Do most people secretly admire Adolf Hitler?

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.

Do you secretly admire Adolf Hitler? Be honest, your vote will be anonymous.

Yes, I do. He was an admirable and amazing leader who brought his country out of ruin into great strength and prosperity, even if he was misguided.
59%
No, I don't and never have. He was an evil tyrant who spread racist hatred and massacred many innocent Jews and people.
41%

Total votes: 29
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:I have some more questions:

Why didn't Hitler just enjoy his life as a dictator without attacking any other countries? I mean, instead of invading Poland, why didn't he just become a playboy and date every hot single woman in Germany? He could order every hot single woman in Germany to date him if he had to.

Wouldn't that have been a far happier and stress-free life than invading Poland and having all that tension and stress with all those other countries? In doing so, he magnified his problems, worries and stresses.

Since everyone in Germany had a job, he could just do whatever he wanted and remained in power and popularity right? So why didn't he just live happily ever after without attacking any other countries?
This has been answered before. The Jews/banksters established a blockade of Germany in 1938. Like many countries, no matter how efficient it is, Germany can not possibly feed itself with the resources within its own borders. Therefore it was a case of invading other countries, starving or surrendering. (There were various other reasons to invade Poland).
Besides invading Poland, I think his biggest mistake was in attacking Russia and starting a second front in the war. He should have tried to make Russia an ally instead. Together they would have been invincible.

In fact, there's a new book out I heard, that claims that Britain wanted to tear down Nazi Germany because it feared that if Germany and Russia joined as allies in a pact, they could never be defeated and could easily take over all of Europe, including Britain
But the Soviet regime was established and controlled by the enemy (Anglo-Jewish banksters). Of course the Nazi regime may have been as well, but in either case it was only a matter of time before they came into conflict.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

For the generation that grew up or fought in WW2, Nazi Germany and Hitler were the enemy. It'd be a stretch to admire the guys who are shooting at you. However if you're looking for megalomaniac admiration, there are plenty of folks who "admire" Napoleon, a Corsican who treated French troops like disposable package wrappings. For leading France to ruin, Napoleon received a grand state funeral and a grand tomb at Les Invalides. I went to Paris and stood in front of his tomb. First thought to my mind was "are you kidding me?"
Last edited by momopi on August 9th, 2013, 4:12 pm, edited 6 times in total.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Winston wrote:I think that most Americans secretly admire Hitler and even like him.
You are projecting and you are wrong, as usual.
Winston wrote:Why is Hitler more talked about than any other person in history though?
Jesus is more talked about than Hitler. Controversial figures, good and bad, get talked about.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

When I put the following search terms into Google, this is what I got:

Jesus 426,000,000

Obama 377,000,000

Kennedy 162,000,000

Hitler 68,500,000

Stalin 20,300,000

Winston Wu 5,020,000
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

MrPeabody wrote:When I put the following search terms into Google, this is what I got:

Jesus 426,000,000

Obama 377,000,000

Kennedy 162,000,000

Hitler 68,500,000

Stalin 20,300,000

Winston Wu 5,020,000
I find it amusing that Winston Wu has many more results on google than someone like Rooshv and yet Winston managed to stay off Wikipedia while Rooshv has become a much bigger target.

Winston could do much better than he has if he expanded his media profile.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I think the world wide web is figuring out that Mr. Wu is a very handsome man.
Time to Hide!
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

fschmidt wrote:
Winston wrote:I think that most Americans secretly admire Hitler and even like him.
Winston wrote:Why is Hitler more talked about than any other person in history though?
Jesus is more talked about than Hitler. Controversial figures, good and bad, get talked about.
our ABC friend, winston, is thinking too much bullshit while he eats in the buffets. :lol:

so much for living happier abroad. :lol:
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

One thing I am realizing about Germany in general is they have contributed so much to humanity in the last several hundred years and we are being spoon fed alot of propaganda about WW2.

I think the story goes more like this, fascist A created fascist B who was Hitler and Fascist B for the most part did what he was supposed to for one long term goal which was help establish a home base in the oil rich middle east area.

