Prehistoric Ancestral Populations

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Re: Prehistoric Ancestral Populations

Post by Lucas88 »

An in-depth and excellently presented video about the Yamnaya people and their culture and origins by Survive the Jive:

It seems that the Yamnaya people were especially tall and well-built due to their ability to tolerate dairy products, were naturally immune to certain diseases like the plague, and had a massive advantage in warfare due to their domestication of horses and their state-of-the-art bronze weapons.

As for the origins of the Yamnaya people, genetic evidence suggests that they emerged from intermixing between the Eastern Hunter-Gatherers (EHG) of the region and a group of Caucasus Hunter-Gatherers (CHG) who migrated northward into the Pontic-Caspian Steppe. Prof. David Anthony, who appears in the video, explains that the CHG migration had to have occurred before 6,500 BCE since the Caucasus population which migrated into the steppe shows no evidence of Anatolian Farmer admixture and after that date the peoples of the Caucasus become heavily admixed with AF populations.

It now seems that prior to the emergence of the Yamnaya culture an earlier form of Indo-European language and culture existed around the south of the Caucasus and possibly Iran.

Iran at that time was populated by a group of farmers independent from those of Anatolia and the Levant. Could the earlier Indo-European ancestors of the Yamnaya people have been an offshoot of an agricultural Iranian culture or possibly ultimately an Indic culture from further east?

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

The Anatolian-descended Early European Farmers from Iberia to Britain and their culture of megaliths

The brutal end of the megalith builders in Britain

The Anatolian-descended Early European Farmers flourished throughout the westernmost part of Europe from the Iberian Peninsula in the south and all the way up to Britain, Ireland and parts of Scandinavia in the north and constructed impressive megalithic structures in various settlements before being brutally conquered and assimilated by the Yamnaya-derived Bell Beaker people. Almost all of the male lineage of the EEF population was wiped out and the women were taken by the Indo-European invaders.

It can be inferred from burial practices that the EEFs were more communal while the Indo-European newcomers were more individualistic, taking great pride in conquest and personal achievements.

Here we can see a catastrophic clash of two very different cultures: a communal and possibly relatively peaceful culture with superior construction and a distinct individualistic and warlike culture with lust for conquest.

EEF megalith culture prior to the Bell Beaker invasion

Jsport
Freshman Poster

Post by Jsport »

@Lucas88

I generally do find germanic people to have a cold and inner barbaric trait in them. I notice this trait in white germanic Americans as well. This is why perhaps I have had such a hard time connecting with white American women. But in this day in age, I feel that people of every race and culture are becoming more cold and vile, not just white people and western culture.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

A Y-DNA (paternal) haplogroup map of Europe:

The data are very interesting since each pie chart reveals something about the ethnic composition of each country.

R1b and R1a are associated with the Indo-European population which invaded Europe from the Pontic-Caspian Steppe during the Bronze Age. This group especially made an impact on the populations of the British Isles and the Netherlands - the Bell Beaker people mostly entered Britain from the latter - with them wiping out and replacing a large percentage of the indigenous EEF males. The Indo-European steppe population was particularly warlike and barbaric. This is where the "barbarian" nature of the majority of people in the modern-day British Isles comes from.

Curiously, Spaniards also have a high prevalence of R1b, having been heavily invaded by the same Bell Beaker people, even though they are phenotypically quite different from British, Irish and Dutch people. It would be interesting to look at the maternal DNA of the Iberian Peninsula.

Italy has more pronounced genetic variation than Spain when it comes to Y-haplogroups. Only about half of Italians have R1b while significant portions of the population have J (Anatolian), G (Caucasian), and E3b (Near-Eastern/North African). Italy was always more of a crossroads due to its more central geographic position within Europe as well as its prominent role in the Roman Empire. More diverse populations immigrated there.

Greece, Albania and the Balkan countries are mostly not very Indo-European. They have more indigenous EEF, Anatolian and Near-Eastern Y-haplogroups. Interestingly, all of these countries speak Indo-European languages (Hellenic, Illyrian, Slavic, etc.). These will have been imposed upon the non-IE majority by an IE elite minority at some point during or after the Bronze Age. I personally find Eastern Mediterranean females the most exotic and attractive in Europe.

