Where To Go To Get Away From America-Induced Bullshit?

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Re: Where To Go To Get Away From America-Induced Bullshit?

Post by Wolfeye »

I DO consider Russia, I just figure that more origin would be an issue. At the end of the day, America's started a lot of shit & has a style that it makes plenty of sense for people not to trust- I worry that this would impact my living conditions there (potentially to the level of me getting locked-up as a spy or something- since I'd imagine that if someone wherever I landed WAS looking to start some shit, they'd probably wait until someone they could blame was in town). Don't know for sure how that would go, but I'd imagine getting trust would be hard & getting a job when other Russians are without one would be pretty hard too (don't think I'm going to be getting a desperation pass from the cops as likely as if I was Russian or if America didn't cause all kinds of bad blood).

Actually, I think of Russia all the time. It's quite aggravating that I would probably have a huge problem getting a life there because of other people's action. The same other people that drive me from this place to begin with.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Wolfeye wrote:I DO consider Russia, I just figure that more origin would be an issue. At the end of the day, America's started a lot of shit & has a style that it makes plenty of sense for people not to trust- I worry that this would impact my living conditions there (potentially to the level of me getting locked-up as a spy or something- since I'd imagine that if someone wherever I landed WAS looking to start some shit, they'd probably wait until someone they could blame was in town). Don't know for sure how that would go, but I'd imagine getting trust would be hard & getting a job when other Russians are without one would be pretty hard too (don't think I'm going to be getting a desperation pass from the cops as likely as if I was Russian or if America didn't cause all kinds of bad blood).

Actually, I think of Russia all the time. It's quite aggravating that I would probably have a huge problem getting a life there because of other people's action. The same other people that drive me from this place to begin with.
You are worrying way too much. Ladislav has posted a good bit about Russia. I think you would be accepted just fine. Just tell the Russkies that RT is your favorite news channel.

The issue would be visas and work permits. So look into it. Find out where the opportunities are. Rep for an American company? Get CELTA and teach English? Do marketing to the English speaking world for Russian exporter?

Shit man there are NIGERIANS showing up in places like Russia.

So what are YOU, chopped liver??!
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Ha Ha! Thanks, Jester. Didn't know that about the Nigerians, probably would have an easier time getting by than they would! Think I will look into the work opportunities, but I don't think I'd be able to get the schooling to be a rep for a company- plus, if it falls through I'd be in massive dept (and be broke in Russia).
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Wolfeye wrote:Where would someone go if they didn't want to get caught in America's downward spiral or wind up on Russia's shit-list? This country has a tendancy toward starting shit in all directions & I'm not looking to be hit with it or because of it (like being in a country that backs or gets used by America). America also has a running theme of "f**k things up in a purported effort to fix things" going on. So it's a concern that I would get hit with it's various sabotages & screw-ups, all of them most likely "freedom enhancers." I know America's got it's claws in a lot of things, but what places seem good for what I'm looking for that I'm not going to get killed for being in?

Thinking more toward Europe, but it's not a definite. Looking for good places first, then I'll try to suit my abilities toward that.
At least until central banking is established there.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything