Germans Stock Up On Weapons

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Germans Stock Up On Weapons

Post by Taco »

Empirical evidence shows an indisputable nationwide spike in migrant-driven crime, including rapes of German women and girls on a shocking scale, as well as sexual and physical assaults, stabbings, home invasions, robberies, burglaries and drug trafficking.

Germans Stock Up On Weapons For Self-Defense
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/7088/germany-weapons
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Germans Stock Up On Weapons

Post by jamesbond »

Taco wrote:Empirical evidence shows an indisputable nationwide spike in migrant-driven crime, including rapes of German women and girls on a shocking scale, as well as sexual and physical assaults, stabbings, home invasions, robberies, burglaries and drug trafficking.

Americans are doing the same thing, they are stocking up on guns and weapons. This actually started in the US when Obama became president. Just think what gun sales will be like if Hillary Clinton becomes president! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

jamesbond wrote:
Taco wrote:Empirical evidence shows an indisputable nationwide spike in migrant-driven crime, including rapes of German women and girls on a shocking scale, as well as sexual and physical assaults, stabbings, home invasions, robberies, burglaries and drug trafficking.

Americans are doing the same thing, they are stocking up on guns and weapons. This actually started in the US when Obama became president. Just think what gun sales will be like if Hillary Clinton becomes president! :shock:
That's true.

Barack Obama has likely given a $9 billion boost to the gun industry
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... ry-so-far/

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Ghost wrote:Europe is primed for the next Hitler. Tons of Europeans are fed up with the bullshit. All they need now is a leader.
Actually that is a very true statement, I wonder who the next Hitler could be. I know Winston is fond of Adolph Hitler, maybe someday people will be saying, Heil Wu, Heil Wu! :P

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

First they will love Winston (just like when the Germans first loved Hitler), then they will hate him and will start burning pictures of him! :P