Slanty eyed boy may be on the verge of breakthrough.

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Slanty eyed boy may be on the verge of breakthrough.

Post by Moretorque »

South Korea may be on the verge of creating the first working fusion reactor..... Now the ? is how long will it be before the Jew boy shuts it down....

They supposedly have a fusion reaction working for 70 seconds......
Time to Hide!
gravity25x
Freshman Poster

Re: Slanty eyed boy may be on the verge of breakthrough.

Post by gravity25x »

Next: Fusion Bombs.

Won't it be wonderful to be able to incinerate the entire earth in 10 seconds? That will be an important part of US national security.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gravity25x wrote:Next: Fusion Bombs.
Fusion bombs have been around for decades.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Cornfed wrote:
AKA The H-bomb.
gravity25x
Freshman Poster

Post by gravity25x »

OutWest wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
AKA The H-bomb.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pure_fusion_weapon

The above is what I was talking about.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

What about all these people claiming Asians are not creative, first look at the GenPax water car generator in 2008 and now this. Even Mr. Wu claims slant eyed people are not as creative as Europeans but over the last 8 years it appears 2 sets of Asians may have brought forth the best knowledge for humanity since Adama talked to God on Mt. Sinai.

The Jew shut down the GenPax generator, lets see what he does with this. Remember such astounding creations can only be created by Gods people the Jews....... :wink:
Time to Hide!
gravity25x
Freshman Poster

Post by gravity25x »

Moretorque wrote:What about all these people claiming Asians are not creative, first look at the GenPax water car generator in 2008 and now this. Even Mr. Wu claims slant eyed people are not as creative as Europeans but over the last 8 years it appears 2 sets of Asians may have brought forth the best knowledge for humanity since Adama talked to God on Mt. Sinai.

The Jew shut down the GenPax generator, lets see what he does with this. Remember such astounding creations can only be created by Gods people the Jews....... :wink:
In one way I agree with Winston. Asians as a whole do not diverge from the majority. They stick together.
On the other hand, there is ONE way that Asians can diverge from the majority that is perfectly acceptable: UP (success, etc).
Look at this:

The interior of the 2017 Honda Accord.
Honda is arguably the most reliable car on earth. The Accord is gorgeous inside and out. (The only reason some might argue otherwise is that it isn't a "brand" like Mercedes and BMW, but aesthetically, to an outsider who's never seen any of those brands and doesn't know what they mean or how much they cost, they are equals in my opinion) And yet a Honda costs 1/3 of a comparable vehicle from either of those 2 brands, but has 5 times the reliability, long term. Which other race has made a vehicle of such quality, reliability, and beauty, all wrapped together into one affordable package? Who?

Asians can diverge from the mainstream in how great they are. They won't go left, or right, but they will go AHEAD of their peers.

I'm not Asian, but if I was going to marry a girl for her culture/outlook on life it would probably be a Japanese girl. Workaholic culture is terrible. Everything in moderation. But a girl who was driven, intelligent, and at the same time feminine (which all the Japanese girls I've ever met were) in addition to being beautiful of course...sounds like a prize. I'd never be happy living a quiet life, I need to get up and do things...even if it's just me doing it, she needs to understand that and be OK with it..
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

gravity25x wrote:
OutWest wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
AKA The H-bomb.

If the South Koreans and Japanese do not have cladestine nukes, they are fools.
gravity25x
Freshman Poster

Post by gravity25x »

OutWest wrote:
gravity25x wrote:
OutWest wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
AKA The H-bomb.

If the South Koreans and Japanese do not have cladestine nukes, they are fools.
I read once that Japan could literally create a nuke within 3 months. I assume SK wouldn't be too far behind. They have all the knowledge they could ever need. They have nuclear reactors. But yes, I wouldn't be surprised if they pulled an Israel. No point in actually telling anyone you have nukes, but they would be complete morons to have China as a neighbor and not build nukes as quickly as they could under the table. If they don't already, they will soon, with America's decline as a global power. Trump is just a temporary abatement of the destruction, it will start up in 4 years again.