can't take on every war and support every nation, they are going to get a lot of hell from own population pretty soon. Just wait until the U.S. dollar becomes worthless, lol that military won't mean shit anymore. They'll have to deal with their own pissed off citizens and heat from all the countries they attacked. If China teams up with Russia, Iran, and NK while the U.S. is financially crippled it's game over for the U.S. they'll have no choice but to use Nukes or accept defeat their military would get decimated. There are a lot of angry nations that would love to take down America's arrogant ass.

Many people have claimed that the U.S. military can be overwhelmed even with help from Nato countries. A declining country can't win wars. That's like saying Rome is still strong enough to defend itself after it's collapse. They are throwing away all our money at helping some asshole wipe a bunch of people out. Then when the freebies run out, I'll have to deal with a bunch of angry illegals as well.
I agree with you too brother. All the working class white males, niggers and spics( the vast majority of the infantry) are wasted in ZOG fortune 500, Phony Wars on Iraq and Afghanistan over 20 years. They all came with PTSDs because of all the IEDs in Iraq and Afghanistan and because of the 9/11 Jewish false flag attack and enriching the Bush family and Haliburton people.
The U.S army has not enough jarheads to hold the ground because I guess the Pentagon has turn "Woke" and not enough gays and transgenders are
signing up. Still "Sleepy joe Dementia Biden" has promised to protect Taiwan from Chinese Invasion and the U.S Woke Army still has Nukes and their over priced air craft carriers(cost billions to maintain).

My main point is that even in Rome's decline, it still has some powers left.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

December 22nd, 2023, 11:35 am
@Winston
@Yohan

The Chinese army is "Junk paper tiger army" anyway and they got their ass handed to them by the Indian army in the border skirmish in the Himalayas. The Chinese are suffering from real estate bubble crisis and decoupling of it's manufacturing base. China isn't economically strong as ten years ago. And besides, most Chinese men are "spoiled emperors" anyway. Meaning that thanks to" one child policy", parents have been coddling their only son for past generations making them into wimps.

In addition, Taiwan is protected by the U.S and it is hard to transport thousands of men and land a sizable land force in the Taiwanese coasts. They will be shot down.
America's woke military is becoming a joke itself. I don't know why people think America's armed forces is any better. China don't have transsexuals in their military but America do. That's why they are begging their white male soldiers to come back. Plus America has lost a shit ton of wars and they only pick fights with weak countries. They got their asses handed to them by the Vietnamese because they thought they would be easy prey. America can't take on every war and support every nation, they are going to get a lot of hell from own population pretty soon. Just wait until the U.S. dollar becomes worthless, lol that military won't mean shit anymore. They'll have to deal with their own pissed off citizens and heat from all the countries they attacked. If China teams up with Russia, Iran, and NK while the U.S. is financially crippled it's game over for the U.S. they'll have no choice but to use Nukes or accept defeat their military would get decimated. There are a lot of angry nations that would love to take down America's arrogant ass.

Many people have claimed that the U.S. military can be overwhelmed even with help from Nato countries. A declining country can't win wars. That's like saying Rome is still strong enough to defend itself after it's collapse. They are throwing away all our money at helping some asshole wipe a bunch of people out. Then when the freebies run out, I'll have to deal with a bunch of angry illegals as well.
I agree with you too brother. All the working class white males, niggers and spics( the vast majority of the infantry) are wasted in ZOG fortune 500, Phony Wars on Iraq and Afghanistan over 20 years. They all came with PTSDs because of all the IEDs in Iraq and Afghanistan and because of the 9/11 Jewish false flag attack and enriching the Bush family and Haliburton people.
The U.S army has not enough jarheads to hold the ground because I guess the Pentagon has turn "Woke" and not enough gays and transgenders are
signing up. Still "Sleepy joe Dementia Biden" has promised to protect Taiwan from Chinese Invasion and the U.S Woke Army still has Nukes and their over priced air craft carriers(cost billions to maintain).

https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2023/1 ... tons-wars/

And now read this to shine some more light on why America's military is in trouble.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

December 22nd, 2023, 11:59 am
@Winston
@Yohan

And now read this to shine some more light on why America's military is in trouble.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
menu anxiety? Is there such thing?
That's what you get when their lazy ass parent have substituted real parenting with an I-pad or a smart phone as a babysitter since birth.
Kids are so accustomed to pressing a button on the screen that they have lost their ability to interact with the real world.

Just the other day, I went to Wal mart, and saw two year olds glued to a tablet bigger than their entire body.
The Kid brain will turn into mush when they turn 18 now.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

December 22nd, 2023, 12:11 pm
@Winston
@Yohan

That's what you get when their lazy ass parent have substituted real parenting with an I-pad or a smart phone as a babysitter since birth.
Kids are so accustomed to pressing a button on the screen that they have lost their ability to interact with the real world.

Just the other day, I went to Wal mart, and saw two year olds glued to a tablet bigger than their entire body.
This sort of stuff really makes you wonder a lot about the future...But I don't believe there is one anymore.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

December 22nd, 2023, 1:28 pm
December 22nd, 2023, 12:11 pm

This sort of stuff really makes you wonder a lot about the future...But I don't believe there is one anymore.
Nope. We're f*cked unless the Military overthrows the ZOG government.. and turn everything "woke" and plant rainbow flags everywhere! :lol: :wink: It's a good day to be gay! :lol: :D Let's paint the pentagon in rainbow color!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

@Winston
@Yohan
Taiwan is sharing a sea border with Japan, and the nearest not disputed island (Yonaguni) is only 108 km (58 Nmi) east of Taiwan and a Japanese military outpost. More than 2500 Japanese, military staff and local civilians are living there. It is possible for USA and Japan to support Taiwan easily by sea and air using this route.

Taiwan is indeed a little bit nearer to Japan than to China (108 km vs. 160 km)

Taiwan is full with weapons and a large part of it is very mountainous - the highest mountain is Yu Shan, 玉山, 3.952 m (12.966 ft)

It is an island and is not so easy to invade, never in the past any Communist from China mainland was in charge of Taiwan.
Only few places on the Western side are suitable for an invasion and they are often secured with 'anti landing barricades' and concrete bunkers.

------------------------------------

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/10/ ... with-china
How prepared is Taiwan for a war with China?
Dwarfed by China’s population and military strength, the self-ruled island has been improving training and stockpiling military equipment.
In 2023 alone, Taiwan ordered $1.55bn in weapons and services from the US, including infrared tracking systems for F-16 jets, munitions, spare parts for aircraft and technical support.

Other purchases during Tsai’s tenure have included drones, anti-tank munitions systems, Paladin Medium Self-Propelled Howitzer artillery systems, AIM-9X Sidewinder air-to-air missiles, Stinger surface-to-air missiles, MK-48 Mod6 Advanced Technology heavyweight torpedoes, AGM-154C JSOW air-to-ground missiles as well as field communication equipment and training packages, according to purchase orders approved by the US State Department.