"Allied" Atrocities After World War Two

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

"Allied" Atrocities After World War Two

Post by Jester »

During the Nazi occupation, Himmler's pagan SS ran breeding homes for Norwegian women. Girls lined up to volunteer (why I don't know - paid well perhaps?). Half were turned away, so clearly it was indeed voluntary.

After the war, the children born were then hunted down, imprisoned, experimented on, abused, and discriminated against after the war by the "free" Norwegian government.

Like the abuse of Indian children in Canadian foster homes by Canadian and British elites, this is now coming out. Only with no press coverage in the US, because, well, you know.

http://laurad093.hubpages.com/hub/Metho ... Initiative

Some general background on Lebensborn:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebensborn
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Their is so much information today on what is going on and where we have really been, it's tough to digest it all with out getting ill.

One thing is for sure, our ruler's have a lot and I mean a lot to hide. They are really itching to kill the net.
These people are just building a complete top to bottom criminal empire world wide in the name of the community.
Last edited by Moretorque on July 11th, 2014, 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

Yes, so much information and misinformation.

Moretorque wrote:Their is so much information today on what is going on and where we have really been it is tough to digest it all with out getting ill.

One thing is for sure, our ruler's have a lot and I mean a lot to hide. They are really itching to kill the net.
These people are just building a complete top to bottom criminal empire world wide in the name of the community.