Millionaires Are Leaving Chicago

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Its been predicted by many that Chicago will be the next Detroit. Just follow the money trail...

http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ ... story.html

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Millionaires Are Leaving Chicago

Post by jamesbond »

Yes, it's not just the millionaires who are leaving Chicago, it's the middle class and the poor as well. Chicago has the highest murder rate of any city in the country and the highest sales tax of any city in the US.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBlapyZEo5g[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Over the past year, the crime rate in Chicago has DOUBLED!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIIvJ37uR0s[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

The comment section says the statistics used for this article are unreliable and directly contradict census data.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Adama wrote:The comment section says the statistics used for this article are unreliable and directly contradict census data.
Believe me it's reliable information, it's not just the rich that are leaving Chicago, the poor and middle class are leaving in droves as well. The population of Chicago is at it's lowest level since 1920! :shock:

fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

The entire Chicago metropolitan area actually lost 6,000 people between 2014-2015. Population growth wise, it is already analogous to Detroit. There are a lot of Chicagoland baby boomers retiring to Arizona and Florida right now. Working families in the suburbs leave to escape the high property taxes and cold weather. Working families in the city proper leave to the suburbs or other states to escape the street crimes and ghetto fabulous Chicago schools. Still, lots of businesses like to keep their corporate and financial operations in Chicago, and lots of yuppies from farm towns in Michigan and Iowa like to move to Chicago. Plus, it's still a top tourism hub, what with the parks, museums, architecture, and restaurants, so I don't see Chicago ever fully going the way of Detroit. Still fun to troll the Chicago snobs though, the people who compare Chicago to New York every 5 seconds while hating on people from the suburbs. Chicago is Detroit with an 8-inch lift kit, nothing less, and nothing more.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Chicago is not the only city millionaires are leaving in droves.

Why Are Thousands Of Millionaires Fleeing Chicago And Other Major Cities Around The World?
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/arch ... -the-world
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Taco wrote:Image
That caption above is actually very realistic, Chicago has the highest murder rate of any city in the country! :shock:

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 17th, 2019, 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Ghost wrote:We should send in all the liberals to solve Chicago's problems. If the liberals get murdered while on their mission, we'll take it as evidence that we need to send more liberals.
That's hilarious! :lol:

w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

I saw this on drudge, and thought 'what the hell took them so long?"

Think about this for a moment. Other than micheal jordan, walter payton, ernie banks and ryne sandberg, is there anything good to say about chicago (or should I say CHE-cago)?
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

Ghost wrote:We should send in all the liberals to solve Chicago's problems. If the liberals get murdered while on their mission, we'll take it as evidence that we need to send more liberals.
The city of Al Capone, Frank Nitti, Tony Accardo, Sam Destefano and Sam Giancana has been controlled by (liberal) democrats for decades. Sources say 80+ years! You would think at least one of them would say "hey, let's try something different cause the $hit we're doing ain't working." Nope. That would mean admitting that their policies were/are a failure. This would notify the brain dead individuals who keep voting for those bums that their politicians are either incompetent, or they're doing it deliberately to keep them impoverished.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Under the guise stimulating the economy, more blacks should be relocated to places they've already ruined like Chicago and Detroit. It wouldn't stimulate the economy of course - adding more ticks doesn't stimulate a dog - but at least it would confine the vile contagion to a smaller area.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Its difficult to protect your money and property when you don't have any rights. This might be what's scaring the rich people away.

Illinois ‘Lethal Violence Order of Protection Act’ Is Plain Old Gun Confiscation
http://www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.c ... ion/158075
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Hey check out this movie trailer for the film "Chi-Raq" it stars Wesley Snipes, Samuel L. Jackson and John Cusack. The movie came out in 2015. The main theme of the movie is about all the violence in the city of Chicago and what some of the women decide to do about it. :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGTuuj-aTJs[/youtube]