2016 Election - Trump Wins!!!

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 2016 Election!!!

Post by Tsar »

Winston wrote:Tsar, you should have voted anyway to help participatebin trumps victory. Its a matter of pride and principle.

Heres what Mr S said:
Mr S wrote:The elite can only rig the election when it's close, too many people came out to vote for trump so they couldn't get away with it.

Trump is going to clean house, the Republicans own the whole government now! Leftist ideology may be finally destroyed if there is a proper game plan moving into the next decade. He also said he wants to create term limits for Congress and Senate.
I thought logically which is why I didn't vote even though I would have voted. I live in the smallest state in the United States (with that hint everyone knows where I live if they google it). More than 85% of the stat voted Democrat and because it's so small it's insignificant. Not a swing state, not many electoral votes, and I didn't want to go out and my vote wouldn't have mattered in my state.

I'm very happy Trump won. Trump is also unlike the others because he's the first billionaire to be President and he is firstly a businessman. Therefore he should be more pragmatic than other Republicans (and he wants to earn a hotel in Moscow). The world should become a lot more peaceful.

But of course, the Cabal that controls things really really wanted Clinton in power but I guess they were setback in their plans. First the Brexit, and now the Donald Trump win, not to mention the significant events of Russia taking Crimea back from Ukraine's puppet government and saving Assad, the Cabal that controls the world must be starting to worry now. Especially if more European countries exit the Euro and with the developments in Estonia, and the political crisis in South Korea.

Russia and Vladimir Putin was the first to congratulate Donald Trump. I think the UK and Theresa May were second.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

I would not bet on America in these times.

Trump is just a vessel like Duterte. The earth is a mining pit. Nothing more.

All BS about mother earth, goddess crap. It was always about Gold.

Earth is a waste barren dump, no good aliens wished to live in a scrap yard filled with chemicals. Its not a place to live but Mine.

The way humanity thinks, I'm afraid 90% of us are about to be wiped out. We have served our purpose for the gods. We need to think backwards. The matrix is working in reverse. Its brilliant, incredible design...

Wow...We don't see it coming, because we are going backwards. We cannot predict the future, because its in reverse. Hats off to the dude who designed this system, its Evil but..That guy is a genius.

We can be truly free. No death, cross over to other dimension. The secret is in Egypt, No one shares real truth that can save you. I worked my a** off to get this life saving information, which of-course I will share for free but i need to test it on myself for few months :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

its also a psy-op to build up of what I have got, if I give it now, humans won't appreciate it. I need to show something concrete.

This is the ONLY HOPE for us. The secret in Egypt, which these f88kers have hidden from us which was really meant to be shared. All these so called elites have become immortal, billionaires by using the technique in Egypt, so I need to test it on myself and then share it.

This is the only reason the elites are so powerful. I think I'm the only human not connected to the elites who got this....Its so powerful, it can shift your dimension, make you shape-shift, become a billionaire, live for ever, get hold of your destiny, get any girl you want, get anything you want...

This ancient secret was meant to be shared with everyone but instead of that, they did exact reverse, took away what was really essential, which is why we are dying, disease, no money, no happiness.

This is the one thing. That can save us for EVER. Nothing else. I'm now spending my entire time on this. I will share it as soon as I think...You will believe in it.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Did you guys see the news showing libtard protestors in los angeles and new york yelling "trump is not my president" and burning his effigy? Crazy. They are also blocking traffic on highways of los angeles. Crazy. Why would they do that?

Why are people fearing that trump will deport them and becoming sexist and racist? Those are liberal lies. Trump never said those things. Trump will only deport illegal aliens which should be deported.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Fark. Biden already on the news reassuring Israel jews and the Jewish Congress that nothing will change. Kikery as usual.

Why the first policy speech pander to jews?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

We'll finally have a real American government again.

Good to see Saudi Arabian Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal didn't get what he wanted after he donated $25,000,000 to Clinton. Wall Street, the EU, Japan, Saudi Arabia, NATO, the globalists, and so many others all lost in the election.

Peace, anti-terrorism, anti-WWIII, anti-illegals, and nationalism won out. Russia was the first country to congratulate Trump. Hopefully Trump and Putin can crush the globalists and the terrorists once and for all.

It's good to see all the liberals, progressives, faggots, and whore sluts and manginas and white knights and social justice warriors crying and shouting having their tantrums.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

gsjackson wrote:
droid wrote:
Rock wrote:So what's next guys? What will Trump do?
My main hope would be he puts and end to the anti-Russia/Putin mongering
Ditto. And actually works with Russia to snuff out those wahabbi monsters, instead of supporting them to achieve Israel's goals. Torpedo "trade" agreements and Obamacare, and put in some reasonable immigration policies, and I will be a happy camper.
My only reservation is with the Iran deal, it seems jews failed to light up the keg with them (this deserves a thread), but he seems to still hold on to that non-issue.

America needs a good two decades of peace. The possibilities are endless if that were to happen, not only for America but the world.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsbtFuOIUng[/youtube]
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Tsar wrote:We'll finally have a real American government again.

Good to see Saudi Arabian Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal didn't get what he wanted after he donated $25,000,000 to Clinton. Wall Street, the EU, Japan, Saudi Arabia, NATO, the globalists, and so many others all lost in the election.

