I met Publicduende!

Discuss news and current events around the world.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I met Publicduende!

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:
February 7th, 2020, 9:09 pm
Btw hypermak,
Did PD ever tell you about the ludicrous crazy claims he made, that not even God would make? If so, does he even regret them or see the error of his ways? What I'm referring to are these claims of his about me, which he made literally:

1. I cannot get any dates or even female friends in Europe. And this is 100 percent fact and certainty.
2. For me to get dates and romance, I have to stay in Philippines, like he's doing, and work on finding quality women through higher quality networks and stay out of bars.

That's what he said. He said that many many times. It's all in the forum archives of his posts. Anyone can see them. They are all documented. In fact, if you look at the bottom of this thread under "similar topics" you will see some of the threads we argued in, which contain "Publicduende" in the title. It's all there.

Those were his main points. Literally, not figuratively. It's in his words. I am not twisting his words or making strawman arguments by putting him in an easy to knock down position. No. Those were his exact words. You can look it up in his posts.

Now, given that:

1. Europe is much more open and socially inclusive than the US, as we all know, and the people are generally more open, friendly, down to earth and mature, and not afraid to talk to strangers, and not as paranoid. The social atmosphere is also more inclusive and relaxed and non-paranoid, as we all know, and as any HAer who's been there knows.

2. I am a friendly outgoing person with good social skills and conversation skills and not afraid to talk to strangers. I am somewhat charming and a good talker too (many girls have said). I also mesh well with European culture and people and vibe. I am an old soul and down to earth and very open minded, so my soul/personality is much more on the European wavelength of course, which everyone that knows me knows.

3. In fact, anyone can see my 3 hour video on YouTube of me and Robert in Poland, and easily see that in Poland, I met a fair number of people, had fun, interacted with girls, made some friends, etc. And that I was truly IN MY ELEMENT. Thus that video is 100 percent proof of #1 and 2 above. Now of course, most people you meet anywhere is going to turn into an acquaintance or casual friend. But that doesn't mean 100 percent of them are. There are always those who will be closer friends with you, or something between best friend and casual friend. There is no 100 percent of anything like what PD claims.

Therefore based on all 3 facts above, PD's claim is obviously 100,000 percent WRONG and ILLOGICAL. And in fact, the REVERSE of what he said is what is 100 percent certain. We all know that. In fact, no one can claim that anyone can never get dates or make female friends in any X country, not even if that country is Japan, Switzerland or the USA. Not even God can make such a claim with certainty. Yet PD had the gall to do just that. Do you see how totally insane that is?! I've met many weird people in my life, but I know of no one who would ever make such a claim. Not one. Only he has, yet he actually acts like he's serious about it and doesn't see the error of his ways or the stupidity of making a claim that even God would never make.

Yet PD refuses to factor any of 1, 2 or 3 into account. I've never met a guy that hard nosed and stubborn and refuses to listen. How does his GF tolerate that? lol. It's like trying to get Richard Dawkins to believe in God. lol

That essentially was the crux of the debate. Do you see how frustrating it was having to deal with someone like that? How would you feel if you were in my shoes hypermak? Do you see my point now? I hope you will read all of the above and take it into account, unlike assholes like MarcosZeitola, who ignore all the above and erases it from his memory because he hates the truth and won't be honest or objective. Reasoning to some guys here is like talking to a wall. You can say something 1,000 times to them and they refuse to listen or hear you or take anything you say into account. Those guys are total a-holes in my book. The mark of a decent fellow in my book is one who will listen to what you say and consider it and assess your points fairly. You seem a lot more friendly and normal and reasonable than a-holes like Marcos. So I hope I'm right.
Winston, everybody understood your point, and probably even agreed with it to some extent. But a bannable offense for a longstanding, gold star poster, one of the few highly educated posters who have been here? Not even close.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Marcos Zeitola,
Why didn't you let me and Rock meet your wife then, if she's so smart and interesting? Intelligent women are not afraid to meet intelligent men. Does your wife read Dostoyevsky and Tolstoy like most Russian women I've met? Does she speak German? Does she have opinions? Can we see her blog? Even intellectual Asians still only talk about practical things, never abstract or philosophical things. Even if she is smart, still Asians never have any charisma or colorful eccentric personalities. Even the top Asian actors in the world are bland and have no charisma compared to the top white and black actors. No colorful eccentric wacky personality or face or eyes like white actors do. I'll elaborate more on that in another thread, because I wrote a lot to my group about that. Actually my Dianne is one of the very few Asians that has some charm and charisma that turns people's heads and makes everyone treat me a lot better. She works at a restaurant now and gets huge tips, like 1000p tips just because foreign guys love her charm and demeanor.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

gsjackson wrote:
February 8th, 2020, 8:51 am
Winston, everybody understood your point, and probably even agreed with it to some extent. But a bannable offense for a longstanding, gold star poster, one of the few highly educated posters who have been here? Not even close.
True. But remember things escalated and got out of hand. We exchanged more and more insults. Then he finally asked to be banned. Remember? It's all in the forum archives last year or so. Gotta look at the big picture. What was no big deal or a little disagreement can escalate and get out of hand and snowball.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Folks,
After a little contemplation, it seems there is a good chance that hypermak is publicduende, as gsjackson suspected. You are very astute in observation gsjackson. Ladies and gentlemen, notice that both hypermak and publicduende:

