Dan Cilley YouTube LIVE in Downtown L.A. w/ Female

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Dan Cilley YouTube LIVE in Downtown L.A. w/ Female

Post by Cornfed »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
May 13th, 2023, 7:18 am
I think what you've experienced is more of a cultural thing rather than an issue with girls becoming mean and cold because they lost their purity and virginity. Most girls at my high-school were just as mean and cold as women I've worked with etc. So I don't think virginity is the issue.
Who should we believe? Your subjective judgement based on nothing or thousands of years of folklore backed by modern studies?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Cornfed wrote:
May 13th, 2023, 7:37 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
I think what you've experienced is more of a cultural thing rather than an issue with girls becoming mean and cold because they lost their purity and virginity. Most girls at my high-school were just as mean and cold as women I've worked with etc. So I don't think virginity is the issue.
Who should we believe? Your subjective judgement based on nothing or thousands of years of folklore backed by modern studies?
What modern studies? I've never heard of any such study. It sounds to me like your view on this matter is based on idealism alone.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
May 13th, 2023, 9:31 am
Cornfed wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:
What modern studies? I've never heard of any such study. It sounds to me like your view on this matter is based on idealism alone.
You would need to do some actual research rather than basing your view on the matter on (feminist) idealism alone.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Cornfed wrote:
May 13th, 2023, 9:44 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
May 13th, 2023, 9:31 am
Cornfed wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:
You would need to do some actual research rather than basing your view on the matter on (feminist) idealism alone.
Having respect for a woman isn't "feminist" it's mutual respect which serves as the cornerstone of any functioning relationship.

My subjective judgement seems to be something shared among many men who want to date in the west. It isn't just about purity and virginity. It's something to do with the culture. That's why Winston espouses the Happier Abroad philosophy in the first place. :roll:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
May 13th, 2023, 1:19 pm
Having respect for a woman isn't "feminist" it's mutual respect which serves as the cornerstone of any functioning relationship.

My subjective judgement seems to be something shared among many men who want to date in the west. It isn't just about purity and virginity. It's something to do with the culture. That's why Winston espouses the Happier Abroad philosophy in the first place. :roll:
Now you are just spouting nonsensical gibberish.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Cornfed wrote:
May 13th, 2023, 2:02 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:

What is hard to understand about what I've said? It's really simple. I said the issue with relationships is a cultural one. Meaning that a virgin wife wouldn't make much difference as she's born into the same shitty western culture that most "sluts" are born into as well.

The virgin and purity thing doesn't mean shit. A woman isn't likely to pair bond based on this alone. It's all down to the individual.

But, fine. I'll take your dismissive response as an admission of defeat. :lol:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
May 13th, 2023, 2:16 pm
Cornfed wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:

What is hard to understand about what I've said? It's really simple. I said the issue with relationships is a cultural one. Meaning that a virgin wife wouldn't make much difference as she's born into the same shitty western culture that most "sluts" are born into as well
One of the cultural problems with them is that they are sluts, which makes them physically incapable of relationships, but we can agree that there are all manner of other problems with them.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
May 13th, 2023, 2:16 pm
Cornfed wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:

What is hard to understand about what I've said? It's really simple. I said the issue with relationships is a cultural one. Meaning that a virgin wife wouldn't make much difference as she's born into the same shitty western culture that most "sluts" are born into as well.

The virgin and purity thing doesn't mean shit. A woman isn't likely to pair bond based on this alone. It's all down to the individual.

But, fine. I'll take your dismissive response as an admission of defeat. :lol:
A girl that's a virgin could pair bond much easier and form a much stronger bond.

Now, this is statistics, so it will hold true maybe 90% or 99% of the time, but of course there will be outliers.

Some slutty girls might have more loyalty if they choose to commit, maybe they have reasons why they really love the guy, and maybe they are slutty because of the culture but for random reasons are still able to be serial monogamous when dating and continue that monogamy when married. These are not the normal occurrences.

Statistical outliers are not the statistical norm. Outliers fall outside the normal range of data.

Now, is virginity alone enough to make a relationship work? No, but it's one of the most statistically important variables.

A youthful virgin girl would be much more easily be able to bond.

You are correct that culture has a role but as an external variable that could negatively effect the success of the relationship and negative influence her values but the effects are much lesser and more unpredictable because this impacts people different based on each individual's personal variables: religion, values, parents, education, location, friends, family, whether a girl had a loving father, socioeconomic status, subcultures that she's apart of, and more.

However, the two main variables that determine success of a relationship with a female are:
1. Her Virginity
2. Her Youth

So, 99% of sluts and non-virgin females cannot pair bond or form real relationships.

Statistics doesn't like and I have studied this topic with a completely objective viewpoint purely from an analytical perspective to determine the key to having the best relationship, how to find virgin girls, and using statistics to ensure that I could likely get one.

We could have a discussion and I could provide much more answers relating to the statistics and trends.

You're also saying that the culture is causing bad relationships, not the slut's slutty behavior. I would disagree because you are likely confusing causality or cause-and-effect. The slutty behavior of females likely degraded the culture so now the culture is bad for relationships because the slutty females and men's acceptance of those slutty females for relationships is what made the culture that way.

Everyone knows that the greatest way to undermine a population's long-term survival is to first start by targeting the females. This is what the "powerful people that now control our world" started with by promoting consecutive waves of feminism, developing different types of birth control, legalizing abortion, making it easy to divorce, and allowing women to compete with men for jobs.

