Was Hitler actually the good guy? Is he wrongly demonized/vilified?

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Was Hitler actually the good guy? Is he wrongly demonized/vilified?

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
December 18th, 2023, 2:57 pm
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
December 18th, 2023, 1:25 pm
December 18th, 2023, 12:19 pm
December 18th, 2023, 10:11 am
December 18th, 2023, 9:25 am

Youtube is always eventually pulling a lot of this stuff, like the video you posted about Trump. They even put a video of a Chinese girl playing with a yarnball near the end of the video then after that it disappeared.
Too bad Hitler lost the damned war. He is posthumously marked as the "villian of the century" and the Jews have peddled that fake "holohoax" sh*t to get additional "reparations" from the hapless Goyim and infiltrated Western governments using the "victim card". :lol:

The Allies fought for the wrong side in WW2. If they fought with Hitler to smash the Soviet Union, the world would be a better place instead what we have now which is Zionist influenced cesspool.
I know, and that's what makes me so goddamn angry now too. Trump is such a Zionist ass kisser that when he got stabbed in the back by them, all he could do is bitch and bemoan that Democrats cheated him. Not once during that Tucker interview did he call out the Zionist or anything, he even dodged Tuckers question when he asked his ass "Who controls the Government?" Instead of answering, he just Ranted on and on and on about something else. f**k that guy, and f**k his voter base too.
The Zionists already control America and European governments.
If Trump doesn't kiss Jew a$$ then he will never allow to be in politics ever again.
The Jews will make him disappear like JFK, Michael Jackson, Marilyn Monroe, Mel Gibson, and many others.
That's only because everyone is acting like a p***y. These people aren't shit to fear. And Gibson didn't disappear, he appeared in a movie recently or had some connection to one.
However, Gibson isn't as famous or isn't a superstar like he is in the 90's. I guess the Jews let Gibson live because he wants to redeem himself to his ZOG overlords. The ZOG has already controls the media, finance, legal, government for the past 60 years. The sheep masses has already been brainwashed and subjugated. Starting from the edumacation system. That's why there is no revolt or revolution against ZOG. That's why even Donald J Trump have to kiss ZOG ass to get elected.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

December 19th, 2023, 8:50 am
December 18th, 2023, 10:11 am

Too bad Hitler lost the damned war. He is posthumously marked as the "villian of the century" and the Jews have peddled that fake "holohoax" sh*t to get additional "reparations" from the hapless Goyim and infiltrated Western governments using the "victim card". :lol:

The Allies fought for the wrong side in WW2. If they fought with Hitler to smash the Soviet Union, the world would be a better place instead what we have now which is Zionist influenced cesspool.
I know, and that's what makes me so goddamn angry now too. Trump is such a Zionist ass kisser that when he got stabbed in the back by them, all he could do is bitch and bemoan that Democrats cheated him. Not once during that Tucker interview did he call out the Zionist or anything, he even dodged Tuckers question when he asked his ass "Who controls the Government?" Instead of answering, he just Ranted on and on and on about something else. f**k that guy, and f**k his voter base too.
If Trump doesn't kiss Jew a$$ then he will never allow to be in politics ever again.
The Jews will make him disappear like JFK, Michael Jackson, Marilyn Monroe, Mel Gibson, and many others.
That's only because everyone is acting like a p***y. These people aren't shit to fear. And Gibson didn't disappear, he appeared in a movie recently or had some connection to one.
However, Gibson isn't as famous or isn't a superstar like he is in the 90's. I guess the Jews let Gibson live because he wants to redeem himself to his ZOG overlords. The ZOG has already controls the media, finance, legal, government for the past 60 years. The sheep masses has already been brainwashed and subjugated. Starting from the edumacation system. That's why there is no revolt or revolution against ZOG. That's why even Donald J Trump have to kiss ZOG ass to get elected.
Yeah but things will eventually change once there is mass starvation levels, and so on going on.
Even brainwashed people can become restless and raise hell when they are hungry. Unlike North Koreans, Americans are armed. Imagine what an angry armed, starvation population would do.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

December 19th, 2023, 8:56 am
December 19th, 2023, 8:50 am

Yeah but things will eventually change once there is mass starvation levels, and so on going on.
Even brainwashed people can become restless and raise hell when they are hungry. Unlike North Koreans, Americans are armed. Imagine what an angry armed, starvation population would do.
I hope so.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Roccia
Freshman Poster

Post by Roccia »

That's just how evil woke, jew worshipping normalniggers are, Adolf Hitler was a great friend, but the people that say AH was evil are terrible friends, that's just how woke jew society is, why do you think I hate Christians so much? They are the problem because they worship evil jews and cover for them 24/7.