Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Was Ancient History a hoax invented during the Renaissance?

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Was Ancient History a hoax invented during the Renaissan

Postby Winston » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:54 am

That's interesting starchild. The most well respected philosopher of the 20th century, manly p hall, who founded the philosophical research society, wrote in his magnus opus "the secret teachings of all ages" that the world is controlled by a group of immortals. He said the same thing you did.

Do these immortals look the same always? Or do they change form and regenerate like doctor who?

I heard that some elites drink young blood or have young blood transfused into them to replenish their youth and reverse aging. Its been proven with laboratory mice that this works. Older mice live longer when you put the blood of younger mice in them.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Previous

Return to History