1,063 Cases Of Obama Lying

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

I thought this was interesting.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2015/05/1063- ... waste-etc/

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 21st, 2020, 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 1,063 Cases Of Obama Lying

Post by Moretorque »

The coming communal world dictatorship was designed to be based on the lie from the word go, Communism is easily the biggest lie of the last 160 years and these dopes still cannot figure it out. I live in a college town and these kids are like we live in a capitalist society.

I mean when the University gets done with them not only are they in debt but totally brainwashed opposite of reality.
Time to Hide!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Ghost wrote:Given all the bullshit he has spewed, 1063 is a "low" number...

He did promise to fundamentally change America. He wasn't lying about that. :lol:
I agree, the 1,063 figure is low, might be more like 163,000 times he has lied to the American people.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

Really? A major politician lies? Gee, you must be joking. But hey, at least he hasn't lied us into a war with a million people dead like the previous president. At least not yet. And his vice president isn't a publicly admitted war criminal like the previous one. And the entire financial system hasn't come to the brink of collapse like it did under the previous president. At least not yet. I could go on, but politics has always been about compromise and our choices have always been the lesser of evils. Bad as Obama might be, I definitely prefer him over Bush, McCain or Romney.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 19th, 2020, 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

Interestingly, he is criticized incessantly by conservatives for pulling out of Iraq and for being weak in general. Not sure there has been a bigger overall mess inherited by any president in my lifetime. In any event, I never said I was for him, just that he seems better than the republican alternatives. It was either a republican or democrat in previous elections and will be the same this time around, which is one of many reasons why voting is futile. But I do find the vitriol against him interesting when there are so many in Washington who are worse.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Mr Natural wrote:Interestingly, he is criticized incessantly by conservatives for pulling out of Iraq and for being weak in general. Not sure there has been a bigger overall mess inherited by any president in my lifetime. In any event, I never said I was for him, just that he seems better than the republican alternatives. It was either a republican or democrat in previous elections and will be the same this time around, which is one of many reasons why voting is futile. But I do find the vitriol against him interesting when there are so many in Washington who are worse.
It's a TV show the bank puts on for you, either you follow the script or you end up like JFK.
Time to Hide!