I am not as strict as @Outcast9428 or @MarcosZeitola about females not working since there are some talented females, and definitely cases where a girl should work if she has no other choice, but I believe that 99% of females should be supported by either a father or a husband, and by girls marrying at youthful ages to an older man they will receive this support, and if girls choose to work then it should be creative or independently or at a family business, especially beside her father or husband.

I believe applying statistics and a lot of nuance because these topics are complex and I don't think anyone has studied then as deeply as much as I have. I have spent over ten years studying everything relating to the subject of female virginity and all the different variables that can influence it and the traditional ways that civilization was setup to ensure girls would be virgins.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

No one wants these females (old and used):

Follow me on my social media:

YouTube: youtube.com/@DanielPCilley

X/Twitter: x.com/DanielPCilley

Rumble:
rumble.com/user/DanielPCilley

Odysee: odysee.com/@DanCilley

Brighteon:
brighteon.com/channels/DanCilley

BitChute: bitchute.com/channel/DanielCilley

---

Donate: cash.app/$DCilley
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
May 14th, 2023, 1:29 am
dancilley wrote:
May 14th, 2023, 1:01 am
No one wants these females (old and used):

Your own female paramour is old and used but evidently you still want her.
Suppose he could always knock her out like he did with that old homeless man. Such a f***ing hero :roll:
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Cornfed wrote:
May 13th, 2023, 2:18 pm
One of the cultural problems with them is that they are sluts, which makes them physically incapable of relationships, but we can agree that there are all manner of other problems with them.
What @Pixel--Dude says is true, though. "Virginity" is not something solely associated to never having had penetrative sex: it's a very strong statement about the girl's modesty, innocence and sweetness.

Like I said on another post, it's extremely common in Turkey for teenage girls to have anal sex with their boyfriends, so they can remain virgin for a bit longer and have their parents off their cases. Would a girl like that, still technically a virgin yet into the same kinds of degeneracy as their counterparts in Italy, the UK or the US, be considered "a virgin"?

Technical virginity, with all the mental and spiritual toxic baggage from the world we live in, really doesn't mean much anymore.

I am way past the age where I could even remotely hope to get a young girl (I already won the lottery once! :) ). Even if I did, though, virginity would not be the main criterion I would be looking for. There are even more important traits than virginity alone, and unfortunately those traits are only discovered after months, perhaps years, or meeting and getting to know the girl...
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

The problem is getting pure virgins would be a "Herculean task" but I wish Dan Cilley and Tsar best of luck. Eventually they will find what they are looing for and write a guide..
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
May 14th, 2023, 6:06 am
The problem is getting pure virgins would be a "Herculean task" but I wish Dan Cilley and Tsar best of luck. Eventually they will find what they are looing for and write a guide..
It's actually easier to get a virgin girl. A guy just needs to be serious about it and if necessary go against social norms and possibly the law. A guy also needs a perfect strategy.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

@Tsar @Winston @kangarunner @Pixel--Dude @MarcosZeitola @Cornfed @MrMan @Voyager1 @Natural_Born_Cynic

I went out today for 2-3 hours. Here is the highlight of the day (JewTube Short)...Three hot females approached near me from behind and lagged in the vicinity!: https://youtube.com/shorts/im11oQwYfYU?feature=share

And here is the full previously LIVE stream:

It feels way better to go out and get into an environment with a lot of fertile females. You need to do this every single day.

I said nothing to anyone today though. Also, no one said anything to me, except one guy gestured a peace sign. Tomorrow, I will probably begin to talk to the hot females. I have a very high sexual interest that is motivating me to engage with these females. They really are trying hard by showing off skin...to trigger me to pounce on them!

The "DTLA Predator" is BACK!
Last edited by dancilley on May 15th, 2023, 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Follow me on my social media:

YouTube: youtube.com/@DanielPCilley

X/Twitter: x.com/DanielPCilley

Rumble:
rumble.com/user/DanielPCilley

Odysee: odysee.com/@DanCilley

Brighteon:
brighteon.com/channels/DanCilley

BitChute: bitchute.com/channel/DanielCilley

---

Donate: cash.app/$DCilley
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

dancilley wrote:
May 15th, 2023, 9:08 pm
@Tsar @Winston @kangarunner @Pixel--Dude @MarcosZeitola @Cornfed @MrMan @Voyager1

I went out today for 2-3 hours. Here is the highlight of the day (JewTube Short)...Three hot females approached near me from behind and lagged in the vicinity!: https://youtube.com/shorts/im11oQwYfYU?feature=share

And here is the full previously LIVE stream:

It feels way better to go out and get into an environment with a lot of fertile females. You need to do this every single day.

I said nothing to anyone today though. Also, no one said anything to me, except one guy gestured a peace sign. Tomorrow, I will probably begin to talk to the hot females. I have a very high sexual interest that is motivating me to engage with these females. They really are trying hard by showing off skin...to trigger me to pounce on them!

The "DTLA Predator" is BACK!
"The DTLA Predator is BACK!" Do you not remember how this line of thinking turned out for you before? Jail time and a criminal record? I don't know you Dan, but for your own health and safety I recommend against "pouncing" on women or telling them that is your intention. It comes across as creepy and somewhat threatening.

I don't want to see you end up in prison again. Although I was angry you punched an old homeless guy! I thought that was bang out of order and you were a real asshole for doing that!