Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty For The Murder of Her Daughter! Public Outraged!

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Casey Anthony Trial For The Murder of Her Daughter

Post by Winston »

Magi tarot card reading for the Casey Anthony case. Wow. I never heard of this case before. Doesn't Casey Anthony look hot and doable? lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Damn that woman Casey Anthony looks so cold and evil. Who would think she was innocent? This Dateline Show makes it obvious that she was guilty. That blonde who is Florida's attorney general is hot btw.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this news documentary about the Casey Anthony Trial. It's ridiculous. It's super obvious she's guilty. Everything points to her. The defense had no case and only made up stories with no evidence for their "drowning case scenario". Yet the jury acquitted her? WTF? There's even proof from Casey's computer that she searched for terms on how to suffocate someone just before her baby's disappearance. This case was a no brainer. Plus the drowning scenario of the defense made no sense. If the baby drowned then they would have called 911 to try to revive her. Also, the water in the baby pool was too shallow too drown in. And Casey's father never admitted to the drowning scenario, so it has no case. The jury must have been very stupid.

Here is a riveting blow by blow account of the trial on 48 hours. It will keep you glued to the edge of your seat.

Winston
Site Admin

Re:

Post by Winston »

Heart of Shadows wrote:
July 4th, 2011, 1:12 pm
ErikHeaven wrote:I watched some of the trial until she said her father molested her. I hate that False Allegation shit. Other than that we all know the outcome. She will be found guilty and either spend the rest of her life in jail or a Mental Hospital.
Its just as 6oodfella said to us.
Women when caught at doing something wrong they try to get themselves into victim status instead of owning up to what they done by claiming some bull crap about being abused, sexually assaulted or some shit. Makes me f***ing sick..
Casey never took the stand and never testified. The defense lawyer made up that story about her father abusing her. They had no evidence for it, and the father denied it. So I don't know why that theory was even accepted since it was made up out of thin air and desperation. That hispanic lawyer looked stupid as shit. Doesn't he feel guilty he helped a murderer get away? He also insults our intelligence by making us think that we are as stupid as he is. This case is clear cut and a no brainer. The internet searches from Casey's computer about how to suffocate and break someone's neck, were never explained away by the defense either. This was an unwinnable case for the defense. How they were able to win defies logic and reason. Maybe higher up people intervened.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this interview with Casey Anthony's fellow inmate in prison. She's very cute and charming. I can't believe such a cutie would be in jail. Apparently, she's a gang member who did carjacking and got a 15 year old killed, that's why she's in jail. This girl seems honest and legit though in her interview. She revealed Casey to be a total psychopath and said some damning things about her. She said Casey only cried on TV in the courtroom when cameras were pointed at her. But in her private jail cell, she never cried or sobbed even once. Not even once. That's very incriminating and means she felt nothing for her crime. Also she said that Casey told her that she would drug her daughter before going out partying or clubbing so she would sleep for a long time and not wake up looking for her mom. So it's possible that she killed her by accident while drugging her.

Here's her interview. It's in four parts.

Part 1 of 4:

Part 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWAcfiGGTto

Wow she is very cute and has a charming smile. What do you think @jamesbond? lol. Isn't it possible to write these girls in prison and send them money and then maybe they'll let you do conjugal visits with them where you can have sex with them in jail? lol. If so wouldn't you wanna do that with this girl? lol

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty For The Murder of Her Daughter! Public Outraged!

Post by Winston »

Check out Casey Anthony's police interrogation tapes. Wow. She sounds intelligent, educated, and has good social skills and is good at making small talk and coming across as pleasant and polite. She doesn't sound like a dunce or airhead at all. Very different from what I imagined. You'd think she's just a normal polite girl if you didn't know who she was. She certainly doesn't seem stupid and seems very aware of what's going on around her.

In this first interrogation video, she is brought in as a suspect, and only some small talk with the detectives. She sounds very pleasant. How can a murdering evil bitch sound so perfectly normal?

Next, here are the tapes of detectives interrogating her about the disappearance of her baby. In part 2, they get upset when they found out she lied about everything and start trying to guilt trip her into telling the truth, but to no avail. Their lecturing and appeal to her conscience in part 2 goes on for almost an hour. It's crazy how they persist but she stands her ground. what a bitch. You gotta wonder if she believes her own lies, some liars probably do, which is how they can live with them.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty For The Murder of Her Daughter! Public Outraged!