Forget about Hitler he was just another tool of Fascist A!
Time to Hide!
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Yeah, i'm not sure what the recent spate of nazi apologism and holocaust denial is about. I think maybe the "Steves" are having a negative influence on Winston's naive mind. :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Repatriate wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:When I put the following search terms into Google, this is what I got:

Jesus 426,000,000

Obama 377,000,000

Kennedy 162,000,000

Hitler 68,500,000

Stalin 20,300,000

Winston Wu 5,020,000
I find it amusing that Winston Wu has many more results on google than someone like Rooshv and yet Winston managed to stay off Wikipedia while Rooshv has become a much bigger target.

Winston could do much better than he has if he expanded his media profile.
LOL those stats are funny. I guess my hits on Google aren't that shabby compared to all those characters. LOL

I used to try to get on Wikipedia, but now I'm glad I didn't. If you are on Wikipedia, you have no control over the content about you. A bunch of information controllers who have nothing better to do with their time, have control. They could put negative or false info about you, and it would get top ranking in Google.

I guess Roosh is a bigger target because:

1) He has been traveling more and gotten the attention of foreign media.
2) He is better looking, so they subconsciously feel that he deserves more spotlight.
3) I am too credible and make too many irrefutable arguments that can't be marginalized. They know that if more people heard what I had to say, they would agree with me. I'm far too credible, so it's better to ignore me than try to discredit me.
4) I take this movement to a deep philosophical level that the media can't get up to. So in that sense, we are out of their universe/dimension.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

fschmidt wrote:
Why are you so biased against Hitler and the Nazis? Is it because you're Jewish? lol

You are wrong about something. Jesus is only talked about when religion comes up. Christians talk about him. And so do churches. But the media talks about Hitler far more. Hitler is featured in far more movies and documentaries than Jesus. Look at the History Channel. It has far more documentaries about Hitler, Nazis and WWII, than it does about Jesus or the Bible. And Hollywood movies feature Hitler and the Nazis more than Jesus too. Even in classic blockbusters such as "Raiders of the Lost Ark", Nazis are featured. And in "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade", Hitler is featured as a cartoon villain. There are tons and tons of movies about WWII.

Also, among historians and religious scholars, there is debate about whether Jesus even existed, since there are no historical records about him at the time he supposedly lived. But there is no such debate about whether Hitler existed.

Yeah, bad figures get talked about. But there are many bad figures in history. Why is Hitler talked about the most? Why not someone else? There has to be a reason. People are drawn to him for some reason. There is a fine line between love and hate.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Winston wrote:Besides invading Poland, I think his biggest mistake was in attacking Russia and starting a second front in the war. He should have tried to make Russia an ally instead. Together they would have been invincible.

In fact, there's a new book out I heard, that claims that Britain wanted to tear down Nazi Germany because it feared that if Germany and Russia joined as allies in a pact, they could never be defeated and could easily take over all of Europe, including Britain. Perhaps that's why Britain kept provoking Hitler into war?

I don't get why Germany and Russia couldn't have been allies during WWII. They seemed to have more in common than with the Allies. They were both fascist dictatorships, so they had more in common than they did with Britain or America. So why did Russia side with the Allies instead of Germany?
Winston, since you're familiar with the works of Herman Wouk, you must have come across something that he wrote in War and Remembrance concerning the theoretical invincibility of a German-Russian alliance. I don't remember the quote exactly, but the gist of it is that dictators tend to come to power through conspiracy and crime. One they're in power, these traits continue. That's why the Russo-German alliance fell apart. As thieves tend to fall out, so do dictators make poor allies.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Winston wrote:Also, among historians and religious scholars, there is debate about whether Jesus even existed, since there are no historical records about him at the time he supposedly lived.
Um, no. The writings of the Roman historian Flavius Josephus prove conclusively that Jesus did in fact exist.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Hey Winston, you ought to watch that Star Trek episode "Patterns of Force", where another Hitler admirer learns a hard lesson:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1DQG94e8T0
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

I'm very curious about Hitler's speech in July, 1940, linked earlier. This was right before he began bombing England in the Battle of Britain. In the speech he claims that he is responding to bombings of the German civilian population by the British, after trying to ignore the provocations for a while. Anybody know if that's correct? If so, it certainly hasn't found its way into our current historical understandings.