1. They are both in Makati now.
2. They both come from Italy.
3. They both spent time in London and had the same experience.
4. They both agree on a lot of things.
5. Their writing styles are similar, including their tongue in cheek humor and smileys.
6. They got along so well in person that after their first meeting, hypermak allowed publicduende to use his laptop to log into his account, as he claimed above. As if they were long time friends and bros after one meeting. Lol. Usually a man doesn't type on another man's laptop unless he knows him well and they are familiar with each other. Guys who meet up for the first time usually are in a "get to know each other" phase, and it's a bit inappropriate for them to be sharing laptops that soon. Not impossible, but unusual.
7. Hypermak also speaks to me as if he already knows me and is familiar with me, which was a bit unusual too.

What a coincidence. What are the odds. Lol. It seems there's a good chance that hypermak is PD making a comeback under a new identity, perhaps to get a fresh start?

Either way, if I'm right then PD is lucky he didn't try to be a secret agent or spy or work for the CIA. Because he obviously sucks at hiding his identity and gives himself away too easily with all the above coincidental parallels between them. Lol. That's too much of a giveaway.

If I came back under a new identity i sure wouldn't make it that easy to figure out. Lol. That's pretty much a giveaway. What do you guys think?

Usually when you meet a guy for the first time, its not normal to ask to use his laptop. I mean it wouldn't be super inappropriate. But its kind of unusual too, because you don't know the guy well enough to do that. So it's a bit odd. It's not proof of course that they are the same person. Just a bit suspect.

One explanation for why hypermak came up with that story is that since hypermak and privateduende (his second account created to say farewell in his last post) have shared one IP address on one login, which he knew I would eventually find out, he had to come up with an explanation for it. So he said they met and that PD logged into his account from his laptop. Lol

Regardless, I'm going to go ahead and unban PD right now. That being said, if hypermak is indeed PD, then he has a choice whether to return to his former account or continue posting under his new identity. If he chose to come back under a new username to get a fresh start and new identity here, then that's fine. I understand and respect his right to do that. It's up to him. Either way, welcome back PD, or hypermak is my theory is correct. ;)

Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Winston wrote:
February 8th, 2020, 8:35 pm
...it seems there is a good chance that hypermak is publicduende,
5. Their writing styles are similar, including their tongue in cheek humor and smileys.
No, their writing styles are not at all similar. The only way hypermak could be publicduende is if PD's personality has undergone a radical transformation since he was last here. Possible, but unlikely.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Shemp wrote:
February 8th, 2020, 8:51 pm
Winston wrote:
February 8th, 2020, 8:35 pm
...it seems there is a good chance that hypermak is publicduende,
No, their writing styles are not at all similar. The only way hypermak could be publicduende is if PD's personality has undergone a radical transformation since he was last here. Possible, but unlikely.
If they are two different people, then what are the odds of so many parallels between them that I listed above? That's quite a coincidence don't you think? Sure hypermak can act with a different personality, however there are certain nuances in one's writing style, such as the way they use smileys and tongue in cheek humor, that they cannot mask. Because your writing reflects your unique brainwave patterns. If my theory is wrong, then I apologize to both of them. But the parallels between them seem uncanny and hard to attribute to coincidence, unless they knew each other prior, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
February 8th, 2020, 9:11 pm
If they are two different people, then what are the odds of so many parallels between them that I listed above? That's quite a coincidence don't you think? Sure hypermak can act with a different personality, however there are certain nuances in one's writing style, such as the way they use smileys and tongue in cheek humor, that they cannot mask. Because your writing reflects your unique brainwave patterns. If my theory is wrong, then I apologize to both of them. But the parallels between them seem uncanny and hard to attribute to coincidence, unless they knew each other prior, but that doesn't seem to be the case.
@Winston

We are definitely two different people :D :D LOL Unless he came visit me and I found myself in a situation like this...

It's not a very uncommon thing to find Italians around the world who did a stint, a few months or a few years, in London. There are probably more than 5,000 Italians in the London area alone, at any one time, from waiters to restaurant owners, kitchen assistants to Masterchefs, factory workers to millionaire traders. I met at least 3 Italians over here in the Philippines and 1 of them used to live in London. So yes, the odds are not sky-high but not too low either.

What intrigued me was that Publicduende was a poster on this forum. I read some of his old posts, including, of recent, some of your diatribe about dating in Europe, and I was curious so I invited him over to Pasay. He was kind enough to come on the same evening, despite having a bit of a cold. I obviously treated him to a heart-warming seafood chowder, on the house :)

I can admit that we actually clicked on many points of our discussion: we both didn't enjoy the daily grind of living in London/UK, we both got disillusioned about the prospects of meeting quality girls in the UK (or Malta, in my case). He came out of a separation and the divorce, I didn't have much to lose, I simply wanted to move to SEA and check out the legendary Filipinas...and I was not disappointed.

