Holiday-Romance Epidemic!

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Holiday-Romance Epidemic!

Post by Renata »

For many years Holiday-Romance in Turkey has been alive in the touristic areas. Women come here & fall for these guys who are mostly service workers & are bad news. It's become an Epidemic! I cannot step foot into a touristic area anymore without getting severely harrassed. I went to Kusadasi for a weekend recently with my husband & the guys didn't care I had a guy on my arm. They stared, winked, whistled, flirted, said bad stuff in Turkish, I had my hair pulled & bum touched. Another thing is the fattest beach whale can come here & get a Turksih man, these guys have no reservations about this whatsoever lol. Turkey is large & most of the country is great except for these parts; Mamaris, Dalaman, Kusadasi, Fetiye.

Some of these women come here & end up staying with these guys who are complete strangers, then stuff like this happens > http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scott ... ay-2054428
The UK girls are nitorious for most of the holiday romance because tickets are affordable & a vactions here for them are very affordable >
http://www.thejournal.co.uk/news/north- ... dy-5145105
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Holiday-Romance Epidemic!

Post by Jester »

Renata wrote:

I had my hair pulled & bum touched.
That REALLY pisses me off.

*I* wanted to do that!!!
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I kind of had the same happen to me in Pattaya's Soi 7.

I loved every minute of it ;)
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

renata first i want to gratulate as you are obviosly married and i think you have a baby now. did you tell the story about how it happened somewhere?

i didn´t manage to see your mentioned parts of turkey recently. what a pitty these parts are the most attractive ones. - yes looks like it´s going some love there between the english and the turks. - the turks working there are mostly the scum of turkey at least that´s what i heard.

men in turkey are very underfucked as turkish women are 10times more difficult than the foreigners so the youngsters go crazy when given the chance like it is there. looks like there can´t be done much about it. anyway the landwhales at least profitate about it so it has some value for some people.

but this uncultivated behaviour is really a pain in the ass somehow.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

xiongmao wrote:
I kind of had the same happen to me in Pattaya's Soi 7.

I loved every minute of it ;)
Look, mate, this here thread is about Renata's bum, not your bloody fife and drum! DO try to stay on topic!

Right!
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Turkey could become the new destination of older white women to get some loving - the Caribbean is so 1990s. As long as she doesn't end up paying him large amounts of money, this could work for everyone!
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Sounds like it's time to leave the country, Renata. With all the problems in the Middle East, and the harassment you are receiving there--maybe you should think about going somewhere else?
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

We might go back to the UK for a bit & ponder. I've got no definite plan yet. I live on the side of turkey facing Greece. I can see Athens from here, so I might be ok for now.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -