NHS to fund fatherless families

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

NHS to fund fatherless families

Post by Cornfed »

The UK regime is really going all out to fund the destruction of society, such as here where they are providing a sperm bank for dykes and single skanks. I imagine most government spending now goes on the project of preventing decent men from becoming fathers.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... d-YOU.html

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

LOL

You just couldnt make this up.

Lesbo couples. Jacking off. Getting paid to jack off. Getting paid to jack off as a male whore, then SHOWING YOUR FACE ON TV.

{young man home for "Winter Holiday"}
MOM: Well how's your work been going son?
LAD: Coming just fine, mums!

Does this get any sicker?
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: NHS to fund fatherless families

Post by fschmidt »

Okay guys, time to donate your sperm. I mean instead of complaining, spread your genes. I actually looked into this a few years ago but I am over the target age range.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Fschmidt every time I start admiring you as a moral man you shock me back into religious prejudice.

I have whoremonger friends who wouldnt do that.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Jester wrote:Fschmidt every time I start admiring you as a moral man you shock me back into religious prejudice.

What is immoral about this? I am not saying that one shouldn't have a family. But if lesbians want kids, isn't it better that the kids at least have good genes?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

fschmidt wrote:
Jester wrote:Fschmidt every time I start admiring you as a moral man you shock me back into religious prejudice.

What is immoral about this? I am not saying that one shouldn't have a family. But if lesbians want kids, isn't it better that the kids at least have good genes?

Foolish men, without even a name. They were forced to leave the land.
-- The Book of Job, chapter 30

Do not long for a brood of worthless children, and do not take pleasure in godless sons.
However many you have, take no pleasure in them, unless the fear of the Lord lives among them.
Do not count on their having long life, do not put too much faith in their number; for better have one than a thousand, better die childless than have children who are godless.
One person of sense can populate a city, but a race of lawless people will be destroyed.

-- The Book of Yeshua Ben Sirach, known as "Sirach" or "Ecclesiasticus", chapter 16, from the uncensored, non-Talmudist Bible
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Jester wrote:Do not long for a brood of worthless children, and do not take pleasure in godless sons.
However many you have, take no pleasure in them, unless the fear of the Lord lives among them.
Do not count on their having long life, do not put too much faith in their number; for better have one than a thousand, better die childless than have children who are godless.
One person of sense can populate a city, but a race of lawless people will be destroyed.

-- The Book of Yeshua Ben Sirach, known as "Sirach" or "Ecclesiasticus", chapter 16, from the uncensored, non-Talmudist Bible
The Book of Job quote isn't connected to this, so I won't respond to that. The point of the Sirach quote, which I am not that familiar with since it isn't in the Old Testament, is that quality is more important than quantity. I agree. Family should be first priority. But there is nothing here that conflicts with donating sperm. At worst, donating sperm may be a waste of time, but I can't see how it could possibly be a bigger waste of time than something like voting.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I guess you could see it both ways. On the one hand, you are condoning the immorality of dykes raising children by donating sperm, but on the other hand since it is happening anyway the kids may as well have quality genes rather than the usual dysgenics being spawned.
WindowLicker
Freshman Poster

Post by WindowLicker »

They might as well pull something like this; they're beyond redemption as it is already. They've gone from the people whose empire lifted up and modernized almost the whole entire Third World, the people of one of the planet's most amazing literary traditions...

...to a bunch of depressoid binge alcoholics too cowardly to stop one of their own sons being murdered brutally at the hands of Arabs, on one of their own city streets, in broad daylight.

Nothing left to do anymore but to watch them burn their own house to the ground, pissing drunkenly into the conflagration, laughing and crying at themselves the whole while. They're truly hopeless. The sun has, in fact, finally set on Britain.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

fschmidt wrote:
Jester wrote:Do not long for a brood of worthless children, and do not take pleasure in godless sons.

The point of the Sirach quote, which I am not that familiar with since it isn't in the Old Testament,
Wrong. You are using an Old Testament censored by Christ-hating Talmudists after the second expulsion from Jerusalem around 150 AD, which was then aped by Catholic-hating Calvinist morons.

If you are serious about reverting to non-Talmudic Judaism, you should get yourself a real Old Testament.