About our writing style, obviously I can tell PD knows his English. His English is far better than mine, I believe. I do take pride in writing in good English because I spent 3 years going to evening English courses, gobbling up whatever newspaper, music lyrics and blog article I could put my eyes on. I am definitely struggling to kill the stereotype, pretty nasty if you ask me, of us chefs being only good at expressing ourselves behind the hobs. I do take a long time to write posts. One of my typical replies to @Contrarian Expatriate would take anything between 30 to 45 minutes, including multiple reviews and correction.

Please do not take the effort that many of us members, whose first language is not English, put in writing in here, for granted. This, whether you agree on disagree with what we have to say.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hypermak,
Ok if I am mistaken, then I apologize to you. However, how about I meet up with both you and him in Makati next time I'm there? Can we exchange mobile numbers via PM here? Can I call you on skype sometime? You seem friendly so there should be no problem right? That will definitely settle the mystery. :) Plus if you are who you say you are, I'm sure you would be intrigued to meet me too. And maybe Rock too? Mr S is also in Manila too, but he's closer to the Quezon City area.

Why did PD go to Angeles City? What for? He swore he'd never go there, because he doesn't want to be affiliated with whoremongers and damage his reputation and pride.

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
February 9th, 2020, 2:37 pm
Hypermak,
Ok if I am mistaken, then I apologize to you. However, how about I meet up with both you and him in Makati next time I'm there? Can we exchange mobile numbers via PM here? Can I call you on skype sometime? You seem friendly so there should be no problem right? That will definitely settle the mystery. :) Plus if you are who you say you are, I'm sure you would be intrigued to meet me too. And maybe Rock too? Mr S is also in Manila too, but he's closer to the Quezon City area.

Why did PD go to Angeles City? What for? He swore he'd never go there, because he doesn't want to be affiliated with whoremongers and damage his reputation and pride.
@Winston

No need to apologise, it's understandable given the coincidences. Like I said, I actively looked to Publicduende and he agreed to meet because I was curious about his life, on the forum and offline. I wouldn't be so keen to meet anyone else yet but I don't exclude I will, in the near future.

It does sound a bit weird, to meet to "settle the mystery", rather than for pleasure, does it?

Do you guys meet often? I have seen Rock mentioned a few times but couldn't find any recent post of his. Same for Mr S.

About PD in Angeles, he mentioned he would be spending just a couple of days there to meet another long-term HA member. Don't remember the name. OK, Angeles is well known for the red light district but I doubt just turning up there for a few days would turn him into a whoremonger :) Not sure what he did as I haven't spoken to him since.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well it would be both hypermak, we would be meeting to settle the mystery, and for pleasure too of course. Do you ever go to Angeles City? Wanna come down there? You can meet my close friend Alex too. He's from Venice and very intellectual.

Rock doesn't post anymore, but he does come and read the forum almost everyday. So if any of you have a message for Rock, you can PM it to him. He will check it. Mr S still posts here occasionally but not as much.

Why would PD go to AC to meet another HA member, but not me? lol. Who could it be? I know all the HA members down in AC. Unless of course, he doesn't live in AC and is just visiting there.

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
February 9th, 2020, 3:41 pm
Well it would be both hypermak, we would be meeting to settle the mystery, and for pleasure too of course. Do you ever go to Angeles City? Wanna come down there? You can meet my close friend Alex too. He's from Venice and very intellectual.

Rock doesn't post anymore, but he does come and read the forum almost everyday. So if any of you have a message for Rock, you can PM it to him. He will check it. Mr S still posts here occasionally but not as much.

Why would PD go to AC to meet another HA member, but not me? lol. Who could it be? I know all the HA members down in AC. Unless of course, he doesn't live in AC and is just visiting there.
Maybe I can convince PD to come along, why not! He said he would come visit me again.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hypermak,
I don't understand something. Usually Italian men struggle with English. Yet you and PD speak it so fluently as if you were native speakers. How can that be? Again, another uncanny coincidence? So I guess that's #8 on the list now. lol. How many Italians do you know who speak English like an educated native English speaker? How many years did you live in London? Have you been to the US?

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
February 10th, 2020, 12:28 am
Hypermak,
I don't understand something. Usually Italian men struggle with English. Yet you and PD speak it so fluently as if you were native speakers. How can that be? Again, another uncanny coincidence? So I guess that's #8 on the list now. lol. How many Italians do you know who speak English like an educated native English speaker? How many years did you live in London? Have you been to the US?
Why so unusual? Any Italian who lived in the UK (or Canada, US) for 5/10 years writes and speaks more or less like me. I actually have a passion for reading and listening. I started to learn English with my CD player and dictionary at hand, trying to catch the lyrics and finding the meaning of words I didn't know on the dictionary.

Italians in Italy yes, they struggle with English. We have some truly great voice actors who dub all of our foreign movies, so all we have to listen to spoken English is music. We don't practice English but that doesn't mean we are stupid ;)

As for myself, I have been living in English-speaking countries for almost 7 years. Everyone speaks fluent English in Malta. Before then I visited places like Austria, Germany, Spain but never had much chance to learn German or Spanish.

No, I have bever been to the US or Canada.