Bill Clinton is not Chelsea’s biological father

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Bill Clinton is not Chelsea’s biological father

Post by Mr S »

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2014/0 ... al-father/

A rumor that first surfaced some years ago is cropping up again now that the woman whom First Lady of Snot Mooch calls “the Hildebeest” seems to be intent on becoming the next U.S. president, as if she and her husband haven’t already done enough damage.

The rumor is that former president Bill Clinton is not the biological dad of Chelsea Clinton — she who commands a salary of $600,000 a year from NBC for doing literally nothing.

Clintons yucking it up

Radar Online reports, June 25, 2014, that former Clinton aide and close friend Larry Nichols, who was also the Clintons’ killer-for-hire (see “Bombshell: Long-time Clinton associate says he killed people for Bill & Hillary“), claims that Bill once told him he was not the biological father of Chelsea, and that Chelsea’s real father is Webster Hubbell, the former mayor of Little Rock, Ark. and Hillary’s one-time law partner.

Nichols lives in Charlotte, N.C. with his wife Suzy and four children.

Radar Online points out this isn’t the first time the rumor mill has circulated around 34-year-old Chelsea.

On June 2, 2014, The New Yorker cited anti-Clinton blogger Robert Morrow’s claims that Hillary and Webster had had an affair in 1984 during Bill’s second term as governor of Arkansas.

At the same time, Bill – who later admitted to numerous affairs with Gennifer Flowers and Monica Lewinsky – was involved in a paternity scandal of his own, that he got a local woman pregnant.

Nichols said, “We were discussing this woman’s claims that Bill had knocked her up and what we should do about it. But he [Bill Clinton] denied that he could have gotten her pregnant. He said he had measles as a kid and that rendered him sterile. His exact words were, ‘I shoot blanks.’ Stunned by what I’d just heard, I asked him, ‘Then what about Chelsea?’ And he said, ‘Oh, Webb (Hubbell) sired her.’”

In an interview with The National Enquirer, blogger Morrow says the alleged scandal raises “character questions about Hillary.” Morrow says:

“Chelsea is a dead ringer for Webb. But Hillary initially kept the pregnancy secret from Bill! If your wife becomes pregnant, the husband is usually the second person to know. But I find it very odd that Bill initially didn’t find out about his wife becoming pregnant – and had to learn that fact from a newspaper. According to well-respected author Edward Klein’s (2005) book, The Truth about Hillary, Bill discovered his wife was pregnant by reading it in the Arkansas Gazette. It’s unfortunate, sad really, that Chelsea has no real relationship with Hubbell – who I believe to be her real biological father – when he’s alive and kicking and living in North Carolina. But it could be she’s in denial, despite overwhelming proof that Webb is her real dad.”

As the governor of Arkansas, Bill appointed Hubbell as Chief Justice of the Arkansas State Supreme Court. Ten years later, Hubbell resigned just before pleading guilty to federal mail fraud and tax evasion for overbilling clients and served 15 months in prison.

Below are side-by-side pics of pre-plastic surgery Chelsea Clinton (l) and Webster Hubbell (r). Note the similar weak chin (aka chinless wonder), which is not a feature of either Bill’s or Hillary’s physiognomy.

Here are pics showing Chelsea’s transformation as a result of plastic surgery on her chin and nose:

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Re: Bill Clinton not Chelsea’s biological father

Post by w.p.o. »

old news. Common knowledge among politicians. The book "clinton's war on women" goes into further detail. They would not have hubble and chelsea (miserable bitch 2.0) on the same stage as people may take notice. I guess hitlery is into ugly people too (vince, web). Also, Bubba J has a half black son from a prostitute 30+ years ago. What a dysfunctional family!! These 3 disgusting people can't get in front of a firing squad fast enough!
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Bill Clinton is not Chelsea’s biological father

Post by Winston »

Has the media covered this? Why don't they do a DNA test to find out for sure? If it turned out that Chelsea isn't Clinton's real daughter, this could ruin Hillary's chances of becoming President. Doesn't the US media love scandal? Why won't they touch this?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Cause all mainstream news media is all in it for anything Democrat and would never ever consider running anything negative like this. Look at what is going on in the media now, Clinton has serious health issues and they always cover up for it while everyday hammering Trump for any little thing he does. Like I saw CNN (Clinton News Network) criticizing the way Trump ate his KFC with a fork and knife! How insane is that!?

DNA tests have to be voluntary, they can't force Chelsea and that other guy to submit to one...
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

Winston wrote:Has the media covered this? Why don't they do a DNA test to find out for sure? If it turned out that Chelsea isn't Clinton's real daughter, this could ruin Hillary's chances of becoming President. Doesn't the US media love scandal? Why won't they touch this?
20 years ago, this would've been devastating. Problem #1 is the lib media is in the tank for the clintons (and obamas). Problem # 2 is too many people lack morality nowadays. They're so use to scandals that it probably wouldn't matter to them - especially her brain dead supporters.
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

Mr S wrote:Cause all mainstream news media is all in it for anything Democrat and would never ever consider running anything negative like this. Look at what is going on in the media now, Clinton has serious health issues and they always cover up for it while everyday hammering Trump for any little thing he does. Like I saw CNN (Clinton News Network) criticizing the way Trump ate his KFC with a fork and knife! How insane is that!?

DNA tests have to be voluntary, they can't force Chelsea and that other guy to submit to one...
Which is why they are careful not to eat out. All the waiter/waitress has to do is take the glass that bill drank out of and the fork chelsea ate off of and send those to the lab. Send the results to the maricopa county sheriffs office - with the other 5 tons of evidence.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well they could ask chelsea and bill to take the DNA test and if they refuse, everyone will know that they have something to hide, from basic knowledge alone.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne