TLC CASTING for hit show 90 DAY FIANCE

Discuss news and current events around the world.
JulietteK1
Freshman Poster

TLC CASTING for hit show 90 DAY FIANCE

Post by JulietteK1 »

Have you found your true love abroad?

Does an ocean stand between you and your soul mate?

TLC’s hit docu-series 90 Day Fiancé is currently seeking couples to be featured on our next season

• We are looking for American men or women currently in the process of bringing over their international fiancés on a K1 Visa.

• We’re also on the hunt for couples who’ve yet to meet in person. We’d love to capture your first face-to-face meeting on camera.

• All ages, ethnicities, genders and sexual orientations encouraged to apply.

If you think you've got a tale of international love, we want to hear from you! Email k1showcasting@gmail.com and tell us your story.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: TLC- CASTING for hit show 90 DAY FIANCE

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
JulietteK1 wrote:Have you found your true love abroad?
Yes. But because I am no fool, I did not attempt to bring her to my own country.

HappierAbroad does not advocate its members to bring their spouses to the West. If you find a good woman, why bring her to a bad place for her to be corrupted?

A much more interesting show would be about the men who move to a third world country. Plenty of culture shocks there, and it's a lot more adventurous for the viewer to see them venture in a world so vastly different from their own. At the very least, mix it up a little. I'm sure not all women want to leave their countries for the country of their husband? You might otherwise play into\perpetuate the stereotype of "golddigging mail order brides", and I am sure that's not what TLC wishes to convey, is it? Dare seek a different approach, dare to be original, think outside the box! Surely there are other angles you could feature on your show? If only for the sake of variety.

Good luck with your show nonetheless. I hope you find some interesting people. But I can't help but feel your idea for this show is far from original, and lacking in creative vision.

A good woman is a good one anywhere. Why dont you trust her?

Now I dont fault guys like outwest for keeping his girl in phil cause its obvious she will divorce the minute they land on u.s soil because of the large age gap difference but I dont see why your so scared of what your wife may do since your of similiar ages and your not rich.
JulietteK1
Freshman Poster

Re: TLC- CASTING for hit show 90 DAY FIANCE

Post by JulietteK1 »

Have you found your true love abroad?
Does an ocean stand between you and your soul mate?
TLC’s hit docu-series 90 Day Fiancé is currently seeking couples to be featured on our next season
• We are looking for American men or women currently in the process of bringing over their international fiancés on a K1 Visa.
• We’re also on the hunt for couples who’ve yet to meet in person. We’d love to capture your first face-to-face meeting on camera.
• All ages, ethnicities, genders and sexual orientations encouraged to apply.
If you think you've got a tale of international love, we want to hear from you! Email k1showcasting@gmail.com and tell us your story.