BTW, that's why you've never been able to find the story of Hanukkah.
fschmidt wrote:
is that quality is more important than quantity. I agree. Family should be first priority. But there is nothing here that conflicts with donating sperm. At worst, donating sperm may be a waste of time,
Well you can lead a horse to water but you cant make him drink, can you?

The point of the TWO passages I quoted was that fatherless children, with no link to the past, tend to grow up with no moral compass, no roots.

The second passage is explicit: you should raise the children you make to be good people, not father worthless riff-raff.

GOD it is irritating to hear the typical Hebraic-Libertarian-TomLeykis whining, whoy shoud oy care? You asked me why it was immoral, and I quoted you from JEWISH SCRIPTURE. But NO, you weasel, evade, look for loopholes.

Go back and read the two passages.

Quit trying to look for weasel-holes.

fschmidt wrote:
but I can't see how it could possibly be a bigger waste of time than something like voting.
Irrelevant red herring.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

WindowLicker wrote:They might as well pull something like this; they're beyond redemption as it is already. They've gone from the people whose empire lifted up and modernized almost the whole entire Third World, the people of one of the planet's most amazing literary traditions...

...to a bunch of depressoid binge alcoholics too cowardly to stop one of their own sons being murdered brutally at the hands of Arabs, on one of their own city streets, in broad daylight.

Nothing left to do anymore but to watch them burn their own house to the ground, pissing drunkenly into the conflagration, laughing and crying at themselves the whole while. They're truly hopeless. The sun has, in fact, finally set on Britain.
+1 for poetry

-1 for making me sad for my mother's ancestral homeland
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 2nd, 2020, 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WindowLicker
Freshman Poster

Post by WindowLicker »

Jester wrote:
WindowLicker wrote:They might as well pull something like this; they're beyond redemption as it is already. They've gone from the people whose empire lifted up and modernized almost the whole entire Third World, the people of one of the planet's most amazing literary traditions...

+1 for poetry

-1 for making me sad for my mother's ancestral homeland

Damn depressing stuff, I know...at least the Anglos had a good run for a while, though.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Jester wrote:Wrong. You are using an Old Testament censored by Christ-hating Talmudists after the second expulsion from Jerusalem around 150 AD, which was then aped by Catholic-hating Calvinist morons.

If you are serious about reverting to non-Talmudic Judaism, you should get yourself a real Old Testament.

BTW, that's why you've never been able to find the story of Hanukkah.
I have read this book and the rest of what is labeled "Apocrypha". My understanding is that the cut-off for the Old Testament is chronological, before Greek thought influenced Judaism. To me, this actually makes sense since Talmudic Judaism is the result of a bad combination of biblic Judaism with Greek thought. There are aspects of Maccabees that I don't really like, like the over-emphasis of dietary law.
Well you can lead a horse to water but you cant make him drink, can you?

The point of the TWO passages I quoted was that fatherless children, with no link to the past, tend to grow up with no moral compass, no roots.

The second passage is explicit: you should raise the children you make to be good people, not father worthless riff-raff.

GOD it is irritating to hear the typical Hebraic-Libertarian-TomLeykis whining, whoy shoud oy care? You asked me why it was immoral, and I quoted you from JEWISH SCRIPTURE. But NO, you weasel, evade, look for loopholes.

Go back and read the two passages.

Quit trying to look for weasel-holes.
Let's try to have a civilized discussion here. What the passage you quoted said was that fatherless children have no value, not that having such children is evil. Here you are guilty of a typical Christian fault, not taking the text literally enough. The point of the text is to raise your own children (which I did), not to not have other children. There is a big difference between worthless and evil. You may argue that sperm donation is worthless based on this text, but I don't see how you can argue that it is evil.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Cornfed wrote:I guess you could see it both ways. On the one hand, you are condoning the immorality of dykes raising children by donating sperm, but on the other hand since it is happening anyway the kids may as well have quality genes rather than the usual dysgenics being spawned.
They'll still have shitty values and therefore still be shitty people-- unless by "quality", you mean a more effective version of criminal.
Ghost wrote:I think it would be a bad idea to donate, primarily because they could track you down and get the courts to force you to pay child support. It has happened before.
Exactly this. Fap into a cup and get a small payment, today -- 20 years go by and then you get hit with a huge bill.
After enough short-sighted men have bought into this trap and BDG sees the mess it created, the argument will be made that these test tube children deserve fathers (wallets), too. Past promises to the men be damned.
There's a real good reason the UK has to import donations.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything