Netanyahu Threatens the World

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Netanyahu Threatens the World

Post by Kradmelder »

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Sunday summoned the U.S. ambassador to Israel on Christmas Day to discuss the U.S. abstention in a U.N. Security Council resolution demanding an end to settlement-building.

As a diplomatic crisis swirled, Netanyahu reportedly told cabinet allies that the U.S. might go further by allowing a declaration of principles of Palestinian statehood before President Obama leaves office next month.

“They are spitting at us,” Netanyahu told colleagues behind closed doors, Channel 2 news reported. “We will respond forcefully.”
http://forward.com/news/breaking-news/3 ... 1-headline

My My, netanyajew's persecution complex and Chosen people mind set is showing. he thinks the world world is guilty of anti-semitism and threatens the world.

How long till he brings up Adi, nazis, and the Holyhoax?

He threatens the US because he is worried they might declare the Palis human :lol: And the UN for telling to stop squatting on Pali land. What an obnoxious jew.
xtravel
Freshman Poster

Re: Netanyahu Threatens the World

Post by xtravel »

Kradmelder wrote:
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Sunday summoned the U.S. ambassador to Israel on Christmas Day to discuss the U.S. abstention in a U.N. Security Council resolution demanding an end to settlement-building.

As a diplomatic crisis swirled, Netanyahu reportedly told cabinet allies that the U.S. might go further by allowing a declaration of principles of Palestinian statehood before President Obama leaves office next month.

“They are spitting at us,” Netanyahu told colleagues behind closed doors, Channel 2 news reported. “We will respond forcefully.”
http://forward.com/news/breaking-news/3 ... 1-headline

My My, netanyajew's persecution complex and Chosen people mind set is showing. he thinks the world world is guilty of anti-semitism and threatens the world.

How long till he brings up Adi, nazis, and the Holyhoax?

He threatens the US because he is worried they might declare the Palis human :lol: And the UN for telling to stop squatting on Pali land. What an obnoxious jew.
You know what the fake Palestinian cause reminds me of? The fake black African cause in South Africa. Jews were in Israel first, whites were in South Africa first.

Right?
Last edited by xtravel on January 8th, 2017, 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Re: Netanyahu Threatens the World

Post by Citizen »

xtravel wrote:You what the fake Palestinian cause reminds me of? The fake black African cause in South Africa. Jews were in Israel first, whites were in South Africa first.

Right?
Israeli's are NOT Jews.