Something Very Big Is Going To Happen On September 23, 2015

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Something Very Big Is Going To Happen On September 23, 2015

Post by jamesbond »

I have been hearing about this date for a long time now. :shock:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Something Very Big Is Going To Happen On September 23, 2

Post by Taco »

Thanks for posting these videos, very interesting stuff.

Its 9/11 today so I'm feeling more paranoid than I already am. However, being paranoid is normal behavior if you live in a world that's based on fraud like I do. I bought 75 kg(150 lbs.) of rice last week just in case the shit storm comes on Sept. 23rd. If nothing happens on this date its ok because I already know there's trouble coming and it will be here soon enough.

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

I am pretty sure the trouble will be in the west. You don't think anything is going to happen in Phials do you?
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

The_Adventurer wrote:I am pretty sure the trouble will be in the west. You don't think anything is going to happen in Phials do you?
Its not going to be safe any where. That said, it seems western countries will be affected the most with the exception of New Zealand.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Taco wrote:
The_Adventurer wrote:I am pretty sure the trouble will be in the west. You don't think anything is going to happen in Phials do you?
Its not going to be safe any where. That said, it seems western countries will be affected the most with the exception of New Zealand.
Good point. You say it's not going to be safe anywhere, but with the elite all buying estates in New Zealand they must know something. (close to Asia too)

Just a thought:

Super Wealthy film director James Cameron renounces US citizenship and moves himself and his wealth to New Zealand. Avatar 2 and 3 are being largely produced in China. Cameron says he is in the Avatar business, not the Hollywood business.

Richard Taylor of Weta (who did VFX on Avatar) is also opening a branch in China.

Do these guys know something?
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

The_Adventurer wrote:
Taco wrote:
Good point. You say it's not going to be safe anywhere, but with the elite all buying estates in New Zealand they must know something. (close to Asia too)

Just a thought:

Super Wealthy film director James Cameron renounces US citizenship and moves himself and his wealth to New Zealand. Avatar 2 and 3 are being largely produced in China. Cameron says he is in the Avatar business, not the Hollywood business.

Richard Taylor of Weta (who did VFX on Avatar) is also opening a branch in China.

Do these guys know something?
They do know something. The wealthy people have either left the country or their buying an underground bunker and staying in the US. Nuclear war has a way influencing peoples decision making. The southern hemisphere will be free of war and radiation, that's what I've heard. The Department of Homeland Security was created in preparation for WW III. The Jade Helm military exercises that end on Sept. 15, 2015 are the largest military drills ever on US soil.

1. George Bush Jr., moved to Paraguay
2. CNBC Financial Analyst, Jim Rodgers moved to Singapore
3. CNBC Financial Analyst, Mark Faber moved to Thailand
4. Financial Analyst, Dr. Jim Willie moved to Costa Rica
5. Internet Financial Guru, Trevor Berwick moved to Mexico

Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

BlackKnight to become a moderator?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

23rd of September is a nice date for me every year, it is a Japanese holiday (beginning of Autumn) and it is fine to stay at home and sleep in the morning...
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 23 will come and pass, and once again, absolutely nothing will happen.
Something will happen. The UN is meeting. The Pope is visiting the US for the first time in history. CERN is doing a big particle collider test.

Whether or not any of this has any major effect on us or the world is another story.

In all honesty, the dot com bubble crash, 9/11, the Iraq war, and the 2008 crash all had little to no effect on me personally, or my life in general.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

I'm scared.

Someone hold me.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I don't buy it. Lots of this is based on the false religion of Judaism, specifically something called Smetah (sp), which has something to do with God rewarding or punishing people on Earth every 7 years.

And remember, just because James Cameron moved to New Zealand, it doesnt mean all the elites, the majority or even that a few moved there. It just means that James Cameron moved to NZ.

Apparently this isnt even a massive conspiracy this time. Dude just likes to farm:

Cameron, who grew up working on his grandfather's farm in Canada, told the television network in a statement he and his wife want their children to grow up with a strong work ethic.

His wife, Suzy's family, also owns a farm in Oklahoma.

'The Cameron family is thrilled to be making a new home in New Zealand,' the statement read.

'We love the rugged landscape and the spirit of the people here, and are looking forward to becoming resident on our beautiful farm.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z3lZ13rS8y
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

The people in power, and the ones who may engineer something happening on this day, supposedly believe in, or want the world to believe in this false religion.

It goes far beyond Cameron and NZ. The rich are buying estates and farms all over South America too. Growing your own food is a part of the supposed escape plan. Many investors, whose newsletters I read, and who have nothing to say about conspiracies or this particular day, have farms in the southern hemisphere. There are economic reasons for this too. Most major world powers are not self sufficient when it comes to food production. If their is a financial meltdown, these guys who bought farms will reap huge rewards feeding the world.

Sure, we can look at how many market crashes and other events happen based on their holidays and calendar. That doesn't mean the religion is true. It just means the people behind the religion also control the markets.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 22nd, 2020, 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

If you suggest something bad is going to happen in September you'll be labeled a nutcase but the evidence is compelling.

Teach Your Child To NEVER Get On This Bus
http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/ ... like-hell/

Public School Students Are the New Inmates in the American Police State
http://www.informationclearinghouse.inf ... e42872.htm

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

That's not even a public school. Lock down = they'll end your children's lives and call it a school shooting.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.