Peace, anti-terrorism, anti-WWIII, anti-illegals, and nationalism won out. Russia was the first country to congratulate Trump. Hopefully Trump and Putin can crush the globalists and the terrorists once and for all.
+1
Tsar wrote:It's good to see all the liberals, progressives, faggots, and whore sluts and manginas and white knights and social justice warriors crying and shouting having their tantrums.
Fantastic!! :D :lol:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Kradmelder wrote:Fark. Biden already on the news reassuring Israel jews and the Jewish Congress that nothing will change. Kikery as usual.

Why the first policy speech pander to jews?
Because they set this counterfeiting con job up that rules the world....
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Re: 2016 Election - Trump Wins!!!

Post by Winston »

Hillary alleged to have cried uncontrollably after she lost election, and then blamed others and ignored her supporters.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-KOIhE87AU[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjiUJ4tWE4M[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v-LQgRj81A[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Well why not have her crying as well? It looks like all the libtard Bilary supporters are whining and crying on the streets that their choice didn't win. By comparison, why anyone protesting and refusing to accept the results when Obongo won? I am sure there were many that were unhappy to have that foreign darkie in the 'white' house as anything more than a butler. It is very similar to what darkies do here where their chosen simian doesn't win, except they do it far more violently, and riot and loot.

Why is it that they claim that more than 50% voted for Bilary, and those were urban educated people, while Trump supporters were largely rural working class whites, yet on this forum there seem to be no bilary supporters and I don't think many of you fit the portrayed uneducated white rural stereotype?

I got my biggest laugh when I heard Clinton was going to have her victory party in the Jew Javid Centre :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . A typical jew celebration and it would have been a who's who of kikery, with all sorts of l' Chaims and toasting the victory of the Chosen.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Obama and Trump in White House in front of reporters talking about their transition. Notice how Obama doesn't look very enthused at all and speaks every word reluctantly. lol

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvqgvWx_l8g[/youtube]

Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

That last video of all those white American women sobbing was funny. They had no idea what was coming, and they got their heads handed to them. Righteous.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

They are inserting their own crisis actors with Placard's during protest march which mostly writes demeaning unAmerican stuff like I hope Trump will get Assassinated, kill all immigrants, kill all blacks etc...We know Americans are not that bad or extreme ...

This input of extreme message is planned by the Jews..which they want to make it appear normal.

We are playing right into the script they used 100 times before...Blaming White race for the destruction of America.

They are incredibly crafty, The crisis actors are already been told, where the TV camera is ...and one guy seemingly appears out from the protesting crowd with a placard that reads...Trump should be assassinated...etc

They have known to use this technique during Hitler times as well, now they created a fake KKK group...and are saying..It will march to DC in support of Trump etc... :shock: KKK is Jewish because it only gets triggered when Jews wants it further their agenda. :D

All fake White Extremist groups are been created by Jews to support Trump to divide America further.

Watch the below video of Crisis Actors..just around 10 seconds mark...A guy comes with a placard which reads... I hope that Donald Trump will get assassinated....If you watch Slow Mo...You can clearly see this guy is a plant...He already sees the camera and pretends he is in the crowd...then comes with a placard while the regular protesters chant away...

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4cQochtxag[/youtube]
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

Tsar wrote:I didn't go out and vote today because:

1. I live in a northeastern state that is extremely Democrat. Almost every politician in the state is also almost always a Democrat. It was going to go to Clinton.
2. The popular vote doesn't matter as much as the electoral vote (see above, which means my vote wouldn't have mattered anyway unless I lived in a Swing State somewhere)
3. I really thought Hillary Clinton would win.
1. Same here in PA. Guess what? We buried those cockroaches! The only 2 cities hitlery took were filthadelphia and $hitsburgh. Loaded with lazy, entitled, history challenged morons who depend on the government. Only difference is that I voted. That gives me a voice. People who complain yet didn't vote have no room to speak.
2. Trump won both the popular vote AND the electoral. Inside polls had Trump winning by 25 - 30 points!! We happier abroad bloggers have shunned away from the lamestream liberal media (aka government media complex). About time you did the same. With a 6% approval rating (probably lower by now), cbs, nbc, msnbc, bbc, cnn have no cred whatsoever. Even Fox is in shambles. It's all about Drudge, WND, Breitbart, Gateway Pundit, Twitchy, Western Journalism, etc.
3. I called for a Trump landslide back in August. A friend of mine who gets his news from the lamestream was dumb enough to bet me. The mofo owes my ass 5 grand! Let me tell you something brother; if I had the money, Las Vegas would be in debt with me right now!

People who thought hitlery would win bought into the propaganda perpetrated by the msm. The only way she could win is if she stole it. Notice that there were a lot of laws being broken inside and outside the voting locations. Machines flipping from trump to hitlery, postal workers bragging about throwing away trump ballots, illegals voting (of course), dead people voting, people voting multiple times... thank god you can't steal a landslide. Listening to the tv, you'd never know the truth. Hell, did you know ultra-liberal California was split down the middle?! She did manage to steal Oregon and Maine. But just like the invasion at Omaha beach, there were just too damn many us :D
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

Now that Trump has won the presidency, the real battle begins. He needs to skyrocket his personal security. A cornered animal is a dangerous animal. There is no telling what obummer will do in these final 2 months. Of course, get ready for the libs to blame Trump for obama's screw ups. As sure as the ground gets wet when it rains, it's gonna happen.