Hungary is as Indo-European (R1b and R1a) as many other European nations despite speaking a non-IE language of Finno-Ugric extraction.

Conversely, Lithuanians who form the most populous Baltic people group are less Indo-European with seemingly about only a third of the population having either R1a or R1b even though Lithuanian is supposed to be the most conservative IE language besides Sanskrit. Curiously, Lithuania has a large percentage of N3, which is a Siberian haplogroup. Maybe this accounts for the unique Baltic phenotypes which I've spoken about before on this forum.

Finns are even less Indo-European and have the highest prevalence of the N3 haplogroup as well as a significant portion of the indigenous I1a haplogroup. The prevalence of N3 corresponds with Finns speaking a non-IE language - i.e., Finnish.

Surprisingly, - and @galii brought this to my attention in another thread -, Swedes and Norwegians both have a high prevalence of the I1a haplogroup which is native to Europe and goes back to the hunter-gatherer populations.

Turkey, although technically not Europe, has a great diversity of Y-haplogroups with Indo-European, Anatolian, Near-Eastern, Caucasian, Siberian and Central Asian haplogroups.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

@Lucas88

Seems like Greek is more North African than Turkey in form of E3b.

I would like to see Sicily separetly. They might be quite different from the rest of Italy.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Lucas88 wrote:
July 24th, 2023, 5:19 pm
The Western Hunter-Gatherers made so-called "Venus figurines" which depicted extremely voluptuous females. @WilliamSmith will undoubtedly love them! :)
This is the famous Venus of Willendorf made some 25,000-30,000 years ago:
@Lucas88
That's sliding the scale a little heavier toward the "BBWs" scale than I personally prefer as my ideal, but if any women I love end up "putting on size" that much, I still promise I won't turn my back on them and will still keep giving them a good banging as much as they need (as long as they behave).

More or less on this note, I look forward to sharing with you some of the "Gentile sexology" research I've been doing lately: I think I mentioned a while ago how those of us who like curvy chicks with wide hips and big asses have the most based masculine heterosexual instincts, and that's validated by some research I've seen cited in books like "The Science of Romance" by (I think) Nigel Barber, and another one I've just started called "Curvology" dealing specifically with curvy females. Apparently, those of us who like larger curvy women are playing our cards right, since curvy women are proven to have healthier and smarter children. (Apparently stuff like Omega 3's stored in our women's big asses nourish our offspring's brains in the womb and so on, more on this later, ROFLMAO.) :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

galii wrote:
July 31st, 2023, 11:54 pm
I would like to see Sicily separetly. They might be quite different from the rest of Italy.
Here is a map showing both the mitochondrial haplogroups (left) and Y-haplogroups (right) for the north, center and south of Italy:

Here are the Y-haplogroups for just Palermo, Sicily:

I haplogroup is the most common in that part of Sicily followed by J2.

WilliamSmith wrote:
August 1st, 2023, 1:59 am
I think I mentioned a while ago how those of us who like curvy chicks with wide hips and big asses have the most based masculine heterosexual instincts, and that's validated by some research I've seen cited in books like "The Science of Romance" by (I think) Nigel Barber, and another one I've just started called "Curvology" dealing specifically with curvy females. Apparently, those of us who like larger curvy women are playing our cards right, since curvy women are proven to have healthier and smarter children. (Apparently stuff like Omega 3's stored in our women's big asses nourish our offspring's brains in the womb and so on, more on this later, ROFLMAO.) :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes, you should definitely make a thread about it. Wide hips and big asses definitely bring out my most primal and masculine instincts. In fact, I need women to be curvaceous and have plenty of ass just to get hard!

I might have to check out those books in order to read into the science behind our attraction to curves and big asses. I'm definitely looking forward to your review of those materials. 8)
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

Awesome topic. Of the three groups listed I only have substantial ancestry from Yamnaya, who are themselves a mix of EHG and CHG (Caucasus Hunter Gatherer), though the specific steppe population I have admixture from are a group called Sintashta who were descendents of the Corded Ware who were either descended from or autosomally very similar or the same as Yamnaya to begin with. It's weird how Yamnaya seem to have been pretty much all R1b, so it's unclear where R1a fits into all this. I'm around 25% or more steppe nomad overall with most of the rest being something called "Indus Periphery", who were the native inhabitants of the Indus Valley Civilization. This group is itself a hybrid of something related to East Iranian farmers but different, and a minor component from the aboriginal inhabitants of South Asia called Ancestral South Indian (ASI).

