29 yr old UK woman fears the wall, commits suicide

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 29 yr old UK woman fears the wall, commits suicide

Post by Jester »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Jester wrote:
lol no thanks. Premarital sex is a sin
Got Scripture on that?

Nope.

Cause it aint.

and i sure as heck aint gonna go out of my wait looking to commit that sin with that age bracket or marry that group.
So your plan is to find a young woman of childbearing age and then proceed to destroy her life by denying her children?

the whole bible talks about premarital sex. And we know your interpretation of scripture is sketchy.
I'll take that for a NO, you DON'T have any Scripture on it.

Unless i wind up not finding anyone till like 55 or something and her kids are almost of age then it will be ok to marry a girl like 35 cause its 20 year age gap.
Well that IS pretty much what I suggested.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Jester wrote:
Jester wrote:
lol no thanks. Premarital sex is a sin
Got Scripture on that?

Nope.

Cause it aint.

and i sure as heck aint gonna go out of my wait looking to commit that sin with that age bracket or marry that group.
So your plan is to find a young woman of childbearing age and then proceed to destroy her life by denying her children?

the whole bible talks about premarital sex. And we know your interpretation of scripture is sketchy.
I'll take that for a NO, you DON'T have any Scripture on it.

Unless i wind up not finding anyone till like 55 or something and her kids are almost of age then it will be ok to marry a girl like 35 cause its 20 year age gap.
Well that IS pretty much what I suggested.

I dont want to argue about premarital sex with you. You still have salvation wrong so why would i get on a more minor topic than that such as a sex sin. I dont agree with any of your interpretation of any scripture you have ever given.

Yeah well assuming i would wind up accidentally at 55. but i dont exactly want to find a wife at that age of 55. Id like to find a wife sooner than me at 55 (and a wife younger than 35 :D ). but you never know fate. I may or may not find one earlier than that. I may not find one at 55. Its not in my hands. Im certainly not gonna force the issue too much. If i keep traveling though and use some sense i dont think it will take too many years.
Cyrus
Freshman Poster

Post by Cyrus »

She was also suffering from grief - the loss of her mother. Probably depressed, most likely a failing relationship, too... - maybe financial difficulties to boot. If you're already fragile emotionally, these common problems in life can then stack up on you and it can lead to suicide. I don't think she died just for this reason, but it was the "final straw". It's sad really if cultures had closer community support systems people wouldn't be pushed over the edge...
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

On the one hand, this could be seen as poetic justice for choosing a life of corporate whoredom and choosing a foreign boyfriend, thus betraying the men in her society. However, the fact that such evil behavior is initially rewarded perhaps left her with no real choice in her mind.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Hope God rests her soul in peace.

Living in the UK is tough if you don't measure up in your family/social circles, especially with the middle & upper-class Brits. I think I mentioned on here once I was supposed to marry a British guy, but then his mother rejected the idea and said she didn't want any brown grandchildren. All was well and good until he proposed and I said yes. My father told me to fly home and that was the end of it. The anguish and heartache from that was intolerable. This girl went through it 3 times. As well I find families in the UK are kind of cold. They can't just drop into each's homes etc they have to call first and, if you have problems you are expected to sort yourself out, because everyone has thier own life to deal with. England is a cold place,... the weather and the lifestyle.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

As well I find families in the UK are kind of cold. They can't just drop into each's homes etc they have to call first and, if you have problems you are expected to sort yourself out, because everyone has thier own life to deal with. England is a cold place,... the weather and the lifestyle.
Very well put, I feel the same way about the UK; especially the having to call and effectively 'book an appointment' to see a friend. It's kind of annoying. Having to sort out problems yourself and not need help and not bother others with it, very, very prevelent mentality.