Post by Winston »

Here is Casey Anthony's first interview after she was acquitted in court and set free. She claims to remember nothing about the incident and sleeps very well at night. Man what a sociopathic cold bitch. It doesn't even bother her that everyone hates her and she can't go outside or get a job or make friends or do anything since everyone hates her guts and she's the most hated woman in America. She could probably get guys to f**k her or date her in private if she wanted though. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this interview with Casey's parents since her acquittal, by Chris Hansen. They open up and reveal their true feelings about her, who is now estranged from them. Wow. This is intense. You gotta feel sorry for them too. They seem like really good decent nice people, who have suffered a lot for their daughter's actions.

Part 1 of 3

Parts 2 and 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5tKK_bHJxg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_llqO0FhAc

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok here what is I don't get about the Casey Anthony case:

Why did she give so many bad lies that are easy to falsify? I mean a smart liar would tell lies that are difficult or impossible to falsify right?

For example, instead of giving her mom and the police a fake babysitter's name and fake address that she claimed to leave her baby at, why not just say that she was abducted in the middle of the night and she doesn't know what happened? Or that someone abducted her at the park or beach (which would not likely be monitored by cameras)? That would be a lot harder for the police to falsify. But giving them a fake name and address of a babysitter is the worst way to lie, because it's quick and easy to falsify it and know that you are lying, which automatically makes you the prime suspect.

So why would she shoot herself in the foot like that, knowing the repercussions? If she had lied intelligently and skillfully, she might have avoided all that media frenzy which ruined her life. In her interrogation, she comes across as bright and intelligent, so why would she make such a big blunder to incriminate herself right away? If I were gonna lie, I'd make sure that the lie sounded plausible and also that it hard to falsify as well. Why didn't Casey do that?

Also, wouldn't a lot easier method of getting rid of a child, be to simply drown the child in the pool and after making sure she's dead, then calling 911 and claiming it was an accident? That way,, they could never prove that you were guilty or not. But instead, she makes the child disappear for 31 days, without ever calling the police, and then gives them a fake name and address for a babysitter who doesn't exist, all of which immediately incriminates her. Why did she do that? Why didn't she come up with a better plan?

Moreover, why did she tell her mom that her baby was missing for 31 days? Why not tell her that she's been missing for one or two days? That way she would not be so alarmed as to call 911. And then it wouldn't have made Casey look like the suspect for having done nothing for 31 days while her daughter was missing, because then it'd look like she's only been missing for two days, which is far less incriminating.

I don't know. Perhaps some liars are so delusional and off balance, that they actually believe their own lies. I think I've met people like that. They actually believe their own lies somehow and have convinced themselves of it. And when they do that, then they don't think twice about lying badly or being inconsistent or contradicting themselves, because they aren't aware that they are lying anyway, so they don't even try to make the lies consistent. I guess that would be my theory for why Casey Anthony didn't lie more intelligently in a way that would not incriminate herself and that would be harder to falsify.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Contrarian Expatriate and @gsjackson what do you think of this case? Do you have any answers to my questions in the previous post?

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:
November 19th, 2018, 7:40 am
@Contrarian Expatriate and @gsjackson what do you think of this case? Do you have any answers to my questions in the previous post?
One thing you are missing Winston is courts are not charged with determining if the accused committed the crime. They are charged with determining if there is sufficient evidence of their having committed the crime!

Knox was involved in her murder, but the lack of physical evidence sprung her free.

Casey was even more clear a case with all of her lies and behavior, but juries hate to convict young, white women without direct or physical evidence which was lacking here as in the Knox case.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow doesn't Casey Anthony look hot? lol. Doesn't she have a sexy alluring vibe? lol. Doesn't she make you wanna jack off to her or fall in love with her? lol

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Casey Anthony offered a million dollars for TV interview

Post by Winston »

jamesbond wrote:
July 24th, 2011, 10:03 am
Casey Anthony has been offered one million dollars to do a tv interview. One source is saying that a news outlet is offering her 5 million dollars for a tv interview! Unbelievable a woman who murdered her 2 year old daughter not only get's away with it and walks free but she is also going to become a millionaire after doing a one hour tv interview! :shock:

She also had book publishers that are offering over a million dollars for her to write a book! Not only that, she is getting offers to do a reality tv show! :shock:

Can you f***ing believe this? If she were a man, he would of been found guility and gotten the death penalty. Now this woman is a celebrity and soon to be a millionaire! She will never have to work a day in her life! I read she that she wants to get married and have children and become an actress and model!

Only in America can shit like this happen! :shock:
Are you sure? Last I heard on the news, she's living with some lawyer and working for him as an assistant, and out of the public spotlight. It never said she made millions from any interview or book. Or that she went abroad.

Have you seen that movie "Body Heat"? It also has the female murderer move abroad after faking her death and living as a rich woman who got away.