Of all these groups, if there's any culture I can feel within me it's Yamnaya. I'm not a farmer to scratch the Earth for a living nor a manual labourer who builds things or fixes things with his hands. I can do two things well, think, and fight. If I can't work with my mind, I'd rather just fight. Were I alive in that time I'd like to form a Kóryos with fellow minded brothers, then go off on our horses and take what we wanted.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Seeker wrote:
August 3rd, 2023, 9:16 am
It's weird how Yamnaya seem to have been pretty much all R1b, so it's unclear where R1a fits into all this.
Yes, it gets a bit confusing. I've wondered why there is an abundance of R1a in India and Pakistan - especially in the regions where Indo-Aryan languages are spoken - while at the same time the diffusion of the Indo-European languages throughout Europe seems to be associated with a people group which was pretty much entirely R1b. :? Were there perhaps other people groups belonging to R1a who already spoke other earlier forms of Indo-European and who took different migration routes with the Pontic-Caspian Steppe being merely a secondary point of diffusion?

Although the Steppe hypothesis of the Indo-European Urheimat has predominated for decades, some now argue that an earlier form of Indo-European was brought into the Steppe from a people who migrated from around the southern Caucasus or western Iran. Maybe the language is much older and goes back to a more eastern geographical region and its diffusion took at least two different routes.

Here is a map showing the highest concentrations of haplogroup R1a:

Here is another map showing the geographical areas of the Satem (red) and Centum (blue) languages:

There seems to be largely a correspondence between Satem regions and R1a, and Centum regions and R1b. Of course, the Tocharians seem to be the glaring exception.

I'm thinking that an earlier form of Indo-European existed further to the east and then two different migrations spread the language throughout Eurasia and the northern parts of the India. One group went through Iran and the Caucasus and eventually the Pontic-Caspian Steppe and then spread the Centum languages into Western Europe while another group took a different route and spread the Satem language throughout the other Indo-European regions.
Seeker wrote:
August 3rd, 2023, 9:16 am
Of all these groups, if there's any culture I can feel within me it's Yamnaya. I'm not a farmer to scratch the Earth for a living nor a manual labourer who builds things or fixes things with his hands. I can do two things well, think, and fight. If I can't work with my mind, I'd rather just fight.
I feel the same way. I'm a thinker and a fighter but not much of a worker. I guess I'm just an Aryan Brahmana-Kshatriya nobleman at heart! 8)
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

@Lucas88

Neolithic populations have a higher regard for art and music,this actually sounds as good as black people music lol

Neolithics have 'soul'

compare this to anglo music,see how lively and real it is,like they are acting out real life in the music.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Another interesting video by Survive the Jive about the origin of Celtic culture and its spread throughout most of Europe and teachings of the Druids:

@WilliamSmith will like this video.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Lucas88 wrote:
August 7th, 2023, 4:47 pm
Another interesting video by Survive the Jive about the origin of Celtic culture and its spread throughout most of Europe and teachings of the Druids:

@WilliamSmith will like this video.
@Lucas88
Thanks man, LOL, I'll check this out some time. It'd actually fun to get a DNA test and find out what mix I actually am of these oldtime barbarian people, but I have never done so yet since most of the DNA testing companies are run by a bunch of lying jews who not only lie in their results and then boast and gloat about it publicly, but also gather DNA samples of goys who send their DNA in and use them to manufacture bio-weapons to target Gentile groups including Arabs, whites, blacks, etc.... :o
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

69ixine wrote:
August 5th, 2023, 6:43 pm
@Lucas88

Neolithic populations have a higher regard for art and music,this actually sounds as good as black people music lol

Neolithics have 'soul'

compare this to anglo music,see how lively and real it is,like they are acting out real life in the music.
I can't see the first video. Who is it?
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

galii wrote:
August 27th, 2023, 1:18 am
69ixine wrote:
August 5th, 2023, 6:43 pm
@Lucas88

Neolithics have 'soul'

I can't see the first video. Who is it?
It's a compilation of songs titled Le più belle canzoni napoletane di sempre – "The most beautiful Neopolitan songs ever".
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Thanks Lucas